[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw nightmarish fear of rejection How do i overcome this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1446275903634.png (455 KB, 504x435) Image search: [Google]
1446275903634.png
455 KB, 504x435
>tfw nightmarish fear of rejection
How do i overcome this?
I hit on a grill a couple of weeks ago and we made out like 5min later.
Problem is im not attracted to her even tho she is hot... so it was practice.

>know grill im attracted to
>cant open my fucking mouth

FUG
>>
You'll never get pussy if you don't.
>>
>>24714970
its not about pussy.

sex=/=feels
>>
Same boat as you for years.
Finally stopped caring about women or life. Wasn't depressed just thought fuck it will focus my energy on something different while pretending not to have the horrible lonliness inside.
Joined a volunteer ambulance corps. Started working on myself for my sake. Studying, watching my own shows dropping MDMA. Finally I started being hit on. LOL WHAT?
Fuck it not falling into that trap again.
Ignored advances by sloots. Found friends, got drunk with them. We'd take home women (sometimes men 4 the lulz) every weekend. Finally happy.

The moral is stop being desperate. Don't give a fuck what people think.
Work on yourself and people will be drawn to you. Even after getting interest dont fall into the trap of pining for affection. Let it come.

You're not owed happiness you have to make it.
>>
>>24715059
You're a faggot and probably a virgin as well. Pussy is the feels.
>>
>>24715062
what if youre not that desperate but compulsively react like you were? I can't help but stop breathing, tighted up, clench my muscles and pretty much short circuit in front of people. Even worse with girls. not OP btw
>>
>>24715121

Really the same outcome.

That sounds like social anxiety. Even if you don't feel it you're body will still react.
Easy thing to do would be meds if you're from the good old United States of Prescriptions. But your brain works by developing patterns within social situations. I'm not a psychologist but I noticed it helped alot just to keep getting out of my comfort zone. Afterwards I was like that was easier than I thought. And it keeps getting easier. Talking to strangers. Hitting on people way out of your league. It's uncomfortable but makes every other situation easier. And your body should react accordingly.
>>
is it just me or does that neckbeard have a decent face about him?

Like, if he lost some weight and the awful beard, he'd look alright.

He sort of looks like Jon Snow who's lost control of his life
>>
How do you even start conversations with grills?
I feel like every word id say would come off like i just want some pussy
>>
>>24714917
It's all in your mind. You know that rationally, but you don't believe it. You have no problem hitting on girls when it does matter, but you're paralyzed when it does. The reality is that it never does.

The girl you're attracted to? You talk to her, spill spaghetti, there'll be other chances with other girls. Maybe other chances with this one, even. The conversation only has the potential for being important if you're looking back at it from a future point.

What I'm saying is, you're nervous about being rejected, but the possibility exists that you'll look back at not being rejected as a disaster. Since you can't know, you shouldn't worry.
>>
>>24714970

Has to be some other way. Capitalism needs to solve this. How to get girls without ever approaching.
>>
>>24715277
he's quite a dashing fellow
>>
I can't deal with this either. I flirt with girls all the time, and am well-recieved socially because people consider me funny and charming, in their own words.

This attracts a lot of women. But I freeze as soon as I find they have any attraction to me, because I pretty much fall in love with any woman that likes me and begin panicking and spilling spaghetti.

Really torturous to watch the shock in people's faces when they find out I'm a virgin or that I don't have a gf. The amount of failures I've had with potential girls is enormous and haunts me every day, and each one adds more pressure to the next.
>>
Every time you put your hand on a hot stove you burn yourself, and then some normies come along and say "no you touch it for longer nobody said it was easy be a man ;^)" so you believe them but you still can't fight the human urge to pull your hand away when you're touching something red hot.

Then when you manage to do it and get nothing but a black nub where your hand used to be, you wonder if it was really worth it.
>>
Unless you're a Chad, hitting on women is useless. You're just waiting to be shot down(possibly beaten too) and raise her confidence while getting nothing out of it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.