[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most autistic people seem to have a phobia for drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: quote from chris chan.png (31 KB, 679x317) Image search: [Google]
quote from chris chan.png
31 KB, 679x317
Why do most autistic people seem to have a phobia for
drugs? I dont mean like heroin, but soft drugs like alcohol.
Pick related its a quote from Chris Chan, but i have seen
plenty of people with slight autism who have the same
attitude towards soft drugs irl.
>>
File: 1448326606402.jpg (208 KB, 800x729) Image search: [Google]
1448326606402.jpg
208 KB, 800x729
>>24713557
because they're literally gullible retards
>>
File: 1445828342301.jpg (184 KB, 750x810) Image search: [Google]
1445828342301.jpg
184 KB, 750x810
Imagine if you could prove that interpersonal interaction had a negative effect on health. It'd be a damned good excuse to never try it, even if it wasn't the primary motivation behind them not trying it (the primary motivation being they just don't want to or they fear some elements of it).

Transpose it to alcohol or weed or whatever. Now they can validate their fear or discomfort, they have a literal excuse to stay in their comfort-zone that no one can argue because muh health.

I'm not even a particularly regular drinker but I don't see a point in berating people for that kind of shit.
>>
spergs are pretty detached from instincts and they have to use their brain for a lot of things that just come natural to normietypicals, they're not smarter than normal people but they compulsively think about and internally analyze everything, their emotions take very little residence, they value their own sense of judgement very highly which is why the notion of something interfering or obstructing it in any way is terrifying to them, they shudder at the though of not being fully in control of their assets temporarily
>>
>>24713557
He's right.
bloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
Well I'm not diagnosed(obviously because who would willingly go to a shrink). But since I'm here there is a good chance I am autistic and the thought of trying something(even if it's just DXM) seems pretty exciting to me. I also drink a lot, but that's about it.
>>
>>24713557
I'm a sperg and I used to do drugs occasionally, but not anymore. For me it's because I don't feel any of the supposed benefits of drugs. Alcohol gives me a runny nose and a headache, weed makes me say autistic things and get paranoid, mushrooms get me stuck in time loop hell, MDMA makes me obsessively pace around, etc. They just aren't fun at all.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.