[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had normal hair in April >balding since two months ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>had normal hair in April
>balding since two months ago

FUCK YOU GENETICS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>24711636
My hairline is shit

I thought it was recent loss but I looked at high school photos and maybe its there too

This is fucking life ruining one time I wore a hat with my hair wet and hung out with a cute girl and I looked in a mirror with a bright light next to it and saw my scalp all along my hairline and a big bald spot in the middle
>>
File: adfgadfg.jpg (657 KB, 1617x1761) Image search: [Google]
adfgadfg.jpg
657 KB, 1617x1761
>>24711807

I mean I always had fine hair but there were no fucking bald spots or anything in May/June. Now it looks like this and I can't even go see a doctor because I have no money. I'm gonna get it buzzed again today, I just can't fucking believe how everything gone to shit in 2-3 months. I'm hoping that I have TE from my extremely stressful life but seeing how my luck is so shitty it's probably MPB genes coming out from my ancestor 15 generations ago. Dad still has great hair at 55, maternal grandparents have thick as fuck hair, same with paternal. I just don't fucking know anymore.
>>
You scalp is now getting itchy.
>>
>>24711976
Holy fuck dude sorry for that you're really noticeable is it thinning on the sides and back too?

On amazon you can get a 6 month supply of Kirkland rogaine for $25 get it you can grow it back
>>
>>24711636
You only noticed now or started shredding rapidly since 2 months ago?

If the later go to a dermatologist and a dentist, do a full panoramic x-ray of your teeth. I had 2 dental cysts that caused my baldness. RIP hair.

Use nizoral shampoo and minoxidil, they can slow down/cure your scalp.

Good luck, your life will get even shittier with a MPB.
>>
>>24712145

No hairline, back and side are perfectly good. Only the top and crown is getting fucked up.

>>24712156

Yeah, it was perfectly okay since the end of August. My two molars are broken and I have no money to fix it, I also have sinusitis that I'm suspecting of it causing the hair loss.

Left photo is from June, right one is when I realized it's getting fucked up in August.

http://b.1339.cf/yjkntvq.jpg

I'm fucked forever.
>>
>>24712156
So does that mean if you get the problems cured it grows back a little bit and stops shedding?
>>
>>24712156

Also I started shedding rapidly since the end of August yeah, I fucked up the timeline.
>>
>>24711636
>>24712305
Same shit happened to me, except it started in September. I think it's TE... I fucking hope.
>>
File: 2.jpg (187 KB, 1225x861) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
187 KB, 1225x861
>>24712362

Same man, I mean look at my fucking hair in May how the fuck it did go to this? Now it won't even grow.
>>
>>24712456
Rogaine and Obama care doctors now
>>
>>24712456
yo dude random q but is your name sam?
>>
My balding pattern seems to have somewhat stabilized by now, there's no real baldness running in my family save for the maternal side so i should be good to go with the buzzcut for many years to come theoretically
>>
>>24712622

This is the worst when it happens

>Hey man the balding genes in your family from 16 generations ago was in you, congratulations on your fucked up life
>>
It's not as bad as yours but my hair is thinning at the temples and my hairline has receded slightly. I'm also getting several grays. I didn't think I'd experience any of this until at least 40. Makes me feel pretty sad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.