[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a gf man. I deleted my Tinder because I felt like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447398116460.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447398116460.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I just want a gf man. I deleted my Tinder because I felt like chasing leads wasn't going anywhere, and I know that a gf won't just plop on my doorstep, but...I just want a gf so bad...
>>
I have the EXACT same feeling. I want a real girlfriend, not tinder roasties. BUT HOW DO I MEET NEW PEOPLE WHEN I DONT KNOW HOW
>>
>>24707653
Why do you need a gf?

This is the one thing I don't understand about /r9k/

I am just as beta as any of you guys, and I understand, hey it might be nice to experience a relationship

>But the relationship will end anyways anon
>Why waste your hard earned cashed on some relationship for 2 or 3 years, when you could be buying a cool new computer with an oculus rift

Idk man, I understand that it might be cool to have a gf and all, but then I realize to my self, I would hate being in a relationship since I would have to leave my house, and have to start interacting with her/her friends

>Just stay indoors bro, and if you want sex go on backpage and hire some slut
>>
>>24707701
I'm just such a helpless romantic. Every time I see a cute girl, or a girl says something I agree with, I think what if they liked me, and what if we could be all lovey-dovey. I have dreams where I have vague gfs, and when I wake up it hurts so much. I just want someone to love man, I don't care about virgins or racemixing, i just want a gf man
>>
>>24708492
>I'm just such a helpless romantic
you'd be miserable with a gf at this point because you've weighted yourself down with a mental image that can't possibly live up to reality, a gf will not fix you or your life, you need to level your self up to a point where you are happy with you first.
>>
>>24708616
nah man, i just wanna cuddle and watch comfy shows, i don't expect some perfect human being, i just want someone, anyone

i'm happy with where i am, i'm a cynical ugly faggot, but i'm working on changing 1/3 of that
>>
>miss out on prime middle/high school dating because shy motherfucker
>start to get over it and stop being as self conscious
>connect with girls finally to some degree
>"my boyfriend did X or Y"
>"I have a bf"
>blah blah boyfriend

It's all I fucking hear anymore i swear to god
>>
>>24707701>>24707701
I'm not him, but I want a gf because I am bored as fuck of playing video games all the time.
>>
>>24709175
All the girls I really click with are already taken, but hey, if they're so great of course they have bfs. I'll always be too late.
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png (374 KB, 1717x1124) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png
374 KB, 1717x1124
>>24707701
>Why do you need a gf?
Not OP, but how can you question human instinct? We are human and need to be loved, just like everybody else.
>>
>>24708492
Dreams. Fucking worst.
>>
go on a shooting spree that will probably help I bet
>>
>>24707700
>I have the EXACT same feeling. I want a real girlfriend, not tinder roasties. BUT HOW DO I MEET NEW PEOPLE WHEN I DONT KNOW HOW

Google it. Lots of resource on this shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.