[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT IF YOU WERE STUCK UNDERGROUND?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: WIN_20151201_001549.jpg (283 KB, 1274x615) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151201_001549.jpg
283 KB, 1274x615
hey robots so i was just thinking WHAT IF YOU WERE STUCK UNDERGROUND AND YOU COULDN'T GET OUT

what the fuck could you even do
>>
File: cxEkp1O.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cxEkp1O.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>man climbs into space so narrow he can't breathe
>gets stuck upside down
>space is too narrow to rescue him
>he dies
>cave is sealed as his tomb.
>>
>>24707264
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutty_Putty_Cave
>John Jones died after becoming trapped in the cave for 28 hours
>28 hours

That sounds horrible
>>
>>24707340
>>24707264
imagine being him, sliding forward in the cave and landing right on your noggin, your light breaks and your head feels like it's been split in half, you're disoriented and dazed. you try to push yourself upright, but you're too weak, and you're somewhat wedged in place. you just can't move. your neck is wreched to the side, andn blood is pooling in your head and you're getting dizzy. it hurts so much. help. help help help oh my go d

nobody realizes you're hurt until you don't return from your trip, and by this time you've slipped even further.
>>
File: MainMap.gif (58 KB, 720x639) Image search: [Google]
MainMap.gif
58 KB, 720x639
>you will never be able to explore the underground of your city with your friends in the 80's and 90's so extensively that you can make an accurate and complete map of it

fuck

born too late again
>>
>>24707264
Why didn't god save this man? No doubt he prayed night and day, and the entire time he was there. Better ask that Christian fuck in the other thread.
>>
>>24707616
God isn't a magic genie. Prayers aren't wishes.
>>
>>24707655
Have fun worshipping a god that isn't omnipotent.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.