[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many DerpXM threads lately? It's uch a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1448866591965.jpg (142 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448866591965.jpg
142 KB, 600x450
Why are there so many DerpXM threads lately?
It's uch a shitty substance which is why they still haven't made it illegal, shouldn't /r9k/ being growing shrooms in their closets instead of fucking over their brains just so things can look weird for about 24 hours
>>
File: 1415386892143.jpg (148 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1415386892143.jpg
148 KB, 1533x961
Robots don't have "connections" to actual drugs.

The bitcoin system is too difficult to navigate, rendering online transactions impossible.

Why not just go to the grocery store and buy some shit that's cheap and effective?
>>
>>24703859
Did you not read the post? You can literally grow your own shrooms for less than a dumbass bottle of cough medicine buttmunch
>>
>>24703819

>so things can look weird

I don't think that's why most people abuse cough medicine. I know personally I do it for the body high primarily, feels nice and warm. Also nice is how it completely silences my internal monologue so I can just lie in my bed and notice everything around me without the usual internal noise getting in the way.

>shrooms

I honestly prefer DXM to shrooms. Have tried both a relatively large number of times. Shrooms always make me feel a little on edge. DXM on the other hand shuts down all sense of anxiety better than any other drug I've tried.
>>
>>24703859
Believe it or not you can actually buy spores online with a credit card because it's 100% legal
If you're lucky enough you might even find them on amazon.com!! WOW!
Maybe, if you're feeling REALLY wreckless you could actually find a dealer too! Ohhh, but that might be too scary for you. Actually talking to people and such! I bet you've never done that before
Anyway, have fun drinking cold medicine to get high! :D I don't know why you do it
>>
File: 1446937007791.gif (889 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446937007791.gif
889 KB, 480x360
Psy-Dis masterace, you're just a pleb Op.
>>
>>24703859
>The bitcoin system is too difficult to navigate
Its easy as fuck, if I did it you can too, I don't know jack shit about computer matters, but I wanted LSD and DMT so badly I researched it for three days and figured it all out.
>>
>>24703859
bitcoin is so easy to get
what are you on about
>>
DXM is a nice drug, anon. Stop being a faget.

As long as you don't use it often it's nice to do. I'd recommend for anyone to space their trips out by a few months or follow the week/plateau rule.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.