[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Ah... the sweet smell of the countryside air" You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: train beauty.jpg (328 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
train beauty.jpg
328 KB, 600x816
"Ah... the sweet smell of the countryside air" You take a big breathe to savor the crisp, fresh air as you open the window to your train.

It's been a long time since you've been to your uncle's house. You remember being over their house almost all the time when you were a child, Even playing with your cousin all the time. "What was his name again?..." Try as you might, you just could not remember his name. "I wonder what he is doing now..." You think to yourself.

It wasn't until you moved to the city because of your father's work that you lost contact with them. "I wonder how they are doing now?" It wasn't until about 2 years ago that you heard from your uncle again. On a business trip to the city, he stopped by your house.

It was there that you mentioned you wanted to go to a prestigious school back in his home town. Almost immediately he told you. "If you ever need a place to stay, come knocking at my hotel!" Just like that you got a place to stay.

Now that you have been accepted to that university, it was time to take advantage of your uncle's offer. To stay at his hotel for free while you study at the university of your choice.

You couldn't hide it... you were excited. For some reason, your heart starts beating faster and faster as you get closer to your destination.

Just then, you start to hear a girl wake up on the next row of seats. "When did she get there?" You get startled. The train car was completely empty before...

You look over and right away you were taken aback. She was beautiful... probably one of the most beautiful girl's you have ever seen. Her pure white dress and her smooth white skin gives her a "princess-like" aura.

As she stares out the window you start to contemplate. "Should I go over and introduce myself?"

[ ] Introduce yourself

[ ] Ignore her
>>
>>24701304
I seen this anime nigga but I'll bite anyway
>Introduce myself
>>
>ignore her
No need to try so hard
>>
Walking over to the empty seat beside her you stick out your hand. "Yo! How are you?" You give her a friendly smile. "The train is pretty empty huh..." You try and make conversation with her but she ignores you. Little by little you start to feel a bit pressured. Then you stick out your hand and try and introduce yourself. "My name is Ichika."

To your horror, she just looks at you with what seems to be disgust. Then she turns her head away while saying "Hmmpph!" You start to feel rejected. The first thing you felt was frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" You whisper to yourself as you walk back to your own seat. Then you felt embarrassment. "I'm lucky nobody saw that..."

Although she rejected you, your eyes couldn't leave her. She started talking to herself after some time. "Shiro-kun... I promise I'll be a good girl from now on..." She whispers to herself as she laughs. Was she going crazy? You think to yourself.

"Next stop is the last stop... I repeat... next stop is the last stop" The robotic voice in the intercomm announces to the train.

"Here at last!" You think to yourself as you stand on the train platform. The hotel your uncle owned wasn't too far from here so you decide it would be best to walk there. "Might as well save some money!"

You didn't really have that much of a luggage, the only thing you brought was a knapsack filled with a couple of shirts, underwear and pants. You were hoping that the moment you get there you could ask your aunt or uncle to show you the nearest shopping mall.
>>
>>24701618
As you walk, you admire the beautiful scenery. Although most people will not appreciate the greenery of the countryside and call it boring, you call it peaceful and tranquil.

That is until you notice that the girl from the train is following you. "What is she planning on doing?" You whisper to yourself as you look back at her.

She was walking while reading what seems to be directions on a small piece of paper. "She would get hurt if she doesn't pay attention to where she is going..."

Then your prediction comes true. Because of her divided attention she trips and falls. She lets out a small whimper "Au~" as she hits the pavement.

[ ] Help her. Although she was a bit bitchy before, you couldn't just leave her like that.

[ ] Ignore her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

[ ] Custom
>>
File: 608.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>24701650
>help her
it's what the beta in me would do irl
>>
>ignore her
No way id help her
>>
>>24701650
Look at her underwear then rape her in the bathroom that she goes to clean the blood off her knee.
>>
File: Tsundere.jpg (213 KB, 542x800) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere.jpg
213 KB, 542x800
"Serves her right" You start to smirk. However when you try to take a step away from her, you just couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"Argh...!" Finally you give in. You stride angrily towards the girl and you pick her up from the floor. "Are you okay?"

Her coldness from before seems to have melted away. "U-Uh.. y-yeah..." Now she looks just like any other girl. "I-I'm okay..." She tries to take a step but it was too painful to even bend her knees.

She winces in pain as she mutters "Ouch..."

You knew you had to do something somehow, after all she can't walk.

As a man of action, you pick her up from the pavement. It was only fitting for someone who looked like a princess to be carried like one too.

"W-what are you doing!?" She shakes her arms and legs to try and get you down. "L-Let go of me!" Her cheeks start to turn red. "T-This is so embarrassing!"

"I'm only carrying you to where you want to go, it's nothing special... You don't have to be so embarrassed about it" You tell her with a straight face.

Finally she calms down. "I-It's not like I like this or anything okay! I-I'm just accepting your help..." She shows you the piece of paper. "Take me here... Baka..."

You glare back at her as you take a look at the address written on it. "You are going to my uncle's hotel too?" What a coincidence.

However she just gives you a confused stare. "Hotel? What are you talking about? That is a mental institution..."

Suddenly you feel an ominous feeling in your gut.

You try to forget about what she said. "She is probably just mistaken or something... right? haha..." You whisper to yourself.

Finally you get to the hotel, and to your relief it's still the same building from what you could vaguely remember of it from your childhood.
>>
>>24701838
The beautiful backdrop of mountains covered in the morning fog provides the perfect scene for the beautiful architecture of the hotel. "See I told you it's still a hotel!" You smile as you turn to the girl you just carried.

"T-This can't be... did I make a mistake or something!?"

"By the way my name is Ichika, whats yours?" You try to introduce yourself again.

This time you were more successful. She shakes your hand and she says. "My name is Saya, t-thanks..."

After your introduction, the fog clears up enough for you to see a figure working on the flowers. "Hey! Look there's a hotel staff now! come on, have morning coffee or tea with me and my uncle Saya!"

You walk up to the hotel staff. "Hello!" It looks like they have started hiring younger folks at the hotel.

"H-Hello..." She whimpers, her eyes were filled with anxiety. What was she so scared of?

[ ] "Hey, the name is Ichika." It would be rude not to introduce yourself first.

[ ] "Can I speak with the owners of the hotel?"
>>
>can I speak to the owners of the hotel
Make sure you say please too, please
>>
>>24701650
Ask her if she's into scat.
>>
>>24701865
>introduce yourself, dont be rude senpai
>>
Where's your name, senpai? Also, isn't that train beauty a man?
>introduce self
>>
File: Iori MS.jpg (148 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
Iori MS.jpg
148 KB, 500x707
Although she looked cute, you had no time. "Is it okay for me to speak to the owners of this hotel?" You try your best to be as friendly as possible but it didn't seem like it worked at all. In fact it seemed like it completely backfired.

The nervous looking girl starts to scream out. "Kyaa!"

Suddenly, another girl comes running out from inside the hotel with a broom in hand. "Rika!? Whats wrong!?" The crying girl clings to the new girl. She looked very protective. She had a pretty cute face as well but half of it was covered by her huge glasses.

"Rika? are you okay?" She says while keeping you away with the broom. The girl apparently named Rika says nothing. "Ah... it must be Manami right now..."

Then she looks fiercely at you. "You! W-who are you!" She had a big sister feel to her. Almost as if she had a lot of experience with little children.

"U-Uh... My name is Anon I'm here to see the owner of this hotel! my uncle!"

Suddenly another two girls come out. The girl that comes out this time looked more calm, at least calmer than the crying Rika, and the girl with the broom ready to attack you. Another girl comes out but she didn't look older than an elementary schooler.

The girl with the broom suddenly yells at both of them. "Mako! Nao! help me fend off this attacker!"

"Eh? what are you talking about Iori?"

"Mako! I'm telling you! this guy attacked Rika!"
>>
File: mako 1.jpg (498 KB, 659x1213) Image search: [Google]
mako 1.jpg
498 KB, 659x1213
>>24702195
Then the calmer girl walks up to the girl with the broom. "Iori... put that down you shouldn't attack anybody out of nowhere..."

"O-Okay... Mako-chan..." She puts down the broom and this Mako girl starts talking to you.

"Hello, I'm the owner of this place... what can I do for you...ummm?"

"The name is Ichika." Who was she? Why did she look familiar? You didn't know her at all. You notice the little child run to hide behind Mako. "The girl behind me is Saya." Says bows as she introduces herself gracefully.

She sticks out her hand. "Hello Ichika... My name is Mako..." She introduces herself with a playful smile. Then she points to each girl and introduces them one by one.

"This here is Nao" She pats the little girl hiding behind her.

"The girl with the broom is Iori." Her fierce eyes still glare at you. "And the girl hiding behind her is Rika!"

"That's great and all... but are you guys guests at this hotel?"

In unison, Rika, who seemed to have calmed down a bit, Nao, and Iori all yell out in confusion. "Hotel?"
>>
File: Nao 1.jpg (119 KB, 415x624) Image search: [Google]
Nao 1.jpg
119 KB, 415x624
>>24702312
"Yeah, a hotel! If you just talk to my uncle this misunderstanding would be clear-"

Mako interrupts you. "Ah unfortunately Anon... my father died a year ago..."

"Your father?"

"You don't remember me? I'm your cousin! Mako!" You become surprised.

"B-but my cousin was a guy... not a girl!"

"Did I use to dress up as a guy back then? Jeez... this is weird isn't it" She lets out a giggle. "But anyways, this isn't a hotel anymore... it's been converted as a dormitory for girls with mental disorders..."

As proof she reaches deep into her cleavage. "You were the one who sent this letter right? Addressed to my father?" Instantly, you recognized the letter.

"I-I did send that..."

"Well as the sole owner of the house, I welcome you, Welcome to your new home... that is if you still want to stay here..." Mako starts to smile a melancholic smile. "I mean... I can understand if you want to go elsewhere. People do find the girls here creepy..."

[ ] Custom
>>
>"I'd appreciate it if you'd let me stay here to help me with my studies, the girls shouldn't give me any trouble. That is, if you don't mind yourself. "
>>
File: 1385789682387.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1385789682387.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>24702195
>picture of hanekawa
>lori ms.jpg
>>
I guess this isn't very interesting. Thanks for reading this far anyways.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.