[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know robots are socially crippled but has anyone here read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1426381914128.gif (85 KB, 380x485) Image search: [Google]
1426381914128.gif
85 KB, 380x485
I know robots are socially crippled but has anyone here read up on pick up artist tactics and used them in real life? I want to know if there's any hope in it.
>>
They don't
The only people who PUA shit works on are the kind of sluts who would still fuck you if you just asked nicely
>>
PUA is more about picking up on micromovements that indicate to you whether or not a girl is interested in you or not.

I usually start ranting to a bitch on the street in poetry and I end up getting lucky.

I cant stand these derelict degenerates that are lackadaisically whimsical parading around in shells while fringing upon societal norms that have no meaning in the grand conquest that is life, but god damn girl you are so extravagantly gorgeous I would love it if you can give me your number.

The fact that I have balls to say a bunch of bullshit like that to them on the street gets me laid

And then I tip my fedora and say to them
"Well that was a smashing success"
>>
>>24700660
>I know robots are socially crippled but has anyone here read up on pick up artist tactics and used them in real life?
>but
The only people who read up on PUA tactics are socially crippled.
>>
>>24700830
So robots would be well-versed in PUA stuff?
>>
PUA methods are based on attraction. The girl has to find you attractive before you make the move. Otherwise you're just a creep instead of funny or charming.
>>
>>24701963
this

that's what i always say to people who tell me to hit on girls. i can say whatever the fuck i want, but it won't make a difference unless she finds me attractive

they never do
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.