[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are a 20 year old khhv >tfw you have no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hopenot.jpg (26 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
hopenot.jpg
26 KB, 300x232
>tfw you are a 20 year old khhv
>tfw you have no friends
>even your parents don't respect you and despise you
>you don't even have a passion to put your mind into
>out of every possibility you ended up like this
>in high school you thought you were different and normalfags were unconscious ignorant brats
>tfw you finally realize your huge mistake
>it's too late because you didn't adapt on time
>you are on the verge of extinction and the world is run by them

and the only place you could express yourself is now full of them
>>
>>24697800
Keep going, I'd like to see the inner workings of you mind. I have just turned 20 I empathize
>>
You left out:

>be so new and omega that you actually believed the poorly forced maymay that r9k was a hugbox for your kind.
>>
>>24697877
Well, since I never really experienced anything of the teenage years, I'm probably still a child inside (I don't play video games,or have that kind of autistic behavior though). I didn't manage to adapt to the "corporate, real world" , and I still delude myself on the perception of life as a "good,just ,experience". Never had a girlfriend, I used to talk to girls, but they never were really interested in me. Thinking that I believed I stood a chance makes me sick. I didn't turn into a bitter aggressive person, but frustration and feels do come along. What's your life? Career? Friends? Family?
Is there a way to get out of this misery, or is it an inner inescapable condition?
my most recurrent feel is that I think I was always like this, even as a child
>>
>>24697898
Never believed that, I never expected any advice or kindness from this place, and /r9k/ was always shitty. But it had it's magic you know.
>>
>>24698034
At the basic level, I am the typical robot. Never had friends, sometimes kids lingered trying to talk to me but I can't be social like them so they left as quickly. Same with girls, I always felt like I was undeserving of them, plainly not believing of it. Everyday of school was hiding away, looking away. Now I'm repairing myself, my body and mind firstly. I am grateful for my parents, over anything in this world
>>
>you thought you were different

You, we, are different anon, not saying that we're better or worse just different
>>
The best course of action is to kill yourself.
>>
>>24698034
Oh yeah also, I know I was like this as a kid. My mom recently told me how in kindergarten she had to attend a meeting with the teachers, they told her how I was always away from the other kids and never played with them. I don't know why, but I'd of do remember those days, sitting away from them. I have embraced it, and am coming to peace with myself.
>>
File: IMG_20151128_053003.jpg (50 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151128_053003.jpg
50 KB, 645x773
So then why don't you just off yourself? Not trying to sound like a major dick, but seriously, if you're this miserable and you believe the world has shat you a bad hand, then just put a bullet in your head already. Clearly you've already given up by the sounds of it, why drag other people down that have learned to cope with your negativity?
>>
>>24699048
Apparently they wanted to send me to a doctor for it, but I'm happy my mom didn't do it. Even if I had become chad and wasn't bullied, beat down, isolated, depressed, anxious, become suicidal, and developed a killing spree idealation(and more). I am proud to have experienced such things normies couldn't dream of going through, my soul is empowered.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.