[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Souta? Wake up Souta!" You hear the familiar voice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Landlord.png (451 KB, 676x900) Image search: [Google]
Landlord.png
451 KB, 676x900
"Souta? Wake up Souta!" You hear the familiar voice of your landlord call out to you. Although it does get a bit lonely being far away from your family, she has tried her best to make you feel welcome.

"I'm coming Ms. Rika." Getting out of bed you wash your face and get ready for breakfast downstairs.

You have always wondered how your landlord could afford to run an apartment building that was renting out it's rooms for almost free. Whenever you would ask her she would just smile as she says, "Let's just say I have rich relatives!"

The apartment itself acted like a dorm for students like you. Students who can't afford much but wanted to get a good education in the city. Rika tried her best to make you all feel welcome.

"Yo! Souta!" You are immediately greeted by the other renters. Most of them go to the nearby high school and most of them were your junior.
"Yo Ryuuji." You greet another 3rd year in the apartment. "Everybody else still sleeping?"

Ryuuji shakes his head. "Nah, all the younger ones went to school early. The younger ones are always much more excited for school events like the welcoming party for the new freshmen."
>>
"I guess as you grow older you just grow out of that stuff. How about you Ryuuji? Haven't you gone to those things every year?"
"Not this year... There are no real beauties from the new freshmen so I'd rather stay here with Ms. Rika..." Just Ryuuji says those words, Rika comes in to serve the two of you breakfast. "Isn't that right Ms. Rika?"

"Eh? Why would you be interested in an old hag like me? I'm sure you can hang out with people your own age Ryuuji."

"Don't be so down on yourself Ms. Rika! Being mature has it's own charms you know... Just ask Souta!" You couldn't believe Ryuuji is passing on his lecherous tendencies towards you. "Right Souta? Tell Ms. Rika that a woman just gets better when she matures!"

[ ] "He is right Ms. Rika. A girl who is more mature is perfect."

[ ] "Stop roping me into your pervertedness."
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 260x384
Fuck off desu
>>
[x] he is right
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (35 KB, 410x424) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
35 KB, 410x424
oh boy dis gon b gud thread
>>
> [x] "He is right Ms. Rika. A girl who is more mature is perfect."
>>
"Although Ryuuji is usually perverted, he is right Ms. Rika." You nod your head as you agree. Being with older women is way better than girls your age. They are quiet, they don't make too much of a fuss and usually you find them easier to be around with. Although you do only have one point of reference for both older women and girls your age.

Outside of your mother, the only other older women you've spent significant time around with was Rika, and she has been like your second mother to you for the last three years or so.

Girls your age, you only had one reference. It was Mika a girl from your hometown that suddenly moved away when both her parents left her. She was taken away by a bunch of people in suits and and rumour had it that her parents ran away because of loan sharks. "We'll meet again right Sou?" You could still remember the tearful goodbye that the two of you had when she moved away during middle school. "I promise you that I'll find you again Sou!"

"Souta?" You felt Rika shake you as you start to space out thinking about the past. "Are you okay Souta? You should eat your breakfast or else you'll be late for your first day! This year is more serious now. It's your last year as a high schooler!"

"Ah, sorry Ms. Rika." You smile at her. "Don't worry, it was nothing. Like destiny, when you moved to the city to study, you met Mika again, however she was different. She wasn't the Mika that you knew from before.
>>
File: Mika.jpg (58 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
Mika.jpg
58 KB, 436x600
>>24692071
After you eat breakfast, you and Ryuuji start to head to school. "Have a good day you two!" Rika says. "Be careful on your way there."

"We'll be back later." Following Ryuuji outside, you almost run into him as he was just standing by the front door. "What the- What are you doing?"

"She is here again." Ryuuji says in a grim tone.

You look around Ryuuji to find Mika. "G-Good Morning! Souta!" She waves awkwardly. "I hope you didn't mind, but I was wondering if we can go walk to school today!"
Ryuuji is usually the cheery type, but Mika's other life was no secret in school. "Ah, I think I'm going to go on ahead. I don't want to be seen with her." He runs up ahead making sure not to make eye contact with Mika.

Before walking forward you take a deep breath. How many times has it been that Mika has been around to try and reconnect with you? "Good morning Souta! I made you lunch." She takes out a boxed lunch from her box. "I was hoping we could eat lunch together today... I mean that is if you don't mind!"

[ ] You were feeling pretty good today. "Fine, I'll walk to school and eat lunch with you."

[ ] "Sorry Mika, I don't want to be late. Plus I have to catch up to Ryuuji." Leave her.
>>
[x] "Sorry Mika, I don't want to be late. Plus I have to catch up to Ryuuji." Leave her.
>>
>>24692449
GODDAMNIT YOU HAD ONE JOB
>>
> [x] You were feeling pretty good today. "Fine, I'll walk to school and eat lunch with you."
>>
>>24692517
One Vote on this
>>
>>24692495
Fuck da police
>>
File: blushing 1.jpg (86 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
blushing 1.jpg
86 KB, 525x600
Shrugging your shoulders you say yes to her. "I'm feeling good today, so I guess I can walk to school with you."

"You will!?" She looked happy. You never knew that anyone could be that happy just by you finally saying yes to them. "Yay!"

"I guess it would be a waste to decline your food too... so I'll eat your lunchbox." When you looked over towards her, she was on the verge of tears from happiness.
"Ah! Thank goodness... I'm so happy that you accepted!" She raises her arm as she throws her fist in the air to celebrate. Immediately you notice all the cuts she had on her fingers. Did she force herself to cook just for you? This is why you hated girls your age... They are nothing but a bother.

As you walk to school you try and make conversation with her. "So... How have you been?" You ask Mika.

"Me? I guess I've been okay." She smiles back at you. It was such an awkward smile that seeing her like that made you felt physical pain.

"You know... You don't have to be so nervous around me right? Is that how you were with your clients?"

"E-Eh!? W-What are you talking about?"

"Come on Mika... I saw you with an older man back in our first year of high school. It wasn't too hard to figure it out."

"R-Right... I guess you are right." She lets out a small giggle. "I guess I was never really good at keeping secrets huh?"

You nod your head. "Mhmm, remember the time when you accidentally put your love letter in the wrong shoebox in our elementary school? Everybody made fun of you for being so clumsy." Bring up such an embarassing story paints her face red. "It was quite a way to find out that you had a crush on me."
>>
File: I am growing stronger.png (255 KB, 432x426) Image search: [Google]
I am growing stronger.png
255 KB, 432x426
bumping this because why the fuck not
>>
>>24692709
"S-Stop making fun of me! Jeez... You are so mean Souta..." Mika pouts in disapproval. Seeing her act like a normal girl puts your heart at ease and catches you off-guard. Although you have been trying to avoid her all this time, reminiscing about your past with her was pretty enjoyable.

As you were about to take the last corner to get to school Mika stops. "Mika? Are you okay?"

"Hmm I guess it would be best if we separate now right? You don't want to be seen with me." Mika looks around to make sure nobody was there to see the two of you. "Anyways, I'll see you at lunch later then?"

[ ] "I don't really care if I'm seen with you or not." You aren't going to go through the trouble of sneaking around.

[ ] "I'll see you later then." It would really be best not to be seen with her.
>>
>>24692749
>[x] "I don't really care if I'm seen with you or not." You aren't going to go through the trouble of sneaking around.
>>
>>24692800
Seconding this. Seems pretty interesting so far.
>>
"You know, you don't have to go out of your way to hide yourself right? I don't really care if I'm seen with you or not." Usually people would avoid being seen with her just because of the implications it could have on someone's reputation. However, you couldn't care less what your peers thought of you. Moving to the city was for the sake of getting better education, not trying to win a popularity contest.

"Really? You don't really mind?"

"I don't mind." You stick out your hand to her.

"Really? Really?"

"Really, Really" You answer her again.

When she tries to ask you again one more time, "Really, really, really?" You felt a bit fed up.

"You know what I changed my mind." While walking away you could hear Mika panic as she tries to chase after you.

"Wait! I'm sorry! I was just trying to be cute for you. I won't do that again!" She chases after you and you felt her hold onto the back of your shirt as the two of you find your way to your classroom.

After you arrive you take your seat near the Ryuuji. "Yo! How was your walk with her."

"It's alright."

Out of the corner of your eye, you watch as Mika goes to the very back of the classroom, where nobody was around her. "Why does she even bother you so much?" Ryuuji groans out. "Doesn't she get enough men at her job?"

"I don't know... Maybe because we are childhood friends?" Putting your things down, you take a seat and you put your head on your desk to take a quick nap. "Wake me up when class starts okay?"

"Jeez... You are so lazy... You just woke up and you are already going to sleep again?"

"I'm not a morning person... You should know this by now." As soon as you close your eyes, you hear a group of angry girls call out Mika's name.
>>
>>24693235
"Mika! Are you here?" Your curiosity gets the better of you and you open one eye to see what was going on. You see the group of girls look around until they finally find her. Once they do, they stomp all the way to Mika who was minding her own business alone in the back of the classroom reading her magazine. "I'm talking to you Mika! You have some nerve showing your face here again!" The girl that looked like their leader yells out at her.

"Eh? I haven't seen you before... What did I do to you?" Mika didn't seem interested at all. She keeps reading her magazine which just made the other girl even angrier.

"Huh? I need to talk to you right now!" She grabs her magazine so that Mika would be forced to listen to her. "Let's go somewhere more private."
Mika shakes her head as she agrees. "Fine... Let's go." As they leave the classroom Ryuuji shakes his head.

"Ah... Start of the year and she is already starting fights... Why can't the school just expel her already?"

[ ] Excuse yourself, check on Mika.

[ ] Joining a fight would just get you punished. This isn't your fight it's Mika's.
>>
[x ] Excuse yourself, check on Mika.
>>
>>24693484
Def Seconded
>>
File: 1442416163641s.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1442416163641s.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
third-ed
>>
"Ah... I need to go to the toilet." Mika was still your childhood friend. Although you did feel heartbroken when you found out what she has been doing ever since she moved out, deep down you have moved on and you felt no ill will towards her anymore.

"Eh? Don't tell me you are going to go to Mika? I wouldn't if I were you... I heard that Mika stole that girl's boyfriend. You shouldn't butt into a fight between a jealous woman and the thieving woman."

"As I said... I'm only going to the bathroom." Going outside, you immediately turn to follow Mika. The group of girls lead her to a remote spot near the gym storage equipment. When they were alone they start to verbally harass Mika.

"Why did you do it? Why did you have to steal my boyfriend you little slut?"

The girl kept hurling insults at Mika. She must've called your childhood friend everything in between slut and whore. However, Mika seems unfazed. You felt a bit sad when you realized that Mika must've been used to this by now.

"Eh? You can't blame me for that." Mika finally responds back. "That just means you aren't pleasing him enough."

"Y-You!" You had to hold in your laughter as the girl couldn't respond back to Mika at all.
>>
>>24693665
"Tch... Let me guess... You are one of those girls that act all pure and try and save it for marriage right? Girls like you make me sick." Mika's words seem to be cutting deep into her. "You all try to act all pure and innocent when you probably itch the ditch so many times a week. Let me give you a newsflash... Your first time isn't that special. It hurts. There will be blood all over and it's messy. Stop trying to act high and mighty and don't blame me if you can't please your own man." Mika turns around as she scoffs. "It serves you right..."

That was the final straw. The girls suddenly attack Mika. Pulling her hair, kicking and punching her. Mika tries her best to hold the pain in as she trash talks the three girls. "Jeez... The three of you really do punch like girls."

You were just about to step in and save her when suddenly, a teacher hears the commotion and starts to head over to where Mika and the girls were. "Hey! What's that noise! This area is off limits you know!"

The girls panic as they all scramble leaving Mika alone. "Crap! There's a teacher coming!"

[ ] Stay there, explain what happened to the teacher if the girls try to distort the facts.

[ ] Leave, Mika seems like she can take care of herself.
>>
Leave her and run!!!!
>>
Stay
>>
>>24693680
stay and explain.
>>
bump 1.5
>>
byump
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.