[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are school shootings because of world war 2 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1448499641673.png (140 KB, 1000x886) Image search: [Google]
1448499641673.png
140 KB, 1000x886
are school shootings because of world war 2 ?
>>
>>24689155
By result, yes.
>>
>>24689216
something about ww2 and the jews I bet
>>
File: 1449001068750.jpg (198 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449001068750.jpg
198 KB, 640x640
>>24689235
Err, obviously it's to do with WWII. Jews by extension could be argued. But not in a /pol/esque sense.

Not even really a malicious thing really.

To put it simply, WWII was closely knit with people of jewish faith as collateral sure, but WWII was also the catalyst for the boomer generation right?

Boomers were pretty much the gerber baby poster child for fucking like rabbits, it casts a pretty large contrast in comparison to today where fear and an overcast of war aren't present. More time to choose, be picky.

The youth that has suffered are marginally frustrated sexually. MARGINALLY, not all of them, and the ones that are? A fraction of them go on to shoot schools like we see today.

But who am I to guess?
>>
Is School War II because of shoot world?
>>
>>24689155

Yes.
You think the Nazis lost World War II? Think again. Eugenics is still alive. There's a conspiracy to make sure great men never reproduce. The Rothschilds, Bilderberg Group, and Freemasons are making damn sure that every girl (in the West at least where they have the most control) is attracted to trailer trash and not true intelligence. Thankfully not every man who gets labelled beta is gonna go down quietly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.