[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would life be better as a full retard? At least people would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: #lol.jpg (291 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
#lol.jpg
291 KB, 1536x2048
Would life be better as a full retard? At least people would feel sorry for you and try and be nice to you. As a NEET, people don't feel sorry for you they just hate you and everyone is disgusted by you and see you as a total failure.
>>
Yeah, having aspergers is having the worst of both worlds. I'd rather be one of those brainless bugeyed handpuppet things than suffer this.
>>
>>24686462
>look like downs but actually normal
>everyone is amazed that you can do normal shit
>get almost VIP access to universities and shit
>can do whatever you want and people cant say shit
>can yell discrimination and people will white knight for you
>probably a lot of friends due to 'aww poor guy' syndrome
life would be heaven, man.
>>
I dunno, having to post on /v/ would suck
>>
>>24686462
Damn, this little slut wants the dick bad. Not the retard's, of course.
>>
That's a hell of a lot of cum
>>
>>24686517
underrated piss
>>
>>24686482
Aspergers isn't really retarded though, in many countries if you don't look like a downy, you're shunned just like everybody else.
>>
MY COUSIN IS FULL RETARD

LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER FOR HIM HE EVEN HAS A RETARD QT GF
>>
File: 1433469273278.jpg (48 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
1433469273278.jpg
48 KB, 550x474
>>24686462

>you will never have a GF with that face, that ass, those shorts, those legs, those shoes, and on and on
>>
>enter uni naked
>stampede the classes
>poo on ms.choo
>pee on mr.lee
>sir please b-
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIGFOOT
FUCK
REEEE

Would be fun lel
>>
>>24686565
>you're shunned just like everybody else.

No you're not.
Retardation is black
Normism is white
Being a $perg is that fine grey line in society
>>
>>24686617
Are you being ironic? For example in eastern Europe, people don't give a shit about autism. In the recent years there has been "Awareness" shit going on, but the average Vlad has no idea.
>>
>>24686593
thanks for making me want to kill myself

that realization kills me
>>
>>24686673
Why are you bringing yourself down like that man,
>>
>>24686740
because i just realized i will never ever get to be with a cute girl shit much less an ugly girl
>>
>>24686649
The sad thing is aspergers/HF autism is just what was formerly known as mild mental retardation.

Honestly it's a shit life and I've posted many stories here that no one has yet to trumph.

Which is why I remain king of /r9k/ and hope one day to be granted mod powers for this board.
>>
>>24686791
Can you repost some of those stories, if you have them?
>>
>>24686848
I always save them into a txt doc after I post them, note I never get around to correcting grammatical and spelling errors

http://pasted.co/ad2b68d2

Also for the new addition since you asked for it

>At gaming store
>My "friends" there take advantage of me, although I know and let them cause friends.
>One time think it would be funny to grope girls ass
>Do it
>Thankfully she doesn't get super mad.
>>
>>24686482
Unfortunately I know exactly what you mean anon
>>
do u think she touched his penis
>>
I could probably take him.
>>
>>24686462
I love this picture. No hoverhand. Dudes a fucking boss.
>>
>>24687537

For real. Dudes got the posture of a man that knows he's about to get his dick sucked.
>>
>>24686462
HES A NORMIE SCUM

ROBOTS NEVER GET THIS CLOSE TO A HOT GIRL
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.