[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Black person makes racist joke) Lol jk tho, don't be getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1449013754263.jpg (212 KB, 1242x1338) Image search: [Google]
1449013754263.jpg
212 KB, 1242x1338
(Black person makes racist joke)
Lol jk tho, don't be getting mad all up in my mentions and shit lmao
(Black person sees harmless black joke tweet)
LMAOO SAVAGE AF YALL PETTY FOR THIS ONE YOO
(White person makes racist joke)
What's wrong nigger? Are you fucking offended? Fuck off fucking faggot nigger.
(White person sees harmless white joke tweet)
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? MY MOM MAKES A MEAN GODDAMN PB AND J! HOW COULD YOU EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF REVERSE RACIST? ITS WHITE GENOCIDE I TELL YOU! HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG! WHY DO NIGGERS THINK WE HATE THEM? I THOUGHT THAT AFTER HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF CONFLICT, WE COULD BE FRIENDS WITH THESE DISGUSTING DARKSKIN COON MONKEYBLOOD FUCKING TREESWINGIN NIGGERS, BUT NOOOOOOO. THEY LASH OUT AT US AND MAKE PERSONAL AND OFFENSIVE COMMENTS LIKE THIS ONE! WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET THAT WHITE PEOPLE CANT EVER HEARD OF GORDON RAMSAY? WHEN I WAS IN THE 10TH GRADE, A NIGGER TOLD ME THAT A BLONDE GIRL IN THE CLAS FUCKED HIM...WHEN THEY WERE 13!!! SHE CONFIRMED!! WHY? WHY DO WHITE WOMEN PLAGUE THEMSELVES WITH THIS BLACK DISEASE? DONT THEY KNOW THAT THE ACTIONS OF MANY=THE ACTS OF ALL? THIS IS IT! THE WORLD HAS SCORNED ME. *shoots up school*
>>
good meme

si
>>
File: 1449021390011.jpg (40 KB, 377x418) Image search: [Google]
1449021390011.jpg
40 KB, 377x418
New copypasta confirmed m9 well memed
>>
More like

Black twitter:

>lol dat uncle tho amirite my fellow kneegrows? lol shm

Black twitter against whites:

>LOL FAMN THESE USELSS CRACKAS CAN'T EVEN MAKE FOOD LMAO

Real life:

Black person

>fuckin whitey muh dick we wuz kings n shiet u cracka asses
>Oh okay, I will be on my way to my job fellow citizen!

White person

>nigger
>the black person proceeds to perform a level 5 chimp out akin to a monkey being cattle prodded in the balls
>>
>>24685980
As a white person who's lived in a "black neighborhood" for about 14 years, I can assure you while I have been mugged or attacked I've never been confronted or preached about because of my race.
>>
>>24685980
Real life:

Black person

>fuckin whitey muh dick we wuz kings n shiet u cracka asses
>Please, fuck my gf and let me watch;_;

White person

>nigger
>the black person proceeds to beat the shit out of them because unlike whites they don't take it up the ass when insulted
>>
>>24686038
Real life:

Black person:

>whitey muh do-

(Police called)
>>
>A white person made this thread
>>
>>24685908

You know it's okay, because niggers aint gonna nig out at us in real life because they're afraid we'll shoot up there hood.

Niggas thought they were gangsta... bitches aint even heard of autism. We crazy.
>>
File: IMG_20151202_0704529_rewind.jpg (388 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_0704529_rewind.jpg
388 KB, 1200x1600
>>24686123
Nigga you thought
>>
My personal observations:

>*black person makes racist joke against white people*

Black people: Hahaha!
White people: Hahaha!

>*white person makes racist joke against black people*

Black people: Hahaha!
White people: Oh my god, this is so fucking problematic. I'm blocking you, you fucking shitlord.
>>
>>24686135

On your way to school nigga?
>>
File: mactonight.png (117 KB, 303x306) Image search: [Google]
mactonight.png
117 KB, 303x306
>>24686135
What a coon
>>
>>24686212
Nah I'm going to the deli
>>
>>24686270

Can you get me a bacon, egg & cheese and an Arizona?
>>
Please don't shoot up a school famiglia
>>
>>24686123
its obviously fat white tumblrinas that post this shit
>>
File: smug putin.jpg (18 KB, 175x189) Image search: [Google]
smug putin.jpg
18 KB, 175x189
>dindu gets shot for being dindu
>all dindus collectively turn into savages and burn down their home town
>loot and burn down all their stores, even the private ones that have given so much for the community and made the neighborhood much richer and safer
>continue this for months while chanting "black lives matter!!"
>after few months of savagery the mayhem calms down, but leaves the town even filthier and scummier than it used to be
>house prices going down, businesses moving to another place, those who can afford to move will move etc.
>community gets poorer and crime rates shoot up
>"YO DA WHIDE MAN IS KEEPING US BROTHAS DOWN!"
>>
>>24685908
I used to love these as a kid. Middle school comes, see them in the supermarket and get one for lunch. So gross and so little portions.
>>
File: 1356498290043.jpg (14 KB, 262x337) Image search: [Google]
1356498290043.jpg
14 KB, 262x337
I get the shooting up schools jokes and the kissing dogs joke (It seems like everyone who owns a dog gets way, WAY too close with it) but the "whites can't cook" joke doesn't make sense to me.
In all those posts where they compare black cuisine to white cuisine they post rolled up pieces of ham for white people and barbecue chicken for blacks. Barbecue is a southern staple, back when I lived in NC every single white family on the block would have weekly barbecues and god damn was it good. Maybe it's just dirty yankee families that don't know how to cook but I know for a fact that in the south and midwest at least the white food is divine. Why else would there be so many fucking fat people compared to the north where they eat stale bread and "muh pizza"
>>
I don't think a lot of white people know how to make a racist joke without being hateful. A racist white person joke would be a picture of a black baby being raped with the word nigger across it.

That is why you usually can't get away with it.
>>
High quality meme, friendo. Super dank.
You should come home to [s4s] though. We want your memes more.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.