[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELPING ROBOTS BECOME NORMIES If you want to make it, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1449055365483.jpg (494 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1449055365483.jpg
494 KB, 1280x960
HELPING ROBOTS BECOME NORMIES

If you want to make it, I'm here to help, familam. Ask a REEE normie any questions you want and I'll try to help. Genuinely trying to help here. I'll be answering questions for as long as my high lasts tbqh. Maybe a bit after.
>>
>>24685733
How do you get by everyday knowing that one day we'll all be dead and all of this is for nothing?

Do you keep up appearances for your social life? If yes, aren't you tired of it?

Do you give any fucks about what other people think?
>>
>>24685733
Where do I meet women besides dating apps, uni, or work?
>>
>>24685825
>How do you get by everyday knowing that one day we'll all be dead and all of this is for nothing?
Had problems with that when I was around 16 years old. I just ignore it now. Part of me hopes technology can save my brain before I die but if not, it seems a long way off anyway. It's easy to push it out of my mind. Quantum regeneration too. Since matter pops into and out of existence on the quantum level, with an infinite amount of time, enough quantum popping in and out will happen in a single place that an immortal version of me will be created. It's retarded and it's not really me but it's something. There are theories on it. But like I said,I just push it out of my mind.
>Do you keep up appearances for your social life? If yes, aren't you tired of it?
No. I tend to think I'm better than everyone and most people seem to accept that for the most part. If they don't, I assume those are the people who don't hang out with me. Narcissistic, I know.
>Do you give any fucks about what other people think?
I do, but I'm generally approached by a decently attractive woman at least once a month and it keeps my self esteem up. I get a lot of positive reinforcement from people so I don't worry about it much.
>>
>>24685839
You're not really going to be able to ask out a woman off the street unless you're an 7+/10, so you need some kind of way to be around them. There are clubs for everything these days. Even d&d groups have girls these days. You can't expect to meet women if you never go anywhere to meet women. The easiest way would be meeting a woman through a mutual friend imo. Hang out with other people more often.
>>
>>24685870
Yeah well, I can see why you'd be a bit narcissistic, sometimes I get like that too when I'm in a good mood.

I was about to ask you how do I approach women, since I just moved in a new city and know literally no one, but you get your women by doing nothing so nevermind that.
>>
>>24685870
>has no idea of quantum mechanics
>or anything scientific for that matter
Ignorance truly is bliss.
>>
>>24685957
I've approached women before and I realize it wouldn't be the same for a 4/10 (not saying you are). It's harder for less attractive people. Just like how someone like Chris Hemsworth could literally c.uck me.

Don't "approach" women in the way that you're thinking. A lot of robots think of talking to women as a pick up artist kind of thing. It should just be natural. If you're ever talking to a woman, listen to what she says. If she mentions a pet, ask follow up questions. Ask about the pet, any others, when she got it, pics on her phone. If she mentions a hobby, ask more about it. Mention your hobbies. Tell her you read an article about her hobby saying blahblah and tell her you'll add her on facebook to send it to her. You can either find a related article and actually send it or message her telling her you couldn't find it. You have a topic to message her about now anyway and have a means of doing it. Talk about stuff you're passionate about. People like hearing other people talk about things they like. There are plenty of ways to talk to women and keep contact with them, familam.
>>
>>24685997
3 semesters of both calc and physics, differential equations and plenty of other STEM related classes under my belt. Believe what you want.

And no, I don't know anything about quantum mechanics. It's just something I read in GEB or some math related book I got from Barnes and Nobel.

>anyone more attractive than me is dumber than me
You might just be dumb and ugly, familam. More attractive people are smarter than everyone else on average anyway. Just google it.
>>
>>24686025
I don't need to google evolution, thanks.

And I have unified QM and GR. You can prance around as a 'genious' with your calc and physics experience, but they were obviously wasted on you so it's really rather irrelevant.

Confidence=Chad. You have that. Learn a little humility and come down to our level.
>>
What can we expect from the next season of Always Sunny?
>>
>>24685733
forsen?
>>
>>24686278
If you're asking if that's my name, no.
>>24686271
Jews getting rich
>>
You wake up buckled and kekled as a 400lb mountain man fucks your ass.

What do? Keep in mind you're about to tongue lap his friends lumber.
>>
ok, this ones easy. How do i approach new people without looking creepy or desperate?
>>
>>24686403
I'd probably go with it unless I saw some sort of weapon to use. Whatever my best chance of survival seemed to be at the time. I'd rather get raped than killed trying to stop the rape.
>>24686438
This >>24686003
Don't "approach" them. That's weird most of the time unless you're both charismatic and attractive. Approaching women is a pick up artist thing. Just interact with them regularly and do shit like I said in the linked post.

If you don't have a means of interacting with them naturally, you need to find a means of doing so. You can't expect to make an omelet if you never have any eggs around.
>>
>>24685733
How do you pretend to enjoy what your normie friends do? I absolutely can't stand the noise of a club and I think alcohol is nothing special. It seems like enjoying these things is part of getting normie friends and a potential girlfriend, but I can't bring myself to enjoy these even after trying tens of times and always telling myself not to ever do it again.
>>
>>24686538
A club is only fun if there's a good chance you're going to get laid. I don't like to go unless I'm with a group with close to an even guy to girl ratio or tipped more in my favor. I don't think I've ever enjoyed going with just guys. Don't go unless there are women.

Alcohol is fun with women. I've never really enjoyed it that much with just guys, unless some kind of competition style drinking game is involved since I like competition.

Don't try to find women in clubs. If anything, you might find a desperate woman in a dive bar but even that's not the best idea. Find women, then take them to clubs if that's your thing. Most people who hook up in clubs already know each other or have a mutual friend. I live in a party college town and see it all the time.
>>
>>24686578
Thank you for your advice. The only thing left is to start pretending I like hanging out with girls. The ones I talk to are incredibly boring and have shitty "hobbies" like watching shit on Netflix and painting their nails.
>>
OP Why don't you adopt a tripcode? I feel like you've helped alot of robots and should definitely be recognized for it
>>
>>24686706
This is the tripcode I use sometimes. I forgot to post in in OP so I just left it out. A lot of you guys hate me for some reason but I genuinely like robots. I have 2 robot friends irl (pretty sure they're both kvs) and hang out with them sometimes. I bring my gf and she hugs them and talks to them too. Everyone deserves to be happy tbqhfam. A lot of robots on here are just so filled with hate that they'll miss any opportunity.

>>24686700
Netflix can be a fun topic if you both like similar shows. It helps to get on the bandwagon with some series and they're generally pretty good. At least good enough to watch while eating or something.

And it's not just women, familam. Most people have shitty hobbies. It might help to just talk to girls too. Make the decision in your mind that you're not going to try to pursue anything with a girl and talk to her then. It makes it easier to talk regularly like you would with a guy.
Sorry if I talk in circles a little. Still high tbqhfam.
>>
>>24686781
forgot the actual code part of tripcode
>>
I'd prefer to be called an ex-robot rather than a normie
>>
File: 1375693057254.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1375693057254.png
94 KB, 396x385
You could help me by getting out
>>
>>24686825
I'm fine with that
>>24686835
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VL5W4QQgFM
This might come in handy for next time, friend.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.