[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piece of Shit Relatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Tony-Fouhse3.jpg (32 KB, 480x721) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Fouhse3.jpg
32 KB, 480x721
Who are some of your worst relatives? Have you ever told them how you feel? Have they personally harmed you?

My cousin* is scum. Because of her shit circumstances growing up, my grandfather pities her and gives her a place to stay. For the years she's lived there, she caused him nothing short of absolute grief, from stealing from friends, hanging out with petty criminals and dope fiends, getting in trouble with the law and ruining his credit by running up debt on his cards, forcing him to lie to the credit card company (he claimed ID theft) to protect her. This is merely the tip of the iceberg.

Two summers ago, she became deeply addicted to heroin and started doing anything should could to feed her addiction, including stealing some of his antiques, stealing from friends and even getting one of her dope fiend friend to screech and harass him into giving up grandma's ring. After allegedly three hours of verbal abuse, he finally caved in and surrendered the ring. She and dope fiend stole his car to pawn the ring and use the proceeds to buy drugs. All while this was happening, the utility bills were piling up so grandpa could fork over the little money he had to pay for her and her various "expenses". She had a habit of making false pretenses so he'd give her money; "clothes," "food," and "toiletries" usually meant beer and drug money for her and her friends. It got so bad, a dealer even came by grandpa's house to collect an owed debt.
>>
We then went to the cops and had her put in rehab for a month. After she got out, she immediately went back to her old tricks, doing drugs, stealing from everyone she knew and doing everything to keep her heroin supply steady. Eventually, he called the cops, had her arrested and got a restraining order. A month went by without a word from her, but being full of hard luck stories, she comes back into his life and continues the drug routine. In that time, we became friendly with an empathetic cop who took a shine to grandpa. One night, she comes home after having stole his car to make a drug run, banging on the door and loudly cursing. She's then greeted by the cop and is promptly arrested. As she sits in jail, she writes him a letter, demanding he rescind the restraining order, effectively leading to law enforcement revoking her bail.

She was then sentenced to 6 months and was finally free around Christmas time. Since that time, she has taken residence in the old bastard's house and continues to live her days partying and stealing from friends. She allegedly netted a job at Gamestop, where grandpa is convinced she'll pay him back with all the proceeds from her paychecks. Of course, she only works second shift, and after work, she goes out to party with the same shitheads she always knew. Once the fun is over, she forces him to pick her up at 2:00AM. Not PM. AM!

The bastard didn't learn a fucking thing in all this time.

*My mother is an adoptee, so thank God I don't share a drop of blood with those genetic disasters.
>>
>>24682723
>>24682730

sounds like a trash cousin
>>
>>24682723
My bitch sister never showed me get tits
>>
>>24682723
A relative of mine is responsible for inventing e-begging. She bought a bunch of shit and started savekaryn.com in like 2000, where she asked people to pay her credit-card bills. It worked, since the internet was a thing and this was novel enough to get her 15 minutes of fame.
>>
this is obviously a drug problem and your grandfather not knowing how to deal with it

you need to step in and be the asshole, pressing charges and getting her into rehab
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.