[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a oneitis feels thread going? Describe your oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 19
File: tumblr_ncqjv5ypgR1shivooo1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncqjv5ypgR1shivooo1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x459
Can we get a oneitis feels thread going?

Describe your oneitis and why she will never love you back...
>>
File: 4L_XR7nPy05.jpg (24 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
4L_XR7nPy05.jpg
24 KB, 500x380
>Be in high school
>be 16
>meet grill named Ashley
>both fall madly in love
>both each other's first love
>give each other everything
>date for four years
>literally believe I'll marry this girl
>series of events happen causing me to go into a deep depression
>she can't handle it
>bails for her fuckboi friend from high school
>heartbroken.jpg
>a year of worsened depression, suicide attempts, drug abuse and misery
>still talking to her until I realize I will never be hers ever again
>cut contact
>nothing but a phantom of former self... Just a broken man

She is my phantom pain... The girl I've been the most happiest with in my entire life. I've had other girls since then but none like her. When I see pictures of her I can't help but cry like a little bitch. The pain I feel never went away but rather just buried deep in my heart... It's salt upon a wound. Ashley... I love you and I'll never stop. The happiest days of my life were with you and nothing will ever compare to the moments we shared.
>>
>she left me three times
>didn't tell me why she left me the last time
>this was almost 5 months ago now

>had a dream last night that we were together
>we were in highschool together (odd, because I went to a different highschool than her, and was in another state back then)
>she and I jump into a submarine and dive into the deepest depths
>I see the city of Atlantica / Atlantis in the distance, merpeople swimming around their precious treasures and golden architecture
>overcome my fear of the sea, leave the sub and venture toward the city
>take the entire city by force and welcome her as the new queen, and I the new king
>give her all there was to offer in the city, all the gold, jewels, and artifacts
>see her smiling giggling face again
>wake up
This was the happiest I had been in a very very long time. And it was in my dreams. All I wanted all day today was to go back to sleep. At least in the deep corners of my subconscious, there is a chance I can be with her again. It makes me consider suicide even harder than I ever had before, as well. I just hope that the afterlife is but a dream, and the dream that is conjured up is a happy one of us, like the one I had this morning.
Somebody hug me.
>>
File: hanging frog.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
hanging frog.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>24680935
Damn. My oneitis was named Ashley, too.
The one you're describing even seems like it could be the same one. Does her last name start with D?
>>
File: 4L_O3m7PhuZ.jpg (119 KB, 1020x760) Image search: [Google]
4L_O3m7PhuZ.jpg
119 KB, 1020x760
I miss her so much
I'd rather die than not be hers
>>
I got my oneitis to fall in love with me but now she hates me ;_;
>>
>>24680027
>Describe your oneitis

It would take paragraphs man. But the short version is this. Name is Cassidy. She's a somewhat shy yet really easy to talk to kinda girl. Athletic and painfully cute. Blue eyes, brown long soft straight hair, freckles across the bridge of her nose, fit. Modest dresser and somewhat of a tomboy. Isnt super saturated by social media and the typical roastie stupidity. We used to run around behind these buildings through these trees and by this creek every weekend. She used to play fight with me all the time. We used to take walks to the corner store and buy nasty food and chill out and make stupid jokes and listen to music.

I fucking miss her so much guys.
>>
File: 8ys9VjL.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
8ys9VjL.png
152 KB, 616x725
>tfw fucked up the only chance I had with my oneitis

They can't be replaced. I lost the only opportunity to have something in my life to look forward to - Talking to them.
>>
File: AssadReaction.jpg (23 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
AssadReaction.jpg
23 KB, 240x300
Her name was Juliana. A couple years older than me. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. She had a Chad boyfriend (he was a Chad, but good guy overall, wish them the best, they aren't degenerates). But, fuck, was I obsessed. We sat next to each other and occasionally talked. Pretty sure my spaghetti spilled on a couple of occasions though.
>>
File: 4L_MoCbX6VB.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_MoCbX6VB.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>24681054
Startswith a B
She had the voice of an angle would sing to me at night
She was also into acting
She loved music and her sense in fashion was so good
She moved 3 years into the relationship for uni so I'd only see her for a few days every couple of months

Sometimes I stay awake at night thinking I could've done something different ... What would've been. Thinking about the plans we made and the life we wanted to share. It hurts so much anon.
>>
She'll never love me back because she's happily engaged and also because I had a psychotic episode, thought she was trying to kill me, and screamed at her in public for an hour.

In a way, I have been freed from perseverating upon her, because I essentially nuked the fuck out of any chance I would ever have to be even slightly friendly with her for the rest of our lives.
>>
bump for the painful kuckoldry
>>
File: page3-03.jpg (738 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
page3-03.jpg
738 KB, 1280x720
>>24680998
Forgot to describe her.
>younger than me
>had a fantastic body
>would invite me to swim and hang out with her family
>she had a little cousin that really liked me and always asked her where I was or when I was visiting again
>extroverted, helped me come out of my shell
>first girl I've ever cuddled and napped with
>always giddy
>always listened to current pop music when we were driving together
>her very existence in my life motivated me to work out and eat healthy, hell I even lost a lot of weight
>her name was perfect for her, first name beautiful, and silky; last name bouncy, exciting and different
I would do anything to hold her waist and kiss her in the dark of her front door again.
I would do anything to hear her cute tired voice tell me how much she loves me and how perfect I am over the phone again.
I would do anything to be at work, look up, and see her there across the room glancing back at me, mouthing "I love you" as she goes on with her day.
I would do anything to go to the town park again and talk about nothing with her as we play in the small children's area like I did as a kid.
I would do anything to play vidya with her and then take a nap with her in front of me, with each inhale being filled with the scent of her hair, and my ears filling with her soft breathes.
I would do anything to sit across from her at the IHOP again and see her laughing at some stupid joke I said.

Give it back.
>>
>take pizza delivery job bcuz what I need money
>meet this girl there, blonde, cute, she looks at me with a smile, I ignore her at first
>she keeps approaching me, eventually I crack, start to like her
>she's got yellow fever, spent a semester in japan (i'm a 6'4 210 pound Eurasian dude btw)
>she does stuff like makes me pizza while i'm on break, starting to think I really really like her
>do a delivery one day, it gets fucked
>drunk customers are fighting with me
>decide I'm just gonna quit and not deal with this
>never see her again
>>
>>24681425
>Give it back.
THAT WASNT RIGHT SHE WAS YOURS.
YOU LOVED HER DAMMIT.
>>
>>24680935

>Being this much of a c u c k

Wow
>>
>Having a oneitis

If I can't get a girl I simply move the fuck on. What the fuck is the point of having a oneitis? Are you all still stuck in High School?
>>
>>24680998
http://vocaroo.com/i/s086NOo4fxPm
>>
>>24681581
Why do you have to be rude
Did your comment achieve anything ?
Does it make you feel better to be a dick to people ?
>>/b/ go shit post on /b/ where you belong
>>
>>24681614
mentally yeah probably. dont be so rude m8. there are people on this board with all kinds of shortcomings
>>
File: 1437387097696.jpg (264 KB, 807x1013) Image search: [Google]
1437387097696.jpg
264 KB, 807x1013
> qt tripfag
>find skype on r9k
>sent her a beta as fuck message
>tfw she wont reply
>>
File: 1425960752688.png (242 KB, 518x445) Image search: [Google]
1425960752688.png
242 KB, 518x445
>>24681625
Poster here. Thank you, Adam Sandler, that brightened my night up a little bit.
>>
>>24681687
what was the message
>>
File: 1441405121772.jpg (47 KB, 571x460) Image search: [Google]
1441405121772.jpg
47 KB, 571x460
Still haven't spoken to her yet.
>>
File: screenshot4_789569.jpg (70 KB, 1024x605) Image search: [Google]
screenshot4_789569.jpg
70 KB, 1024x605
Great smile
Easy to talk to
Nice fashion sense
Made each other laugh all the time
Pixie cut
Brilliant painter
Spoke her mind, wasn't pretentious
Loved to just go on nature walks
Cute feet with Teva tan
Went to prom together
Wore each other's clothes
Great tits, delicious ass
Feeling her up in my first car
Skinny dipping and getting caught at state park
She gets super drunk at party
I am reasonably fucked up as well
We're snuggling and I try to kiss her and she freaks out
Tells everyone there I've been abusing her
She tries to fuck my best friend later that night
He says no, God bless him, although it doesn't really matter I guess
Never talk to her or see her again and lose all mutual friends we had
I've tried to move on and have had other flings but I'm afraid I will never find someone I can love like her
>>
>>24681729
this

"hi I found your Skype on r9k im a really lonely beta fag and I haven't spoken to a female since I got out of high school 5 months ago. want to talk and shit maybe? this is really beta pls don't bully im lonely"

i told you
>>
>>24681877
oh jesus dude. at least you have the self awareness to know how bad that was.
>>
My oneitis will never love me back because they're a bad person.

Actually, no, that's wrong. They're not a bad person for not liking me back. That's okay. We all have free will, personal preferences, etc.

My oneitis is a bad person for being a terrible, emotionally manipulative, negligent, and generally terrible friend. Not just to me, but to all their friends. Literally, a bunch of people in our friend group said they couldn't fucking handle this person's exploitative, selfish bullshit.

And if you tell them that they're hurting people through their careless actions, they'll just say they "didn't know" and "it was a mistake".

I'm literally autistic and even I learned how to be good to people. You have to make the effort. People have excuses to be awkward, not bad friends.

I recognise on every dimension this person is terrible and horrible and not worthy of me, but
>still just want to cuddle and be happy with them
>we could have been happy
>if not as partners, as friends
>all those friends of our you treated like shit?
>>
File: 1437428571271.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437428571271.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>24681904
yeah...it hurts to think that i just sent that like 10 minutes ago
>>
File: 1446482081349.jpg (792 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1446482081349.jpg
792 KB, 3000x2000
THIS IS NOW A ONEITIS MUSIC THREAD. POST YOUR FEELS MUSIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmJgdQwrG1Y
>>
> oneitis

STOP IT YOU BETA KEKS

EITHER ACTUALLY TRY TO BE A NORMIE OR GO FULL OMEGA

LOVING A GIRL FROM AFAR IS HIGHSCHOOL BULLSHIT I SHOULD KNOW
>>
>>24681932
10 minutes ago? Kek. There's still a chance she'll reply. I thought you meant this was some message from awhile ago you just cant shake
>>
How long have you had your oneitis?
Six years for me.

I have my eyes on other girls and have some good friendships going. But I still can't get my mind off of her, no matter how hard I try to forget.
>>
http://youtu.be/s6mzdZXok5U
My song for this week
>>
File: ss+(2014-12-25+at+05.21.25)[1].jpg (469 KB, 1554x932) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-12-25+at+05.21.25)[1].jpg
469 KB, 1554x932
>>24680027
>tfw don't even have a oneitis

>>24681956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JZB86xIVLM
My soul is empty.
>>
>>24681956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4
>>
>became friends with oneitis in 6th grade
>accidentally friendzoned him in an attempt to deflect someone thinking we were dating because I panicked
>still friends throughout highschool
>thought about asking him to prom; didn't
>now he's off at a real college while I'm still in Boring Town
>we never text but have him on snapchat
>I have nothing to send him because there's literally nothing in my life to talk about
>he's moved on
>>
>>24681956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZZeiuD-W8
muh dadrock rock ballads
>>
I feel like shit today. I've been binge watching House lately to kill time. Today I watched the season 4 finale. I started crying when Amber died. Not because I was sad for her or Wilson or anything, it's because I was jealous of her. Dying while in the arms of someone who loves you must be the ultimate feeling.
> the comforting touch of someone who loves you with everything they have
> they have no other concerns in the world except you, it would be the most pure feeling of living in the moment possible
> as you begin to die, you would get the hugest possible dump of adrenaline into your system. Fight or flight kicks in, non essential bodily functions stop
> digestion stops causing butterflies in your stomach, reminding you of when you first fell in love
> you are acutely aware of your surroundings, but any pain starts to fade from the adrenaline and the shock, you notice all of those beautiful little blemishes and flaws which tell a story and remind you of the good times and why you are in love
> time seems to slow, but you never get restless, you are completely content just with their presence
> the frontal lobe which controls emotions and a sense of reality is deemed non essential, everything becomes distorted and takes on a surreal dream-like quality
> eventually you begin to tire, a huge wave of DMT washes over you, comforting you and giving you a warm feeling that you're becoming one with the rest of the universe
> everything fades from focus and you step into the light, feeling peaceful and content
> your loved one will never forget that your last moment together was pure, beautiful love

I will never know this feeling.
>>
>>24681956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZwCu8u0bzA
>>
>be me
>like girl
>girl doesn't like me back

pretty much sums it up desu senpai
>>
>>24681956
It was the last song we listened to together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6DFLNa6MBA
>>
>>24681932
I laughed at this a lot. Was not expecting such deft comedy from this thread. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>24680027
>Saw this on pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53780454
>instantly reminded her
I want to go back
>>
File: 1446410865184s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446410865184s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>24682853
>linking to an image on an imageboard
>>
>>24681644

>Why do you have to be rude

Because I want to

Did your comment achieve anything ?

Yes, your reaction and a reply

>Does it make you feel better to be a dick to people ?

Indeed it does

By the way, why spaces on the question marks? Literally kill yourself.
>>
bumping fammz
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.