[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I am not going to do It but what would be eaiser? Getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (599 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
599 KB, 1136x640
I know I am not going to do It but what would be eaiser?
Getting hit by a bus or bringing a knife to school and having the police shoot me?
>>
Dont be a pussy, anon. Go out in a blaze of glory. Decide what you hate the most, get a firearm, and take down some enemies. Happy huntin
>>
>>24678249
Stay tight anon. I got a manifest writing in session
>>
>>24678249
Hello Lucy,
If you are reading this, then it's too late. I would of never get over my self-pity. I didn't mean anything to you but you meant the world to me. I don't think you did anything wrong. It was me who couldn't love himself. I'm sorry I was so negative. I'm sorry that I put all this pressure on you. I'm sorry you had deal with me all this time. You are right, who wants to be friends with a guy who drowns in his own self-pity, who can't love himself, who can't get over the past and clings onto it. Everything was looking to grim for me. You probably weren't going to come to the hospital. Your the only one I wanted to see when I was in the hospital. This is they way I want to go.

Is it good so far?
>>
Dude get hit by a train ffs, not a bus.

Jeez, getting hit by a bus might not instantly kill you, it could hurt badly.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>24678524
Im sorry for you pain anon, see you on the other side
>>
All these years of fucking things up fixed. Like I was going to be a rockstar. Like I was going to be loved. Like I would have a prom date. I dont know how to get over this self pity and i dont you care.
>>
>>24678679
Whoops messed up the last few words
I know that you dont care.
>>
>>24678225

The police wouldn't shoot you. They'd just taze you and then take you to jail after you've convulsed on the floor and urinated yourself. Not a good suicide option.
>>
>>24678712
What if I run at them with the knife?
>>
>>24678524

I understand the temptation to guilt the loved ones who hurt you, but you should rise above that desire. They're going to have to deal with that for the rest of their lives, and if you care about them at all, you should try to minimize their suffering. Tell them it was all your doing and that there was nothing they could possibly have done to help you. Even though it's not true, it might console them. You'll be dead and won't give a fuck, so try to make the rest of their lives as bearable as possible. The good thing about suffering is that it teaches compassion, so show compassion in this.
>>
File: 1211306400870.png (444 KB, 672x384) Image search: [Google]
1211306400870.png
444 KB, 672x384
>>24678225
>having the police shoot me?

Unless you're black, a knife won't be enough to get them to shoot you. Why not just use the knife to slit your own wrists or something? Hypothetically speaking.
>>
>>24678524
>naming a specific girl
>using any girl / girls in general

its already bad, so fucking beta
>>
>>24678750

They still will most likely taze you. And even if they do shoot you, you don't want to get shot with police on the scene to render first aid and call for an ambulance. You could easily end up surviving in the hospital with spinal damage, unable to move your limbs and pooping into a bag for the rest of your life, with no further options to end your misery.
>>
>>24678524
also >to

"too"

underage ban please go
>>
>>24678814
>>24678795
How about I bring a toy gun in (obviously something that looks real).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.