[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that dogs are man's best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
Daily reminder that dogs are man's best friend
>>
File: nfo_fife_lrg.jpg (112 KB, 700x786) Image search: [Google]
nfo_fife_lrg.jpg
112 KB, 700x786
Dogs are ugly
>>
File: WP_20150801_002.jpg (801 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150801_002.jpg
801 KB, 1840x3264
>>24677391
>dogs are ugly

really? your cat looks like a cunt m8
>>
Cats and dogs are both great pets when you treat them with the respect an animal deserves. If you don't respect non-human life don't get a pet because they will just try to get away with shit and act like you're the tax man instead of someone who has opted to care for them. They know how retarded they are and can't fend for themselves in the wild without your monkey ass.

Everyone I see bitching about cats and dogs both, never really tried to communicate with them. They're talking to you, they're just stupid, and don't understand language. That being said "Feed me" and "Hello" are rude to ignore. Even beasts have basic manners for the sake of convenience, why do you think we bothered to define them?

In the 60's a woman had sex with a dolphin. A fucking dolphin. Like it was nothing. Because that dolphin was a disgusting whore. You think animals aren't capable of our debauchery and cunning? You don't think they want the good food?
>>
>>24677391
that looks like a lot of shedding
>>
File: dog85.jpg (57 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
dog85.jpg
57 KB, 600x354
lol shit thread with misinformation
dogs (and cats) are worthless in the modern world and should not exist. Modern pets are not historical thing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.