[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 25 and still too anxious to leave my room to go take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1445454075423.jpg (7 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
1445454075423.jpg
7 KB, 213x200
>tfw 25 and still too anxious to leave my room to go take a piss in my house
>too scared to look at my parents or have them hear my piss hit the toilet
>either piss in bottles, my pants, the rug, or wait for them to fall asleep to go

Am I the only one? Should I just kill myself?
>>
File: 1445712209870.jpg (111 KB, 852x736) Image search: [Google]
1445712209870.jpg
111 KB, 852x736
bumpang
>>
>>24672005
How does one get so anxious?
>>
Been there, however, I moved out when I was 18 and I haven't moved back yet and I haven't been 25 yet. I get that with roommates all the time, tho. Been living with my boyfriend for a while now so haven't had the opportunity to /pissjug/. However, in this room I was living in at my last place I used to hop out my window (ground level) and piss in the bushes until my roommate who lived directly above me caught me a few times while I was midstream cause he heard me or whatever and thought it was "gross" or whatever

"We TALKED about this, anon. I thought we talked about this..."
>>
>>24673112

not OP but some people are clinically anxious and like shame compounds it and the shame comes from thinking everyone hates you a lot of the time so for them to see you is shameful
>>
>used to wonder how someone like OP could be so fucked up
>now find myself sympathizing with posts like OP

HELP
>>
You should go to a psychiatrist.
>>
File: Patty_Hearst.jpg (23 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
Patty_Hearst.jpg
23 KB, 288x374
>can't leave house because I'm scared of having a panic attack
>psychiatrist won't give me any medication
>she tells me to just "go outside"
>>
File: gratis_smiley.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gratis_smiley.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>24674372
>therapist doesn't give me any advice
>just makes weird faces when I tell her that going outside or answering the door or answering the phone feels like slamming my hand down on a knife
>have to see therapist several times before I can get a psyche appointment
>therapy appointments are about a month apart
>stop going after the third therapy appointment having accomplished literally nothing in several months

Thanks for the rec, mom. Now I have a $300 debt to this shitty clinic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.