[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me robots >be me >dating girl for 3 years everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 672x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 672x712
Help me robots
>be me
>dating girl for 3 years everything fine
>then meet a new girl through a group of friends
>become infatuated with her
>I can't stop thinking of her
>I break up with my girlfriend because I have feelings for this other girl
>I ask out the girl, and we start to date
>everything is great
>I feel like I've never been so in love
>a few months down the road it starts to burn when I pee
>go to the doctor, thinking nothing of it
>find out a week later it's the clap
>confront my gf, she cries and says it was a mistake
>forgive her
>now I find out from other people she's going on dates with other people
>she was about to move in my house
>break up
>find out the whole time we we were together she was sleeping with other guys
>just become broken emotionally
>over a year goes by and I look up both my exes
>both are engaged, both seem super happy
Idk why but that hurt even worse, seeing them happy.
>>
>>24669468
You just couldn't coast out the feelings, could you? You just had to be a woman-emulating faggot, didn't you?

See, it hurts because you know you fucked up and deserved what you got. You got kucked to the highest degree. What makes it even hurt more is that they're happy without you. Chances are what they have will fail down the road, but you need to focus on you now.

Next time, don't be a fucking sucker and fall for the next girl you become infatuated with while you're in a relationship. Be a man and suppress that shit.
>>
>>24669468
>I'm in a long-term relationship and someone new is appealing to me.
Your mistake was trying to catch the oxytocin dragon.
>>
>>24669468
You deserve it you stupid faggot.
>>
>>24669520
>>24669779
>>24669806
Right on the money
>>
>>24669468
welcome to feminist world, grills just got it on easy mode, they fug when they want to, and they comes and go in relationships when they want to
>>
File: 1447793899344.jpg (58 KB, 601x439) Image search: [Google]
1447793899344.jpg
58 KB, 601x439
This is what happens when you give the reins in your life over to lust and hedonism.
Enjoy the ride, OP?
>>
>>24669468
well deserved OP. baited by hormones, next time you will know better.
>>
>>24669468
it makes me feel good when normies get rekt by whores
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.