[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Do you promise you'll still be here when I wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 15
File: CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg (194 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
194 KB, 1080x720
>"Do you promise you'll still be here when I wake up tomorrow? It's so nice lying here with you, when we're together I feel all my fears and worries floating away. I hope you enjoy my company as much as I appreciate yours Anon. I love you."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCs5150EqeM]
>>
File: Bree.png (745 KB, 587x599) Image search: [Google]
Bree.png
745 KB, 587x599
>you will never be in eighth grade in a Rittman, Ohio school and live in a long, narrow bungalow with a front door on its side with your mom who works at a cable company call centre and have your brother leave home when you were still a kid and he was seventeen and have him return occasionally and enjoy his brief visits for a while until each one becomes more awkward and tense as he argues with your mom and talks to her in a way that makes you cry and tell him to stop doing that without understanding the context of their arguments and have him come by one time and understand that he is to join the military and sit on the edge of his bed in the back bedroom with the frilly net curtain over the long low window near high on the wall allowing a little grey light and have him hand you a bunch of his playing cars that he collected as a kid and his catcher's mitt and a St Christopher's medal his dad gave him when he was still around and have him leave early to go drinking with his old buddies with the casual promise he'll see you before he leaves but have him not come home and go on with your life and its dull routine of enduring each school day and your persistent sensitivity and instinctive avoidance your old friends who are now smoking and getting drunk and hanging out with seniors and guys who dropped out of school and return home to find your mother waiting and have her tell you to phone a number written on the edge of The Daily Record while wiping her reddened eyes with a tissue and do so and find it's your brother and that he's in hospital and learn later when you're able to comprehend this sort of thing that he'd OD'd and that he'd gone code silver and been arrested and that the only reason he wasn't shot or sent to the pen is because the arresting officer recognized him from baseball practice where your brother and his son once played as friends

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7npXJLQOU]
>>
File: received_952894714790664.jpg (37 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
received_952894714790664.jpg
37 KB, 591x960
>>24668953
Really? Awww how cute...fuck off faggot.
>>
File: Gemima.jpg (126 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Gemima.jpg
126 KB, 1280x1024
>you will never be sixteen years old in 1980s St Louis and live with your mom in a two-bedroom bungalow and have a white friend who lives with his parents nearby and walk to school together and both be quiet and vaguely pissed off about something neither of you can articulate but which causes you to be isolated from the majority of your peers and indifferent to the things they appear to value and spend your weekends listening to his parents' LPs which he brings over on his bike in his backpack and talk about how you could make music someday and begin to see it as a plausible thing to do since the music you listen by artists who are relatively well known in your region at least are all alike and considered lame by both of you and be eighteen and sit beside a shallow river on a concrete ledge with your legs dangling over the side passing a blunt back and forth before realizing that it isn't all that great as people make it out to be and recognizing that you don't want it to distract you from making the songs that you've been planning to put together into an album and recognize that despite being sceptical and a little nihilistic at times in regards to authority and imposed cultural norms you each are pretty conservative and that your high standards and self-discipline will benefit you in the long term despite it making you both feel isolated and prone to rejection at the moment

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg]
>>
File: Kate.jpg (30 KB, 432x568) Image search: [Google]
Kate.jpg
30 KB, 432x568
>"What's wrong? You jumped! Yes you did, your whole body like flinched when I scratched your thigh. Are you ticklish? You are! Yes you are look how you're squirming. Finally, I found a chink in your armour!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHEnmHhdxkM]
>>
>>24669076
This is fucking cringeworthy please go on
it's the only reason i come here
>>
File: Michelle.jpg (28 KB, 331x419) Image search: [Google]
Michelle.jpg
28 KB, 331x419
>"Oh god I didn't realize how drunk I was until we got outside. I hope I didn't embarrass myself too much in front of your family. Do you think I made a good impression? Your brother is so cute, I can tell he looks up to you a lot. And it was so sweet of your parents to invite me to visit for New Years. I'd love to, that is if you don't mind. Sorry if I'm like rushing things or being forward or something. It would be ok? You'd like me to? Oh Anon, I'm already excited and it's not even Christmas!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHQ_DUmeAWE]
>>
File: Cybil.jpg (116 KB, 912x720) Image search: [Google]
Cybil.jpg
116 KB, 912x720
>you will never be a generally quiet and guarded individual and have this be contribute to your cuteness as a child, and then be interpreted as a sign of your precocious maturity and sense of respect as a young teen, then contribute to your isolation and inability to communicate with your peers for the rest of your teens, then condemn you to being perceived as a strange and sometimes repulsive person as you grow older and lose your relatively good looks and all the appeal your supposed shyness allowed you in your younger days and eventually resign yourself to a life of being misunderstood wherein your are too exhausted and apathetic to attempt to change the perceptions all of the few strangers in your life have of you, feeling that they, and life itself, is really not that great and will soon be over for better or worse

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lX0azrfDM]
>>
File: Nadya.jpg (86 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Nadya.jpg
86 KB, 960x1280
>"Hey, I'm in here. Did you have a good- Anon! You're soaked! Oh you must have got caught in the rain. Look at you, you're shivering. Let's get those clothes off and jump in the shower. Hey, don't kiss me you're like a big soggy dog! Anooon! Come on, jump in the shower and I'll cook something warm for when you get out, okay?"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsuNAJGunV4]
>>
File: maximumovercozy.webm (2 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
maximumovercozy.webm
2 MB, 718x404
>>24668953
>>24668986
>>24669031
>>24669076
tl;dr but I managed a few lines and it sounds kind of comfy I guess so you get points for effort

the thing is normies feel like this nearly every day and they all seem to take it for granted, if they realized how precious it is they'd all be getting married young and staying together like they used to in the past

maybe it wears thin and isn't really supposed to be everything in your life
>>
File: Oxana.png (759 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
Oxana.png
759 KB, 451x800
>"Gosh it's raining so hard. I can't believe we didn't see it coming! Thanks for letting me come back to your dorm Anon. I like the way you've decorated in here, it feels really cozy. Oh wait, what was that band you mentioned when we walked to the library after class the other day? Could I maybe listen to it now, I mean if it's okay that I stick around for a little bit, that is. You're sure you don't mind? Do you mind if I sit on your bed, sorry but it looks so comfy and all that rain falling outside is making me feel chilly!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR8JNt7nyKk]
>>
What the fuck is gong on in here?
>>
File: Lily.jpg (16 KB, 305x328) Image search: [Google]
Lily.jpg
16 KB, 305x328
>you will never develop a sense of superiority over other people and interpret your loneliness and lack of social skills as evidence of your being too cerebral to be around other people who you dismiss as recklessly hedonistic and lacking self-awareness, and treat your few family members, who are the only ones who care about you, with impatience and casual cruelty, and spend your evenings and weekends posting for several hours on an imageboard online convincing yourself that the people here relate to you and you to them, but knowing all the while that your narcicissm and intuitive dislike for other people would make you not want to spend time with other people posting there in real life, and spend years and then decades becoming more obsessively individualistic and withdrawn, gaining weight and losing sexual potency, and eventually finding yourself experiencing regular bouts of hyper-awareness wherein you regret every major life decision you've ever made, and finally realize how repulsive your behaviour and mental disposition has been since early adulthood

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjIPzyVlK60]
>>
post webm of her , i liked the crying on post others if you have ,plz
>>
>>24669740
well now I feel sad.

I hope you're happy with yourself.

For the record, though, everyone is barren and ugly inside, everyone spends life mostly alone, even and especially those who are successful at surrounding themselves with others.
>>
File: Tabitha.jpg (36 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Tabitha.jpg
36 KB, 800x500
>you will never be fourteen years old and living in Brattleboro, Vermont in 2006 and agree with your friends, who are also going through what will retrospectively be defined as your "emo phase" despite the fact you're all too nervous and self-conscious to dye your hair or dress in the sort of flamboyantly "emo" way a lot of bands you've seen do, and meet at the local mall on a Saturday early in the winter holidays from school and walk with your hands in the pockets of your baggy jeans and flick your head to the side at times so that your hair, which you straightened with your older sister's straigheteners, keeps away from your eyes and moves away from your face in a way you have judged to be potentially attractive to the opposite sex, and see a group of girls outside the cinema and notice they are girls from your school whose popularity level is collectively equal to your own group's popularity levels and pass them by in an embarrassed way, feeling way less "emo" than you wished you felt and see your crush, who is also the quietest and most sensitive member of her group, smiling at you from a fake-marble bench without opening her mouth but expressing with her eyes the fact she is pleased that she saw you and that you are both existing at the same time

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QV1ZNrmAaw]
>>
File: Zadie.jpg (50 KB, 419x607) Image search: [Google]
Zadie.jpg
50 KB, 419x607
>you will never be forced to stay in the guest bedroom while visiting your cute girlfriend's home during a winter break in your first year of university and have her tiptoe in at midnight after her parents, who seem to like you and talk to you in an open and familiar way, have gone to sleep, and feel your girlfriend's warm breath on your face as she bends over and holds her hair to the side with one hand and laughs a little while wishing you a good night and kissing you and feel her tongue a little in her mouth and sit up a little and hold the other side of her head and feel how small her skull is in your hand and wish her goodnight as she retreats quietly from the room and have her knock your door the following morning as you're reading in bed with one hand behind your head and the other holding the book resting on your chest and have her tell you the shower is free and that her mother is making breakfast if you want to come down and go down with your hair wet and combed back and eat toast and drink orange filled with pulp and have your girlfriend arrive in a thin grey cardigan and a black and dark green plaid dress and black tights and thank her mother for the breakfast before going out with your girlfriend in a misty morning and walk close together with her holding your forearm with both hands as you walk through the vacant grounds of her old school

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nb9jJg_wIU]
>>
>>24669031
>gemima
>>
File: Casey.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Casey.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>you will never live in a small suburb on the outskirts of Fort Wayne, Indiana and volunteer to coach some of the younger kids as part of your school's swim team outreach program and stand by the pool's side in shorts and a white shirt with the team logo on it in light blue and blow the whistle to signal a change of pace or a different stroke and have your buddy help out too and have the girl you have known no more intimately than your shared shyness and tendency to withdraw has allowed over the past couple of years tutor some of the girls on the other side of the pool who are preparing for a tournament next month and finally finish the hour and have the kids climb out and say see ya and hurry to change and meet their parents in the parking lot outside and walk out there yourself after showering and drying and thank your friend for the offer of a ride home but that you have your bike and have him say oh okay that's cool I'll see you next Monday and say sure thing and begin walking across the parking lot during late summer with the sky stretched and either dark pink or grey and the tall parking lot lights creating four shadows from every static object around you and hear your qt crush call out your name from behind and ask if you're walking home and say well yeah I guess and have her run over while holding the strings to her small backpack with its elasticated opening that gets tighter the more you pull on the strings and a baseball hat over her wet hair which is tied into a ponytail and walk to a nearby Chick-fil-A and lock your bike outside and sit in a window seat in the near-empty restaurant eating and talking in a way that makes you both fail to register that it's gotten late and your respective families will be wondering where you are

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJEAkkUOpo]
>>
>>24669031
that's Kay from /soc/ circa ~2011-2012 btw
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.