[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you don't wipe your ass correctly without realizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: ;_;.gif (182 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
;_;.gif
182 KB, 400x374
>tfw you don't wipe your ass correctly without realizing it
>tfw it itches really badly
>tfw it smells really strongly of that awful ass smell
>tfw no matter how many times I wipe it now it's still not perfectly clean
>tfw I have to go shower

anyone else ktf?
>>
>>24666621
Sometimes, usually though it goes like this:
>Have to take shit
>Doesn't feel that strong
>Go anyway
>As soon as I sit down shit explodes out of my ass
>My ass cheeks end up getting entirely fucking covered in shit
>End up spending up to an hour just wiping
>By the end my anus is usually sore, ripped up, bloody, and STILL dirty
FUCK MY BODY
>>
Just use baby wipes bruh.
>>
>>24666621
>>24666657
W-what kind of diets do you guys have
>>
>>24666657
oh jesus i hate it when that shit happens. there's nothing worse than a sore asshole because you wiped too much.

i don't know if it's the overwiping or little bit of shit i apparently missed but my asshole is on fire right now. going to go shower finally.

>tfw your butt still hurts for days if you wipe it raw with tissue paper
>tfw it becomes a constant reminder that life is suffering
>>
>>24666686
Junk food 24/7.
>>
>>24666745
are you a neet
if so pls learn to cook, you dont lose much and you gain a neat skill
>>
>>24666787
I am NEET. I'll try... The only things I can cook are burgers. I'll see what /ck/'s site has to say.
>>
>>24666621
Yeah. It's because my ass is really hairy. Wiping it becomes much easier when I shave my buttcrack somewhat. I know this sounds kind of weird but it does work for me.
>>
You can get a bidet attachment for your toilet at around $25 off Amazon.

Feels a lot nicer than toilet paper and cleans better too.
>>
I wash my ass like an indian after taking a shit.
>>
>>24666827
How do you shave it? Do you go somewhere where they can shave it for you? I'd imagine it would be hard doing it yourself and it would hurt if you were using a regular shaver.
>>
>>24666621
i've made an art of getting my ass clean, even though
i have only ever been able to wipe back to front
it takes probably 20 wipes. my butt is destroying forests.
>>
>>24666804
If you start craving for something just look up a recipie for it and try going for it, keep doing that for everything that you end up wanting to eat.
>>
>>24666892
I shaved it by myself for the first time 2 days ago. Is not hard.
>>
File: mfw clean bum.png (866 KB, 796x952) Image search: [Google]
mfw clean bum.png
866 KB, 796x952
i feel u f@m

i have to wipe a good 90% of the shit off my ass, then i have to squat down in the stand up shower, and wipe my ass with my hand like a fucking indian as water runs down it just to clean it

i need to do this otherwise it gets super itchy and the dry poo + ass sweat actually tears the ass skin and next time i poo it hurts a lot because theres no skin

i really should get me a large rubber glove to wipe my ass with, but whatever

its funny too because i share a room in a apartment with 2 other guys, and they basically know but cant give me shit about it

im just trying to clean my ass f@m
>>
>>24667076
I tried shaving my entire body during a trap phase once and I couldn't do the backs of my knees or my asscrack.

How exactly do you manoeuvre so you can see your butt properly? I can never get a good angle with a shaving mirror.
>>
>>24667119
>dry poo + ass sweat actually tears the ass skin and next time i poo it hurts a lot because theres no skin
Is this permanent? I'm worried I'm experiencing the same thing.

>tfw paranoid my terrible personal hygiene will have irreparable repurcussions
>>
>>24667134
I did without a mirror.

I don't know how to explain it or probably you're dumb (no offense pham)

Can you reach your butthole with your fingers?
If yes, then you're not a fat fuck.
Grab the razor and shave everything you can until you don't feel any hair with your hands.
Remember to use that shaving cream.
>>
File: 1445004285803.png (227 KB, 555x546) Image search: [Google]
1445004285803.png
227 KB, 555x546
>>24667164
well, i mean, skin grows back

but if u permanently leave dried shitwater arround your anus, then its permanently going to be fucked up

so just clean it really well and your anus will be nice and comfy, f@m

i actually remember a guy who said he didnt wipe well over the years so his anus developed a thick skin, kinda like at the bottom of your feet from years of shitwater on his ass

mfw
>>
File: 18374817.jpg (106 KB, 850x978) Image search: [Google]
18374817.jpg
106 KB, 850x978
>>24666621
sort of know this feel

>have to babysit younger brother even though he's 18
>walk down the hallway past bathroom, door is open
>he's on the toilet in a skirt, moaning
>what the fuck
>tells me he's constipated
>tells me i'm supposed to take care of him since i'm "man of the house" or whatever
>call him pathetic since he can't even shit properly
>he stands up and bends over the seat, asking me to check if there's anything in there
>walk in and reach down under his skirt since i know he'll bitch to our parents if i don't help him
>look down when i'm close and notice he's got panties around his ankles, smgdh
>he lifts up on his tippytoes when my hand goes down to his butt, sets his balls in my hand
>laugh at him for shaving them like a faggot, and squeeze on them until he whimpers
>move hand up to slip fingers into his shithole
>spank him with my other hand for pushing back and engulfing my fingers over and over, what a stupid fairy

really wish i were an only child 2bh
>>
>>24666657
>tfw there's some intestinal movement happening but it feels like it can wait a while
>literally five minutes later it is now an emergency situation and making it to bathroom in time is not a certainty

;-;
>>
>>24666666
ipsum lorem stuffs3
>>
>>24666892
hair around butthole is usually fairly sparse so i find it easier to wax it than shave. i would wax penis and balls also but i tried that once and noooooooope not doing that again. so shave that region.
>>
File: Dude-Wipes-30pk-3d-No-BG.png (463 KB, 849x521) Image search: [Google]
Dude-Wipes-30pk-3d-No-BG.png
463 KB, 849x521
>dude wipes
>get enough fiber in your diet
>drink enough water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

It's like you guys don't even know how to poop. It's like the best part of my day.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.