[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queen Bee / Fuck reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: queenstacy.jpg (93 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
queenstacy.jpg
93 KB, 1024x1024
Share your encounters with the infamous "Stacey"
>>
I watched her as she and her crew strolled the hallways in HS. She didn't even acknowledge my existence
>>
>>24666191
good good it's a start
>>
>>24666119
>Her: Hi we're all going to the dance (at a conference in a club we're in together) want to go?
>Me: "..."
>Her Staring in Disapproval and confusion
>Me: "N..No I don't l.like dances (I had never been to one before).
>Her Staring in Disapproval and disappointment
>Her: "Well ok then. Have fun."

Many years later when my sex drive finally kicks in:
>Fuck

Dammit brain you were successful at that point in your life, you were literally wearing a tailor suit, god fucking dammit. You could have turned your life around, but no, you have to sit in your hotel room and play around with looping white stripes songs.
>>
>>24666475
>tailor suit
what kind?
>>
>>24667001
*Tailored suit, it was the state competition for a business club thing so we were all dressed up really professionally all the time for the event (it was a 3 day weekend thing). Not a tux, but no one else was wearing tuxes either.
>>
File: suit-fitting-baggy-to-fitted.jpg (50 KB, 648x558) Image search: [Google]
suit-fitting-baggy-to-fitted.jpg
50 KB, 648x558
>>24667153
I have a tailored suit too because cheap and floppy look bad
>>
>>24666119
Didn't this girl used to be really fat? She showed amazing progress. She'll never be a Stacey in her mind, sadly.
>>
>>24667328
bullshit post pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>24667345
I saw it on a before/after tumblr years ago. She used to be really fat, no lie. I remember her because of her memorable transformation into a hot girl.
>>
>>24667364
why do I have a feeling she might return to being a landwhale? This always happens
>>
>tfw my wordfilter didn't pick up this thread because OP couldn't even spell 'Stacy' right
You can't even get your own bogeymen's names right. Now I have to hide it manually. Thanks.
>>
>>24667410
kindly pissoff reddit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.