[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everything is perfect with girl >you're good to her,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
File: 1fd.png (150 KB, 597x512) Image search: [Google]
1fd.png
150 KB, 597x512
>everything is perfect with girl
>you're good to her, she's into you
>her attention falters, someone else comes along, she gets bored, you do something insensitive once, etc.

>INSTANT negation of interest
>INSTANTLY communicates less, is obviously bored of you, etc.
>her appealing image of you is INSTANTLY shattered and gone, now you're just old news

why are women such fucking animals, holy shit, it's literally always like this in so many separate cases for me, they're so fucking shallow and on the tide of their own whims and masked pleasures

and never EVER let them know that you like them more than they like you, never EVER
>>
she found a guy with a better dick who gives her orgasms which made her fall in love, you're just mad coz you didn't get to impregnate her
>>
>>24662678
>and never EVER let them know that you like them more than they like you, never EVER

This is the cornerstone of reason right here. This will butt-fuck you into the past, present, and future.

>it's literally always like this in so many separate cases for me, they're so fucking shallow and on the tide of their own whims and masked pleasures

Pretty much this. The only way I look past this is that I do the exact same. I'm cold, distant, and I never show any signs of desiring them whatsoever. I'll manhandle them during sex, then tell them to leave or I'll vacate the premises when I'm done. I can't tell you how many times women try to squeeze commitment out of me for doing this. I just cut contact and go radio silent until they get the picture. (They'll die off until they see me out somewhere again with another girl.)

>>24662717
You need to read what he said. If you make one slip up, her gaze goes elsewhere. It's not a matter of other dick; women are emotional creatures.
>>
>>24662678
You fucked up and got beaten, just accept it. People shouldn't like you just because you want them to.
>>
File: 20151103_194511.jpg (693 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151103_194511.jpg
693 KB, 1080x1920
>met a NEET robot on dating site
>text all day everyday
>make plans to hang out but nervousness/real life gets in the way
>still continue to text everyday but not deep convos like before
>1 month anniversary of us chitchatting comes: he does not notice
>I bring it up, he spaghetti'd; flaked on plans again.

What is the next logical route?

>I fuck my long-term-waiting-in-the-wings-dick-in the-emergency-glass-case Chad fuck buddy
>delete Robots info from phone

I'm sure that this makes me a sociopathic roastie turbo whore but how long are you supposed to court one of these socially retarded men and assure them that you want to date them??

Pic related: deleted robot
>>
Oh fuck off. I'm a woman and exactly what you have described has happened to me with the genders reversed. The instant a man meets someone younger, cuter, hotter, happier, funner, etc. he WILL leave you. Men are the ones with no sense of loyalty.
>>
>>24662678
So in other words, you were beta orbiting a girl who was never into you, and then get buttflustered when she picks a guy who is better than you?
>>
sounds like she never really loved you and the honeymoon phase ended

my relationship has been through the wringer but five years later we're still together... relationships are about work and give/take which the tinder generation has a hard time understanding
>>
>>24663296
welcome to our world
>>
What are your redeemable qualities OP? are you fit, have a good job, able to make her laugh?
>>
>>24663296
This has to be b8. You can't be this much of a roastie dumkopf.
>>
>>24663296
Serious question, are you used goods?
>>
Um... guys do this too?
>>
>>24663276
You could have at least said something to him instead of removing him from your existence entirely. Being rejected hurts, but being left in the dust is like dying inside.

I don't blame you for what you did. I just think it's pretty fucked up how you handled it.
>>
>and never EVER let them know that you like them more than they like you, never EVER
true
>>
>>24663445
No I am a kissless handhold less virgin
>>
>>24662678
Wow, it's amazing how consistent an effect this is if other anons are picking up on it too. Fucking women.
>>
>>24663276
No, that was the logical route, like you said. No one can blame you when it's his fault.
>>
>>24662678
She never thought that highly of you in the first place. If she's not like a giddy school girl when talking to you, she's not into you. Just letting you know, woman to man.
>>
>>24662772
Are you saying then that you only use women for sex? Because if this is your way of being the "less interested one" when forming a relationship, you're pretty extreme about it and won't actually form any relationships that way.
>>
>>24663499
You and OP are what this guy said.>>24663313

You can't fault a woman for not liking you. You're probably not fucking attractive at all. You're too scared to even make a move on her and fuck her brains out.
>>
>>24663296
except this never happens
>>
>>24663594
I don't want to just fuck some whore's brains out. I want to live and be loved. But all you could imagine doing to a woman is pumping and dumping her you fucking normie
>>
>>24663654
Women want sex though bro. They want to know you're sexually attracted to her. Giving her the dicking of her life with breakfast in the morning will make her fall in love a little bit. Then you go from there. But you're probably too ugly/autistic to give her an enjoyable sexual experience.
>>
>>24663276
If you're interested, let him know. Don't just pass of the blame on him because he's "supposed" to put his neck on the chopping block for your whims.
>>
>>24662678
i agree greatly with that last sentence
>>
>>24662678
>never EVER let them know that you like them more than they like you, never EVER
Already did this, what now? Should I pump & dump?
>>
>>24662678
Now be honest. Were you in a relationship? Did you call yourself bf/gf? Did you go on dates? Did you have sex?
>>
>>24663843
No. He would've fucking said so. He's just a loser taking self-hatred out on a female that's not attracted to him.
>>
>>24663836
Now you have to gradually tune it down. Maybe treat her a bit of that cold shoulder, show her you're not in her pocket just yet, that must hit some strings. Keep it interesting for her and yourself too.
>>
>>24663967
Not OP, but I agree with him 100%.
I was dumped after almost three years of relationship. We were each other's first.
I still love her, she says she doesn't. We don't communicate. It still hurts like hell three months after the fact.
>>
>>24662678
sounds like you're super beta and don't care when a woman treats you poorly. you'll just put up with it and keep trying to perform those circus tricks for her.
>>
>>24663569
I don't want a relationship right now. It's really not too difficult to establish and maintain one; I've had quite a few in the past. Although, I suppose if we want to psychoanalyze my behavior, my problem lies in my inherent inability to trust women. I don't believe a word they say.
>>
>>24663743
I made it totally plain that I was attracted you him, appreciated his sense of humor and considered him to be boyfriend material once we spent more face to face time together.

This was said directly to him, in english, his first language.

There were no subtleties to miss; he must have a)not known how to accept attention from a woman or b)trying making me his orbiter and after 30 days, I just had to cut my losses. But it was not because I was unclear in my intentions
>>
>>24663276
If you didn't bother talking to him you obviously didn't find him very interesting.
This is probably what he thinks, as would I.
I don't like keeping half-assed faggot friend collectors around either
>>
>>24662678
I don't get it. This exact thing happened to me when I was 16. Everything was going great, and then she basically started ignoring me for seemingly no reason. And it's not that I was scared, I kissed her quite a bit and she dropped hints she wanted the D but I never got the chance to deliver. What went wrong?
>>
>>24662678
she did nothing wrong

also

>you do something insensitive once
>gets bored

is enough reason to leave anyone
>>
>>24663610
expect it does because men are more visual that females

women care more about character and alpha traits.
>>
this literally happened to me with a kv robot i met on here

except he actually invited me to move in with him before he got bored of cumming inside of me and wanted to cum in someone else

so yeah. both ways
>>
>>24663972
any sane woman would leave if he's constantly showing lack of interest. any girl dumb enough to stay obviously has daddy issues and should be avoided she will leave you the second she gets attention for someone else
>>
>>24662797
naw fuck that shit
>>
>>24665300
Okay. Please tell me how you met someone from this site.

I see shit like this all the time, and I don't get it. How does it happen?
>>
>>24665228
>>24662678

I was seeing a girl, we were fucking too, then one day she got sick (or told me so) so we didn't saw each other for a bit more then week and then she sent me sms that its over.
>>
>>24665278
>women
>caring about character
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>24663296
Swap genders pronouns and replace physical descriptors with positive personality ones, and you've got the male dating situation.
Trolling whore.
>>
>>24663481

This, but if I have to explain why to you then you're retarded and shouldn't breed

PROTIP: Men and women are no identical and have different hormonal responses to things as a result of trends in evolution over time. "She's cute" is the "protect babbies, feel responsible for girl" thing activating, whereas "he's of lower status than me, abort" is women protecting the only womb they have. You don't actually love her (just her vagina and looks) and she doesn't actually give a fuck about you beyond biological drives. Get over it.
>>
>>24663678
Not him but Reading this kind of stuff makes me want to go out back with my .38 and take a dirt nap. I should really ditch this board for awhile. Your not wrong at all, your right. Your too right. And it sucks.
>>
>>24665342
THIS TELL US THIS ROBUCCUS
>>
>>24663610
It happens all the time. Women also go after guys who are taken to spite other women. At least you made a slip up that made the woman want to leave you. A man? All he needs to see is a good pair of ass and tits, know its free and think he's not going to get caught and now he's banging a chick with no remorse.
I've seen this happen. I don't trust men I don't trust men on r9k I don't trust normie women. They're all out to fuck you over for the shallowest reasons.
>>
>>24665446
Chads have confidence charisma ambition proper hobbies charm bravery dominance intelligence
Those aren't beta traits.
>>
>>24663296
Except a man can't get with said superior cutie in most cases. Meanwhile you have access to at least 10 local superior men.
>>
>>24664760
Did you say "hey I like you"?

If you did, then its on him. If you didn't, its on both of you.
>>
>>24665785
They admire it. The difference is that if they cared about character, they would possess it themselves. We both know that there's only an extremely small minority of women that actually do.

>555-come-on-now.jpg
>>
I'm struggling to find a translation of "Paul Julius Moebius - Ueber den physiologischen Schwachsinn des Weibes", which is "On the physiological Imbecility (Idiocy) of Women".

I only have the German version which is a great analysis of the female mind. I wish to find an English one so I can quote from it once the need arises. Any anons willing to help me find this document?
>>
Check lol
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.