[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to /lgbt/ >lurk for an hour I'm glad I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: tuketimtoplumu2.jpg (469 KB, 1600x999) Image search: [Google]
tuketimtoplumu2.jpg
469 KB, 1600x999
>go to /lgbt/
>lurk for an hour

I'm glad I'm just a relatively sane social outcast with no issues like "people think I'm a man because I have a penis"
>>
File: 1389205694316.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1389205694316.png
21 KB, 400x400
>be three years old
>mom introduces me to a friend's child, says I'm a boy
>don't understand why she didn't say I was a girl
>try to ask my mom why I'm not a girl, not really capable of expressing myself well and she laughs it off
>gets explained to me that I was born a boy and have a male body which makes me a boy, accept it
>ok for a while
>age 6, start to feel deep confusion about my body
>question constantly why I'm not a girl without any real provocation or reason
>kicks into overdrive when I'm 9, start to have severe anxiety about changing during puberty
>after going to several therapists, accept that I have gender dysphoria. don't want to transition because I don't want to be different, a freak, or disappoint my family
>no matter how much I try to bury the feelings, how much I try to 'man up' over the years, how much I accept that I am a man, I can never get rid of the intense, irrational need to be a girl
>decades of research shows that you can't get therapy to make this feeling go away, you can't take pills for it, the only thing that helps *sometimes* is to transition, which doesn't make it go away but makes it more bearable
>therapists advocate for this now (last 10 years) because it is the ONLY proven thing that improves the quality of life for people like me
>now that I'm an adult public is aware of this issue for the first time thanks to the internet
>transtrenders and attentionwhores and tumblrites have made people like me a giant laughingstock
>millions of people who would have never heard about people like me now want people like me to kill themselves or get murdered
>all I want to be is normal, and if I can't have that than at least be happy
>can't be normal or happy
>>
CIS police have been notified of your gross privilege. Expect a knock on your door in...
1!

THIS IS T.U.M.B.L.R. squad #67
YOU ARE ACTING IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL FEELINGS PROTECTION ACT

PUT YOUR ABLEIST APPENDAGES WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

YOU HAVE THE PRIVELEGE TO A CASTRATION BY WOMYN
YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO REBLOG POSITIVITY POSTS

ANY SIGN OF PENIS POSSESSION WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN SAFE-SPACE
>>
>>24661194
kill yourself.

in hell you can be any gender

in heaven, your body will be genderless
>>
File: 2cnuzdN.jpg (17 KB, 350x217) Image search: [Google]
2cnuzdN.jpg
17 KB, 350x217
>>24661291
Why do you want me to die anon
>>
File: 1380180434584.jpg (66 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1380180434584.jpg
66 KB, 624x480
>>24661194
Damn.

From that early on, huh?
>>
>>24661352
Because you failed at life. Not in the normie/robot-way, either a total fuckup. Dont forget to stream your an hero.
>>
>>24661194
ayy lmao faggot

no trannies allowed
>>
>>24661194
I can't imagine being so uncomfortable with your own gender. That really sucks, anon. A family member recently confided in me that they have secretly been trans all their life, so I vaguely understand how you feel.
>>
File: 1437169305682-1.jpg (101 KB, 552x607) Image search: [Google]
1437169305682-1.jpg
101 KB, 552x607
>>24661417
>>24661291
>super cool edgy dude detected
>>
>>24661194
Anon, I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>24661194
>coming out of the womb
>see the vagina
>look down and see my penis
>wonder why i'm not a woman
>depressed and anxious for the rest of my life because of it
>chop my dick off
>still no pussy
>I'M SO SAD GUISE GIVE ME ATTENTION
>>
>>24661194
One time I binge read the Claymore manga while I was sick and had fever dreams where I felt like I was female.

Is it like that?
>>
>>24661585
It feels like a constant sense of complete wrongness with your body. Like the feeling of being sick. Looking in a mirror makes me feel sick. Every interaction feels like a lie, it feels like being in the truman show where everyone is treating you a certain way and you go along with it but the entire thing feels false and wrong. Every time you get something from the store and the clerk says 'here you go sir' your stomach just sinks and despair crawls over you. There's no reason to it, it's pure emotion that jumps at you instantly, all the time. Every second your body is poisoning you with more hormones that will permanently develop you further and further away from what you want to be.

Imagine someone from /r9k/ waking up in the body of some fat, feminist tumblr landwhale and being forced to act like them while still feeling like /r9k/ inside. Or a guy from /pol/ waking up in the body of a black lives matter protester in the same scenario. Except it's every day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.