[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>today >walking down the street >filthy hippy activist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: dirty hippy.jpg (28 KB, 468x340) Image search: [Google]
dirty hippy.jpg
28 KB, 468x340
>today
>walking down the street
>filthy hippy activist up ahead collecting signatures
>hate people on the footpath bothering me
>not even slowing down
>>"hey man" to me while I'm still a few meters away
>"hi"
>>"how do you feel about the logging of our beautiful forests?"
>"they'll grow back"
>>"oh.. oh right. That's real nice that you feel that way man, reaall nice"
>hippy whining fades into the distance as I try not to laugh out loud at my own genius

Sometimes going out of the house is fun.
>>
>collecting signatures on paper
>while protesting the logging of trees

top kek
>>
File: pepe cold hands.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
pepe cold hands.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>24657877
ikr senpai
couldn't be fucked pointing that out
Next time
I think shitposting in real life at street botherers might be my new favourite hobby
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 541x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 541x745
>Basic bitch comes to my shop wanting me to sign some petition
>Ask about it, she wants food companies to have to label their GMO products
>Ask why that's necessary, most of our food is genetically modified to resist pests and grow larger
"Because GMOs are dangerous and are hurting people ooga booga"
>Sounds more like you should be petitioning to have their pesticides labeled
>No response, she just leaves
>My mom is outside and she signs it
>>
logging companies are actually required to replant trees. also they're not allowed to clear cut anymore.
>>
>>24658347
GMOs are different enough to be copywriter, but not labeled? Basically you're a huge fag my man,
>>
File: fedora1.jpg (52 KB, 557x711) Image search: [Google]
fedora1.jpg
52 KB, 557x711
>>24657684
Good job m'friend, you really showed that guy.
>>
>>24657877
At least he was actually trying to do something about it instead of just bitching or causing a scene by protesting. I respect him for trying to take actual official action.
>>
>Hippy
>2015
Try harder with your fake stories, m8.
>>
>>24658415
In which country?
>>
OP is right about filthy hippies and their egos, but there is a problem when it comes to our disrespect to the Earth. There will come a time when we will have to curb certain freedoms in order to keep the Earth from changing in a way that won't be that great for us and the organisms we need to survive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.