[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots join the military and wanna tell me about the enlistment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lkspwgPpSn1qjscrso1_500.jpg (83 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkspwgPpSn1qjscrso1_500.jpg
83 KB, 500x750
Any robots join the military and wanna tell me about the enlistment process?
Im a 21 year old loser who is poor with no future and i think that its the only way for me to get a fair shake at life
As long as you get solid asvab and are in good physical shape are you in? Can they reject you during the application process if you just "dont seem like a good fit"? Ive been NEET for almost 8 months, and I am quiet and im worried that will be a problem when speaking with a recruiter.
Also I took zoloft for a year when I was like 14.
>>
>>24654682
Nah you should be good. Recruiters can't look at your medical history unless you let them. Would suggest the Air Force or Navy, as those are the two services most likely to be easy fits for a robot, just find an intel, commo, supply or computer science Rate or Speciality. The Army is the easiest branch to get into, and has the same career paths as I listed above, however the air force and navy usually gets better housing and facilities. No matter what, I would advise against combat arms related jobs though. Also you literally get free college paid by the government after your first enlistment period, whether you decide to stay in longer or not.

Army Artillery Forward Observer bot reporting in
>>
They won't reject you based on social shit unless you just completely fuck up at basic. The depression thing is gonna fuck your chances though. Talking to a recruiter can't hurt.
>>
>>24655085
I-it wasnt depression it was anxiety when my parents got divorced, my mom just put me on it as an alternative to actually talking to me
I do want to kill myself every day now though
>>
>>24654682

>Can they reject you during the application process if you just "dont seem like a good fit"?

Technically they can, but considering the gambit of fucking weirdos we had at OSUT you will probably make it through just fine. The vast majority of recruiters only care about numbers.

I was a NEET for 6 years before I joined the Army at 24. Don't tell them that you took Zoloft.

When you are at MEPS they will threaten you with legal action for lying when you fill out your medical background information, but it's an empty threat. They can't pull records because medical records are not kept in a massive, easily searchable database like criminal records are.
>>
They won't reject you for a fucking thing, recruiters get a pay bonus for bringing people in
Washing out is a different story but really the hardest thing is being able to run which isn't all that hard
>>
>>24655214
>>24655011
Listen to these robots. As long as you can pass the drug test at meps and don't have any underlying physical issues you'll be fine, they can't pull your medical records. Get a comfy job and enjoy what the service has to offer. Basic training sucks balls but after that it's not a bad life. Just pick a technical specialty in the navy or Air Force and you're set for life. Coast guard is good too if you can get in.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.