[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you missed out on prime teen pussy >you will never get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (245 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245 KB, 287x400
>you missed out on prime teen pussy
>you will never get that time of your life back
>with each passing year the women that you can be with become older and have more and more sexual partners

JUST
>>
tbqh I could give a shit about 'prime teen pussy'

gimme that kinky milf / granny roastie any day over some stupid teenage idiot
>>
Teens are literally magical. I WANT that naive teen love.
>>
>going out with blond qt in high school
>get invited to her place
>no parents around
> make out, gets more intense
>slide my hand along her back to feel her curves
>she takes my hand and places it firmly on breast
>start undressing
>my mind "here we go"
>suddenly rocks in windows
>its my fucking friends saying they brought drinks
>they figure out the frontdoor is unlocked and barge in
>get dressed barely in time before they open door to room
>me and gf just standing there looking disheveled

Fuck them, i've never been cock blocked so hard in my life
>>
>>24654218
>dating in high school
>having friends who drink underage
Literally a normie, gtfo
>>
heres a song for you OP this one goes out to bud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

its by radiohead it called........JUST
>>
why do teen girls look so incredibly good? i just don't fucking get it

i see teen girls who are 9/10s and 10/10s on a regular basis
>>
>>24652513
FUCKING RAPE AND MURDER THEM
>>
>>24652513

fuck off faggot op fail normie piece of shit real robots don't care about women or care about missing out of "prime teen pussy"
>>
>>24652513
>>with each passing year the women that you can be with become older and have more and more sexual partners

Why don't you just go to a country where you can date them very young?, also have you guys ever heard of turners syndrome, dating, its basically the key to legal loli (if we could genetically eliminate the defects that appear in some cases), its makes the anime "bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan" actually plausible (well the turning the entire female population of the human race into loli's part)

Oh and turners syndrome only affects females (its as if God wanted and intended for us to all have loli's, thank you God)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.