[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never drive home in your Lamborghini >you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 310.jpg (30 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30 KB, 600x646
>you will never drive home in your Lamborghini
>you will never take off your $1000 custom made leather shoes
>you will never have a glass of $5000 wine as you untie your designer tie
>you will never have dinner made by your personal chef
>you will never relax in your leather sofa and listen to fine jazz music played on audiophile stereo.
>you will never spend the evening in your outdoor pool while sipping another glass of wine, while shitposting on r9k or b.

Why even live
>>
>audiophile
I hate this meme. I bet you use FLAC too you faggot.
>>
>>24651574

When you are rich, you don't have all these petty arguements anymore.
>>
>>24651525
>>you will never walk to your home, an abandoned Geo Metro with no engine or passenger door
>>you will never take off your $1 thrift-store shoes
>>you will never have a glass of moonshine as you untie your trash-rope 'belt'
>>you will never have dinner made by a personal chef before being thrown out partially-eaten by its original owner and finding its way from restaurant trashcan to your hands
>>you will never relax in your cardboard-box 'sofa' and listen to fine jazz music played on speakers ripped out of a Windows 2000 laptop.
>>you will never spend the evening outside a Walmart while sipping another disposable water bottle full of stolen wine, while shitposting on r9k or b.

Why even live
>>
>>24652642

Kek. You will probably stink too
>>
>>24651525
>>24651574
It does suck that I can't drop 5 grand on audio shit

feels lower class mane
>>
>>24652920
>he doesn't know that such a glorious life transcends all senses, including smell
kill yourself my man jesus loves you
>>
>>24651525
You're such a massive faggot, OP!
Designer tie, come on. Ties and expensive clothing are for keks and women. I bet you have a thing for watches too, don't you?
>>
>he doesn't understand vanity
>>
File: 1432704496404.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1432704496404.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>24651525
i'd honestly rather have this >>24652642 stress free livin my nigga
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.