[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm whiney just because I'm not a hot person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: waaaaaah.jpg (81 KB, 454x299) Image search: [Google]
waaaaaah.jpg
81 KB, 454x299
I know I'm whiney just because I'm not a hot person but I'm actually really sick of everyone, not that I wasn't before but at least I made up my mind to try give them a chance. I did everything that was required of me, I'm not even that ugly I've seen uglier and dumber people than me making friends and yet any time I go back to this fucking shitfest of "LOOK HOW WELL ADJUSTED MY LIFE IS", it's evident that they don't want me to try fit in and they don't want to give me a chance. And don't try and say I'm blaming them either because how fucking hard is it to reply to someone, or to talk to them or you know give them a chance? even the fucking nerds of the world are repulsed by me. I'm so pissed, why did I even go back.
>>
>>24649589
>failed at the most basic human functions
>"everyone makes me sick you're useless "
>>
File: 2SzKWLB.jpg (28 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
2SzKWLB.jpg
28 KB, 500x373
>>24649680
Oh wow sorry my face can't be normie enough and I don't share the right sort of PC memes, but yeah normies are useless and they're trash, they get entertained by ffucking retarded asshole drivel and they clap their hands like trained seals because "MUH REFERENCE LOL I LIKED THE WAY THAT PRETTY LADY MADE A FUNNY FACE, THAT TXT IS RELEVENT TO ME". But I'm the one who failed right? I don't even see the point in "basic human functions", how could i have "failed" if I didn't care? but yeah it's too late for me to try care now and it's biting me in the ass, fucking normies
>>
>>24649589

Well.

It's because you're angry, over competitive, and you make everything about *you*

Also, you're probably lower than average IQ and have a mental illness.

to top it all off. you're aware of it, and filled with self-loathing, hence why you feel threatened so easily.

But you know something? some people need more practice at controlling themselves than others.
>>
>>24649799
holy fuck get rekt kid

10/10
>>
>>24649799
WOW IT'S FRASIER CRANE OVER HERE EVERYBODY, THOSE DUBS, CHECK EM
yup you know my life story, ALL OF THAT WAS SO RELEVANT TO ALL ASPECTS OF ME HOW DID YOU DO THAT I'M SO BTFO LOL REKT MAN ACE YOU WIN (onehunnid)
>>
>>24649835
LOL 10/10 SO ACE MAN REKT HAHAHA BTFO YOU GUYS R SOOOOO COOOOL HAHAHAH HOW DID OYU EVEN DO THAT LIKE DO YOU EVEN OR DON'T YOU LOL MAN one hunnid 1/ 10101010 10/101010/ 101 1010. 10.1/1
>>
>>24649799
>>24649835
LAWL SO EPIC HIGH FIVE BRO AHAHAH PWNAGE LE NOOBS
>>
OP, please tell me you didn't really spaz out like that... This has to be bait, it just has to be. If it's not, then I'm sorry but there really is no fucking hope for you and you deserve to be here. Please don't ever leave 4chan, because it's the only place on the internet that will put up with your autism.
>>
>>24649848
>>24649872
>>24649909
Ok now I'm certain that you're fishing for replies.
>>
File: ngbbs4739092d80eb7.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4739092d80eb7.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>24649983
WOW CONGRATS DUDE YOU WIN THE PRIZE IS ONE:BTFO PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>
Just remember, if you decide to kill yourself, don't take out your self-hatred on others by pulling a supreme gentlemen killing spree.

Just suck on a helium tank and drink some bleach, or better yet, go out in style and OD on some acid
>>
>>24649589
Why you so butthurt, faggot?
>>
File: 1438506648738.jpg (16 KB, 236x201) Image search: [Google]
1438506648738.jpg
16 KB, 236x201
>>24650281
well anon you know why :(
>>
>>24650137
get a load of this faggot

og post n shit
>>
>>24650320
D-D-Deal with it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.