[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you make new friends smoking weed? I moved to a bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 12
File: stonerfir.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
stonerfir.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
Why dont you make new friends smoking weed?

I moved to a bigger city a few months ago, but got to know around 20 people on the first day.
Rolled a joint walked to the park and just sat down to random chill people that also smoked weed like "lets smoke some weed together"

Before weed i was a robot, but because of weed i made lots of friends and got less autistic

> reliefs stress
> decreases social anxiety
> makes you happy
> fewer akward moments
>>
> reliefs stress
Wrong

The opposite is true for most people.

> makes you happy
False

> fewer akward moments
The opposite is true for most people
>>
>>24644372
It would be so easy if i had money for it

I find a good day is about 2 grams but I would love to be able to smoke all day like little Jacob off gta
>>
>>24644451

>> reliefs stress
>Wrong

It does for most people i know

>> decreases social anxiety
>The opposite is true for most people.

It does for the most people i know.

>> makes you happy
> False

It makes me very happy

>> fewer akward moments
>The opposite is true for most people

True for most people i know

Also i meant to use it to make friends not that much about the drug itself

>>24644490

Cant grow your own? not even outdoors?
>>
>>24644571
How long have you been smoking?
>>
>>24644372
Fuck off normie nigger
>>
it depends ont he strain t b h f a m. where im from its mostly dealers selling indica and its rare to get sativa. it makes me zone out and makes me.sleepy. however it does numb pain and makes me feel good but i feel less social desu.
>>
File: Snapchat-1896842335836122395.jpg (919 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1896842335836122395.jpg
919 KB, 1440x2392
>>24644372
I smoke marijuana but I prefer to do it alone and I enjoy not having friends. But it helped me stop taking celexa and Xanax. That shit make me a zombie. Now I can think straight and I'm the most stable I have ever been

And it's legal where I live so that helps not having to know anyone who sells it
>>
>>24644686
started at 16, nearly 19 now

I try to smoke the whole day expect for work, dont need it there

>>24644756

gotta have that connects

Lately getting high quality sativa amsterdam weed.

How much do you pay for 1 gram where you live?
>>
Weed makes Dopamine making you happier, so yes weed does make you happy. After a wile though you could hurt your self by disabling your brain to make such chemical, causing in the literal sense a life without happiness.
>>
>>24644773

Thats nice, i was on SSRI for some time too, but i prefer ganja. Its a good feeling to go natural

If it aint illegal you dont get to know so many people because you just go to the store and back home
>>
>>24644372
"fewer awkward moments"

what happens when it just locks you into your own brain and become super paranoid? Sitting there for 2 hours completely silent and putting all brain concentration on not having a panic attack can make things quite awkward.
>>
>>24644835
You've got a lot learn kiddo
>>
>>24644877

Thats usually more of a danger for people taking chemical drugs like MDMA or Coke.
Weed doesnt have such a strong effect on the brain.
I done a lot of drugs in fact so i kinda like it to be on the natural side now.
>>
>>24644372
Weed is the first step.
Before weed you were a robot
Now you're a man
Before LSD you were a man
Now you're an ubermensch
>>
>>24644951

Before DMT i was a ubermensch
Now i am god
>>
>>24644937
You literally have no idea what you're talking about. If you blast your dopamine receptors everyday, eventually your brain is going to be different. The idea that weed isn't that strong of a drug is a lie.
>>
>>24644372
You have to know people who sell drugs in order to get drugs normie
>>
Those people aren't your friends. They're degenerate losers. I know this from personal experience. You seem naive as fuck.
>>
>>24644937
dunno senpai, Ive been taking coke a few times a month for the past 3 years and weed did much more harm to my brain that coke has. dont smoke it daily kids (just like I wouldnt do coke daily)
>>
>>24644980

i had to do a break twice for 2 months because of drug tests.

> spring 2014
> summer this year

was easy to stop for me and felt literally no difference.
>>
>>24644372
Because the average stoner's interests differ too much from mine. Also, most friendships formed out of a single common interest, especially one that's nothing more than consumption, is most likely a friendship of convenience, they are not your real friends.
>>
>>24645010

give me 1 hour in any bigger city and i have all kinds of drugs it aint that hard.
Or go to a club for 5 mins.

>>24645019

> implying weed smokers are all losers

I dont say all of them are my friends but a few of them have the potential to become friends of mine
I value true friends much more but i just say its easy to get to know new people with weed.
>>
>>24644951
>Ubermensch

It doesnt surprise me than you egg-brain druggies misunderstand Nietzsche's idea of the ubermensch
>>
Weed makes me antisocial
>>
>>24645048
Wow man you must be right then. Your anecdote is so convincing that it completely changed my understanding of how the brain works.

...that was sarcasm btw, just in case your scrambled egg brain didnt realize it.
>>
Weed is difficult to get for me and it's even more difficult to find people doing it in public where I live.
>>
>>24645205

guess you are right, still i probably wont change it.

>>24645262

Where are you from?
weed can grow pretty much everywhere, i just was in iceland once, they have no mauntains and no forrests, just nothing, cant grow anywhere outdoor there.

>>24645185

Maybe you should try a different strain then.
>>
>>24644756
Yeah I'm high off indica right now and its relaxing but the only thing I want to do is watch some anime. Sativa is better for shitposting and playing video games.
>>
>>24645327
>try a different strain

I've thought about that, but it's not so easy to do without buying from a legal source.
>>
>>24644372
I don't want friends that smoke weed.
>>
Weed has made my autism even worse
>>
>>24645457

Agree. Indica is also great to sleep.

>>24645479

You could order it online its pretty easy, i still prefer the personal method desu
Otherwise if you find someone who grows themself they know their strain and can give you a fitting one.
And growing 1 plant at home is pretty easy too, just so you alwys have a little bud.

>>24645499

why not
>>
>>24644372
I hate other weed smokers but I smoke everyday and keep it to myself irl. I get along better with drunks and female stoners are the biggest whores of all time, worse than junkies.

Every chick that smokes weed has fucked her dealer for free weed at one point, every single one of them.
>>
>study weed on articles and forums on the internet
>try to do what OP did
>go to the park looking for kids with weed
>actually found some old "friends" smoking weed
>smoked weed them that night
>tried to take it easy felt nothing
>smoked some more the following week
>still nothing
>smoked some more the following week
>felt extremely nauseous and blacked out for a few seconds
>haven't seen those "friends" since
>they also made fun of me

I failed at that too OP.
>>
>>24645499

Explain

>>24645609

Why you hate them

> Every chick that smokes weed has fucked her dealer for free weed at one point, every single one of them.

fucking truth.
>>
>>24644372

Because I'm not a smelly hippy
>>
>>24645651

> find friends with gud weed
> smoke bong to break the "wall?"
> didnt feel anything first 2 times i smoked
> smoke bong once
> stoned out of my mind
> from then on always nice high
>>
>>24645684

If i were a smelly hippy i couldnt just go to random people and ask if they want to smoke a joint
>>
>>24645533
Sperg here. Weed has made my quirks more obvious, but the greater confidence it has given me in general has made me gain more friends alone.

Maybe you're just a degenerate?
>>
>>24645848
No. You probably just haven't smoked enough/ are too stupid to be self aware and realize what weed does to you
>>
>>24645848

I don't want friends, I just want a gf.
>>
>>24645327
I'm from Sweden and weed can grow here. It's difficult to find a good place where no one will see me going there and no one will see the plants since I'm in the suburbs of a big city.
I could get weed even if it's difficult but the bigger problem would be that no one sits in parks or stuff like that and smokes weed here.
>>
>>24645666
Hate is too strong of a word, most stoners i've known(the ones that only smoke weed and nothing else) are too uptight and look down on people that drink and do other drugs.
>>
>>24645925

They sound like cunts
>>
>>24645578
I'd have to really trust my roommates to grow at home. That stuff gets loud from what I've read. Online is sketchy too since the front office handles a lot of my packages.
>>
Weed is illegal here and the only way to obtain it is through niggers, and I don't want to finance underground nigger economy, and even then, the weed you can get from them is awful. I wish weed was legal so fucking badly. And no, I can't grow it either, that's even worse than buying it according to the law.
>>
>>24645914

I see. That sucks.
Try looking for chill bars, or sometimes clubs and raves have a chiller lounge where you can smoke weed in a chill setting.
But having 2 plants in you rwardrobe is easy just takes around 1 square meter and a lamp.

otherwise i like to go to art places like museum i meet a lot of stoner there

>>24645925
>>24645956

He is right. your friends are just cunts
>>
>>24645896
Having friends that you regularly hang out with is the most effective way of getting a gf.
>>
>>24646189

Unless girls don't like those friends
>>
>>24646123

Well that sucks.

I personally always like to get connects to higher ranked mafia members when i move to a new city. they have goo dconnect and good stuff, also they are more reliable.

I generaly always liked the more illegal side of the world even though i come out of a nice family, always liked the fuck teh system feeling
>>
>>24644372
> reliefs stress
Not necessarily. Some people will use it to hide from their problems
Not true either. It makes many people very nervous when around others
> makes you happy
It doesn't make you any happier than going for a run
> fewer akward moments
Absolutely not true

This might have been bait though
>>
Long time weed smoker here

What op is claiming (for me and most people at least) is not true. I smoke weed a lot, and I hate doing it public or in social situations. I only do it at home or when I'm in the presence of close friends. It makes me super anxious and awkward if I do it in public.
>>
>>24644372
>Makes you apathetic
>Makes you paranoid over time
>Makes you lazy
>Makes you okay with being bored
>>
>>24646256

Na just most people i know including me see it different.
>>
I tried weed and all that happened was that I became acutely aware of the fact that I could not talk or react as well as before and I felt like my brain suddenly became handicapped and I had to focus all my brain power to try and not talk like a retard.

So yeah fuck weed.
I can relax much better with a bit of alcohol.
>>
>>24646269

I mostly go out with friends, drive through the country, go longboarding work out all while high

Maybe its not the weed but your attitude bro
>>
>>24646269
Generally not paranoid at all when high, just the most fucking chill i could be
>>
>>24646284
Yeah, people with an iq of 90
>>
>>24646284
Yes well that might just be because you're still a teenager/don't have any mental health issues
I have been smoking weed for seven years now and I recently found out that I might have clinical depression and an anxiety disorder. The thing is, my symptoms all can be traced back to severe marijuana use (I smoke around a gram of very strong morrocan hash a day)
So yeah, if you have any doubts in regards to your mental health/ability to cope with stress, stay the fuck away from it kids
>>
>>24644372
Use it to meet people sure, but hangout without weed being the only reason
>>
I actually just smoked one, but I smoke alone though, most of the times. What you're saying is bs though, it greatly differs per person. For me:

> relieves stress
Shit's amazing for this, one of the reasons why I smoke

Not at all, whenever I do smoke with people I have to constantly think about what I'm supposed to say in any conversation so I don't look like a fucktard, most of the times I just try to let other people talk and kinda doze off, difficult though.

> makes you happy
Meh whenever I'm really down and depressed and I smoke I just start loathing myself and going over everything that went wrong.

> fewer awkward moments
Lmao you probably don't notice when you're high but shit's awkward as fuck, those long ass silences and weird shit that happens.

You sit upon a throne of lies, senpai.
>>
I have 0 friends so I don't know where to buy any
>>
>>24646371

maybe the problem is the you and your friends are all autistic fucks that dont know how to have a good time
>>
>>24646396

Man, ive had depression and anxiety way before I started smoking weed. I don't know if it helped or hurt but I had it before I started smoking.
>>
>>24644773
Nice snapchat pic normie faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24644925
If that is happening you either smoked too much or literally used suggestive thinking to will yourself into a panic attack.

One time me and my friends all smoked and this one newish kid was with us.
We were all fine but he kept smoking and then had a dumb "420 sooo high dude weed panic attack meltdown" and acted like he was in a half baked movie. All of us just kind of sat there hoping for him to stop and tried to subtly calm him down.
It's all in your brain, bro.
Though I'm not saying weed is for everyone or people never get anxiety from it. It's just usually not like that
>>
>>24646450

I have hardly any akward situations at all, but i have good social skills desu
Its only akward if you make it akward and being high helps me not giving a fuck what those people think and >> being myself <<

Also i spend my time only with friends i really like or alone, and no akwardness involved in my real friendships
>>
>>24646473
>>24646396

I will still think about that in future, havent seen it from this point a lot yet, cause i dont know many people that smoked for many years

> Always something to learn
>>
>>24646472
My point stands
>>
>>24646473
I think there's a misunderstanding at hand. I didn't say that weed was the root cause of my potential mental health issues. All I am saying is that my excessive use of it brought out many of my symptoms, such as : feeling paranoid, feelings of dissociation (what people call "entering the void", like staring at a wall for 2 mins before realizing), compulsive behavior (repeating phrases I hear on the TV over and over again), extreme laziness, emotional numbness, lack of motivation, feelings of physical tiredness.
Seriously, I don't want to freak you guys out or anything. If you're doing fine smoking weed, enjoy man, I did too before I got into doing it every single day. But consider yourselves warned. One day you might face adversity in your life and weed will seem like an easy escape.
>>
What? Illicit drugs are bad for you? Why, I would of never though....
>>
>>24646621

Shit man, I've recently started smoking every day and I have all the same symptoms. I still like getting high but the paranoia is getting worse and worse. When I first started I was so happy to smoke, now every time I do I feel bad and ashamed. Also I had a minor panic attack a week ago. Shits getting weird man.
>>
>>24646621
What proof do you have that weed brought this out and you weren't already just an autist?
Lemme guess, the radio turned on at night and you swear it was the ghost of your grandma, only she would the radio on!
Youre using fallacy to connect possibly unrelated dots.
>>
>>24646659
This sounds like your own guilt is affecting you. Subconsciously you see your habits as destructive and dirty so you are starting to feel shame for it
>>
>>24644372
I've gone through phases of being a full blown stoner, smoking all day every day for months because I really want to like weed

This has been going on for close to a decade now (I'm 26). Recently I had to just accept that no matter how much I want to like weed, smoking makes me anxious and socially awkward. My girlfriend (in b4 ree) can smoke full joints by herself and say "am I high I can't tell" and I take 3 hits and feel like I just took a rocketship past the moon.

Weed does not make everyone relax, have fun ect. It makes me a socially awkward anxious fuckhead. When I'm sober I'm very relaxed and rarely feel anxiety. My girlfriend has ADHD and most people I know with it love weed like she does. For some reason it just doesn't have the same effect on me.
>>
>>24646659

actually read there is now weed that doesnt give you paranoia, but not sure if GMO shit

Still i dont get paranoia at all
>>
It makes me feel like everybody is out to get me, which is bad for making friends.
>>
I love getting high and laughing at things and listening to music but I'm telling you, shit is getting creepy over here. I'm not myself lately. I feel disconnected. Don't know if its a good thing or not. Kind of in my own world now by myself.
>>
>>24646551
Iq of 82 detected
>>
>>24646659
If you really are experiencing those symptoms, I STRONGLY suggest you lower your intake as fast as you can. I feel you, I have been there. The whole "the paranoia is getting worse" thing: it will NOT get better. It just won't. If you're just somewhat like me, one day something bad's going to happen in your life, let's say someone gets sick, you live through an AIDS scare, who the fuck knows. Well that day you're going to be running around in circles in your apartment, smoking, your brain will be firing off paranoid thoughts at 200% of it's normal speed and you won't be able to do anything against it.

Seriously, take this piece of advice from a friend. If you are unable to limit your intake and keep experiencing what I described above, do what I am doing and talk to a mental health professional. It's not worth it man.
>>
>>24644451
you're just retarded, sorry.
>>
>>24646734
You're making yourself feel this way.
Seriously.
Your own guilt you hold for whatever reason is creeping into your brain. And getting high doesn't help
>>
>>24646720

Well i see. affects everyone different i guess.
Ever since i started smoking weed i felt like i had no limit with weed i always wanted to smoke another one even when my friend were fucking dying.
Think its maybe cause my mum smoked weed until she found out she was pregnant

generally speaking being high is nice, i personally like many kinds of drugs
>>
I've just started smoking weed for the first time in my life.

I like to smoke like once or twice a week and just listen to some music, maybe watch a movie, and then sleep. I'm not capable of working on hobbies or anything else while I'm high, I just notice the quality of whatever I'm working on decreases (painting). I'm not really interested in smoking around other people, I just like to sit there and get some quality relaxation hours
>>
>>24644925
Exactly this happened to me the first time I smoked weed. Never smoked again after it.
Was fucking scary. I sat there for about 2 hours, silent and doing nothing. My heart was racing as fuck and later I couldn't even speak anymore. Felt like my tongue got smaller every minute and my mouth bigger. Was scary as fuck.
My mouth was so fucking dry, I drank about 5 litres of water and it helped nothing.
The whole time my heart was at its highest rate and at some point it felt like I was going to pass out because of it.
Was pretty fucked up man.
>>
What are you listening when high ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYOEfj3zJxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkwpXipZUoE
>>
>>24646757
Says the guy with scrambled egg brains who cant even tie his own shoes.
>>
>>24646683
Because smoking as much as I do inevitably leads to social alienation. When you're high out of your mind 24/7, you can't function like a "normal" person anymore. You start getting high in the morning, not leaving the house... When your friends call to meet up you can't go because you're barely able to make it to the kitchen to fix yourself a sandwich or a glass of water.
Weed is all fun an games when you use it occasionally, with friends for example. Having access to a lot of it and being free to do it whenever you want can quickly turn into a nightmare for people who have a little trouble handling themselves.
Again, I didn't say "weed made me an retard", all I'm saying is that it might have played a role in me getting cut off from the outside world.
>>
>>24646870

> Had times i smoked like 10 grams a day a whole week
> right now smoke around 1 gram alone, 2-3 grams with friends every day

Have no problem functioning properly.
weed made my life a lot easier.
>>
>>24646948
10 grams with one or two friends*
>>
>>24646948
Yeah, resigning yourself to mediocrity is pretty easy
>>
>>24646834
That's literally the definition of being a little bitch.
You smoked too much on your first try, got increased pulse, a thing that's totally normal and got scared shitless like a little girl because of it. Good job, mate. Next thing you know you're supporting the moms against marijuana group because weed is muh devil's drug.
>>
>>24646948
Again, good for you mate. But what's true for you isn't necessarily true for others.
I'm just sharing personal experience with those who might need it.
If you're doing fine getting high every day, good on you ! But I'm telling you that weed has been making my life quite a bit more difficult for me to handle than before.
>>
>>24646974

Im resigning to a chilled life.
Also im 18 i still have lots of time to do whatever

> resigning yourself to mediocrity

What great quest are you fulfilling with your life if you dont smoke weed
>>
>>24646999
Marijuana increases your risk of heart attack during acute intoxication. It is literally worse for your body and mind than doing a small line of pure cocaine
>>
>>24647034
>Also im 18

this has to be bait
if it isn't, shut the fuck up, kid
>>
Benefits of weed: none
Disadvantages:
>makes you feel bad
>anxiety
>lowers iq
>stinks
>feels bad
>expensive
>oh fuck will this vision of hell ever end
>lol you did it wrong just try it again and keep experiencing the same shitty effects

Fuck weed right in its stinky green hairy asshole. I'll stick to good drugs. Plants? Salvia and shrooms. Otc? Dph, dxm, and etoh. Upper? Adderall, caffeine, yohimbine, ephedra. Downer? Etizolam, etoh, poppy seed tea, gbl, 2m2b. All arounder? Oxiracetam, pea+hordenine, phenibut. I didn't even get into all the fun rcs. Mxe, 2c*s, amt, pcp analogues, 4fa, mescaline analogues, 4acodmt, so many options why resort to weed? If you're desperate then nutmeg or rather poison would feel much better.
>>
>>24647034
You'll realize when you get older
>>
>>24647060

I dont have sientiffical prove about it but i call that bullshit
Doing like a little line of coke everytime i'd smoke a joint would literally kill me
>>
I'm not a Chad enough to make friends by smoking weed voluntarily, but really all my friends are my friends because I smoke weed with them. Without weed I wouldn't have a single good friend.
>>
>>24647060
So that's why the number of people that died from heart complications while high on marijuana is greater than the one of people that died from cocaine, relative to the overall number of users, of course. Right ?
You're lying, Morgan. Have fun with your cocaine.
>>
File: dmts.jpg (102 KB, 576x664) Image search: [Google]
dmts.jpg
102 KB, 576x664
>>24647090

Weed is a everyday drug for me. Salvia and shrooms are a completely different thing than weed lol
Shrooms are fun but dont get them that often lately.
Salvia is one of the most intesnse trips every smoked a fat bowl of 40 extract but its illigeal now where i live

Fav is still dmt.
>>
>>24647090
Sorry about your bad luck.
>>
>>24647105
I'm with you buddy, though I'm at a point now that I can't really hang around them without being high, I'm just not that interesting.

wubba dubba dub dub
>>
>Before weed i was a robot, but because of weed i made lots of friends and got less autistic

This is cringier than the shit on r/trees
>>
>>24647092
You're trying to become the most stupid sober person that ever existed ? That's not an argument, you dumbass nigger.
>>
>>24647092

Im not saying ill do it forever thats the point.

If i someday i have kids or whatever i could still stop
>>
>>24647191

Also fuck pcp, wouldnt touch that shit
>>
File: sendimage.jpg (9 KB, 392x294) Image search: [Google]
sendimage.jpg
9 KB, 392x294
>>24647094
>"sientiffical prove"

>Weed make me smart guise.
>Weed is good fur yu.
>My brain iss fine guise.
>Wanna smoke a jont wiff me?
>>
>>24647210
The fact that you go to r/trees is cringy enough.
>>
File: 1445303007833.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1445303007833.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
>>24644372
Because I can't any more due to my job.
Anyway, what's the difference between booze and weed for friend-making purposes? Everything you said applies can apply to both, but while weed has a 50/50 chance of making you more social or just retreating into yourself even more, booze has a 100% chance of making you more willing to talk, for better or for worse.
Inb4 alcohol is less healthy, you're posting here, what the hell do you have to live for that's so important?
>>
>>24647214
You are a little kid
>>
>>24647235
Smart enough to learn two languages
Ill take that as a compliment since you autist obviously cant communicate on a higher level
>>
>>24647165
I'm saying that one line of pure cocaine is better for your body and mind than one joint of good bud.
>>
>>24647236
at least i have friends faggot
>>
>>24647288
And you're still wasting your time on r9k proving that you have a shitty life or you're just retarded.
No need to get mad.
>>
File: mq1.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
>>24647264
>hey guise loook i call him autist
>that mean im smarrt
>i call him name it make me smarrt
>i luvv weed
>>
>>24644451
Holy shit, how can you be so adamant about claiming weed doesnt make op happy? Do you know him in real life? Do you feel op's feels? Jesus fucking projection, batman, you are an imbecile.
>>
>>24647278
And I'm saying that you're delusional.
>>
>>24647207
It's kinda hard to hang out with normies without being high. Other than weed I have nothing in common with them, and the people I have things in common with aren't much fun to hang out with.
More robots should smoke weed. At least that makes robot - robot interactions interesting.
>>
>>24647278

Cocain gets treated with a lot of chemicals and is super harmful to your body
Organic grown weed definetly is healthier than that
>>
>>24647328
You're either stupid, or have never done a small amount of good coke
>>
>>24647366

the difference is you dont want to ONLY TAKE A SMALL AMOUNT HUR DURR
thats the thing about cocain, not being addicted but thats just how you do it, never had my coke long
> Also not wanting to only smoke one joint a day
>>
>>24647105

Well ganja started your friendship, try to develop it to a more deep going level than just weed.
If that doesnt work you have the wrong friends buddy.
>>
The true injustice is that alcohol is far more damaging and prevailing problem than weed. Western culture reveres a brain-damaging drug that DIRECTLY kills thousands every single day while weed could be providing inexpensive pain relief (to people who don't give a shit about weed lmao and simply want to live without pain) right now if not for pharmaceutical lobbies.

Weed can absolutely be degenerate and morally wrong while still being legal, just like alcohol.
>>
>>24647440
It's not like that, high we have a lot of things in common and I've have the best times of my life thanks to a couple of close friends, but they're people who I wouldn't talk with if it wasn't for weed.
Rather than having bad friends, I'm a piece of shit, but thanks to weed I can pass as normalfag.
>>
File: 1402936830075.png (111 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1402936830075.png
111 KB, 309x302
>weed solves every problem man
>the world would be such a better place if we all smoked weed
>hundreds of weed/alcohol comparison images that make out that alcohol is like heroin
>"it cures cancer the government just doesn't want you to know about it"

i hate this fucking culture surrounding weed. Just smoke and shut up PLEASE
>>
>>24644372
Right. Weed brings people together. All my trusty friends smokes weed
>>
>>24646974
I'm not the guy you responded to but what does it matter if someone wastes their life smoking weed or drinking themselves to death? We all end up in the same place in the end. Do you plan on taking all your insignificant achievements with you into the afterlife?

Your life means absolutely nothing to a stranger and nobody will remember you after you croak.
>>
>>24647364

Are you purposely being retarded? You can add all the chemicals in the world to a substance but when you take all the chemicals in the world except for one you are left with only one chemical in the substance.

Weed has lots more chemicals in it. Especially organically grown. Organic just means they put lots of different chemicals in and on it, like pesticides.

Pure cocaine is a lot better for you and is far less neurotoxic than weed.

Marijuana(burned) over 400 chemicals
Cocaine(oral, buccal, nasal, rectal, vaginal...) one chemical

You'd be wrong in thinking that toxicity is only determined by how many chemicals are in or were near a chemical at some point in time. But cocaine is still way better for you than marijuana.
>>
>>24644451
> reliefs stress
True

True for me

> makes you happy
true

> fewer akward moments

true

and OP I just too Different so I don't get Invited to smok. and weed is illegalhere(Israel)
>>
I've been smoking weed since I was 13. Where are all my friends OP? Apparently I'm supposed to have loads of them because of that.

Fuck off.
>>
>>24647535

If you an amifag i believe you, amifags make everthing 100 times worse so im sure also the stoner community sucks

> Weed is healthier than alcohol

Thats all there is to say, agree you dont to make 5000 posts about it or talk about it all time

For smoking weed is more of a thing i just do, irl i dont talk about it that often expect if i need to buy.

> also world would be a better place if everyone dropped acid once lol
>>
>>24647635
You started to early, man. It probably fucked up your brain.
>>
>>24644451
>everything you said is wrong
>because I said so
Man, shitposters ain't wastin' no times these days.
>>
>>24647654
My brain was already fucked. You're ignoring the point. Weed doesn't turn asocial people social. It just lets vaguely awkward idiots who aspire to be normal have a bit more common ground with other people.
>>
>>24647635

Weed isnt automatical more friends

I said its easier to make friends but if u dont try at all how do you wanna get some
>>
>>24647678
That's my point. People here often act like weed=friends. You yourself said that because of weed you made lots of friends and "got less autistic". Really, you're just some dipshit who doesn't belong here. Where's that picture from, fucking Instagram? And you post that shit without any shame. You type like a retard and you should go back to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>24646999
>That's literally the definition of being a little bitch
A true medical genius
>>
>>24647731
Yes i made a lot of friends with weed so what, it helped me overcome my fears you faggot whats the problem about it
Mad just cause you cant make any at all?
>>
>>24647583

> Lets talk about toxicity

Why can you overdose on cocain if its so harmless?
>>
>>24647893

Cocaine isn't harmless dude. I think you have some fucked up ideas about drugs. There is even such a thing as water toxicity. Nothing in this universe is harmless.
>>
>>24647975
That was sarcasm
>>
>>24647832
I'm not mad because I don't have any friends, I'm mad because faggots like you with active social lives are shitting up this board with your pathetic attempts at being informative and wise. Just fuck off already.
>>
>>24648012

> faggots like you with active social lives are shitting up this board

cry me a river bro
>>
>>24648079
The fact that you call me bro is all I need to know. I know you'll walk away from this thinking you won, and maybe you did. But you are scum, and you always will be.
>>
>>24648012
They do it for attention, you newfag fuck. Maybe if you and every other gullible idiotic abortion reject on the website would stop responding to their each and every post, shitposting wouldn't be such a fucking problem.

No, don't reply to it anymore.
No, don't reply to this.
Do not pass GO and do not collect $200 fucking dollars.
>>
File: cry_hueg.jpg (336 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
cry_hueg.jpg
336 KB, 1688x1125
>weed gives me panic attacks
would still legalize
>shrooms made me nervous, then I felt pretty good man but I had no sudden revelation and I suffered from 10 day long anhedonia anf erectile dysfunction
would still legalize for therapeutic use tho
>>
>>24648011

Gotcha'

Just for you future understanding though, sarcasm doesn't come across through text alone very well. You should mention in your post that you are attempting to use sarcasm, or try to express your ideas in a way better suited to the medium and audience.
>>
>>24647832
I've been smoking since the age of 16. I'm 24 now, still smoke. I've made a lot of real good friends because of weed. I live in a state where its illegal. But yea I'm probably gonna quit for a few years till its legal. I've been off and on with smoking because of work. I'll forever like weed
>>
>>24647820
>you
A true little bitch. Does the bad marijuana scare you ? Call the hospital after taking too much for your first time like a dumbass that you are. I'm sure you'll make a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>24644372

I like being alone when I smoke. Not because I don't want to share, but because I enjoy it more. I can just relax and listen to music or watch anime before I collapse on to my bed and melt into it like gravy on potatoes.
>>
>Smoke in your lungs
>Becoming worried over police sniffing you out
I'm good desu
>>
>>24648793

Some people just like different things dawg'. I like dph and dxm, but hate weed. Both are a lot more intense than weed but I find it pleasant where weed just slows shit down and causes a lot of anxiety and general bad vibes. I know people who have flipped their shit on just 150mg of each dph/dxm combo before. It's similar with tweaking. I know some people who will eat 70mg amphetamine and feel great. I eat just 10mg and feel good for a short while then really depressed the rest of the day until I can finally sleep.

How about you try a nice 700mg dph or 350mg dph/dxm and see if you don't bitch out. Actually don't because you should work your way up to it. They're the best drugs in the world and I"d hate for someone to be scared off of them from too much they could handle on the first shot. It fucks up your vision and coordination pretty bad so it takes a little bit more though than yolo420ing. I"m smart enough to crawl if I just have to have something I didn't plan and keep by my bed ahead of time. I have a dumbass friend who fell on a glass table, shattered it, then did belly flops and wiggles all over the shard a good 7 or 8 times before a more sober friend dragged her off it and cleaned her up. Weed fogs the brain in a bad way, and there is no countering it. I just keep a big thing of lemon water, a backup for when I spill the primary, gummy candy, cakes, and load up a good playlist of songs or movies so the only real issue is getting to the bathroom without breaking something or bleeding. Theres no countering the blood pressure, heart rate, and extreme heat in any meaningful way, but those are just unpleasant physical sensations, it's not a state of pure dysphoria like weed is.
>>
ITT: 16 year old op does weed for the first time

Fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>24649234

Muh sekrit drug
>>
File: 1448431081520.jpg (78 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1448431081520.jpg
78 KB, 340x314
>all these buttmad stonerfags
everytiem
>>
>>24645609
>>24645666

>MFW I had a grill dealer who i fucked for free weed

Wasn't that great to be honest.
>>
>>24644451
>know nothing about weed, kind of curious
>go to dispensary and find brownies
>buy them cause so dont have to smoke
>go home and eat one
>5 minutes later, feel nothing
>eat another one
>still feel nothing
>wasteofmoney.jpg
>oh well, eat the whole box
>30 min later
>ooohhhhhmyyyyyggaawwwwdddddddd.avi
>curl up in corner, shivering, insanely spooked, throwing up
>sleep/pass out
>next morning, weedfuckingsucksballs.wmv
>join tons of anti drug groups
>volunteer for dare
>give up on groups and resort to angrily posting anti weed messages on random 4chan threads
>>
File: smoking pepe.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
smoking pepe.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
DAMN WISH I COULD BURN ME SOME TREES WITH MY BUDDIES HAHA KUSH DANK SWAG

but really. smoked weed the first time last week, it was pretty great. felt pretty great. food and music were fuckin awesome. will do again in the future but I don't want to get caught and then have my parents disown me. Need to do it at the right time.
>>
>>24649748

Shit man, sorry you went through that. I hear edibles are stronger. I just had a Marijuana in a cigar peel and it was bad enough.
>>
Weed just makes me quiet and sleepy.
I like touching my own skin and eating
>>
>>24650398
lol no i was making fun of that weed hater sorry for being unclear
>>
>>24651057
DUDE LMAO WEED MAN BRUH
>>
>dealer lives in ghetto
>tfw robot in the ghetto
>harassed by homeless people whenever I go there
>always has weird people in his apartment I have to make awkward small talk with
>always says weird shit I have no idea what to respond with
>tfw taking a dab off a folding chair in an alley because too beta to say no
>tfw no legal weed
>>
would anyone like to play games with a fellow smoker?

i'm usually high and i enjoy talking to fellow high people. maybe even watch shit together, i don't care. i get lonely. i live with two fucking cats
>>
Weed fucked my shit up. Did not even realise. It took an overdose of methamphetamine to bring me back into reality and realise I'd just spent several years smoking bongs and playing WoW.
Some faggot poorfag meth/bong addict stole my downhill bike last week. This is my karma for being a shit tier drug addict. Not to mention I don't have many friends, trapped on welfare, memories of hurting people because I preferred the weed over being a genuine sociable person, and it really sucks.

Be mindful with drugs. I wish I was..
>>
>>24646456
this

T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>24649748
Probably fucking this
>>
>>24645151
How so?
Fuck you mods this is an original post
>>
After five years of this you'll be fed up with addiction (yes, it is addictive) and because all your friends are potheads as that's all you did to make friends, you'll find yourself alone again when you quit. The same can be said for drinking. I know because I used to be a huge stoner and binge drinker. I used to have two dozen or so acquaintances and ten or so friends that I met through drug subculture. Now... now I have just one single friend, just like before I started using.

Just a friendly warning that I know most new stoners will ignore, as I would have. But you'll learn for yourselves that druggie friends are not real friends, and once you are forced to give up your habit for health, financial or legal reasons the mirage of popularity will be gone.
>>
File: 1446524126132.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1446524126132.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>24650398
>>24649748
>eating an entire edible while having never smoked before
>waiting 5 minutes for an edible to kick in
baka senpai
>>
>>24644372
I like weed but I don't like people who smoke weed
>>
almost every time i smoke weed when i'm with more than one or two other people i get paranoid as fuck and go full schizophrenic
>>
>>24644571
Most people you know are stoners. You wouldn't be a stoner if weed did all of those things to you.
>>
File: pepeak47.jpg (48 KB, 559x331) Image search: [Google]
pepeak47.jpg
48 KB, 559x331
>>24644372
friday night i smoked weed in a party with all new ppl i meet there
>while i was drinking i thought everybody there was nice
>b4 i smoked it took the worst of me out, starting to hate that ppl and i sperged the shit
btw there is the introspective smoker, that like to smoke alone and contact the universe energy
and there is the retarded that get hiperactive idw and i really hate this last type, fuck you op FUCK YOU
>>
>>24644372
boring shit tier drug

cocaine/speed is more fun as long as you have self control and do it once every month or so
>>
>started smoking weed in may this year
>smoked almost every week with a bunch of new faces
>fast forward 4 months
>realized weed is fucking dumb and how hard it is to find people who smokes who isn't braindead
>stopped smoking

I assume all of you in this thread are new smokers, weed gets boring as shit.
I too ignored people like this
>>24653059 when I began smoking.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.