[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be honest /r9k/. why is your life so shit? I missed out on everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448631934923.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448631934923.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
be honest /r9k/. why is your life so shit?

I missed out on everything good in my teenage / young adult years because I was scared and self conscious.
I'm also too stupid to stop self destructive habbits (smoking, fapping multiple times a day, spending my whole day in front of a screen)
>>
Weird. I must have forgotten I posted this.
>>
>>24636999
I guess I'm too self conscious/paranoid how others perceive me. I'm ugly and a shut in khv and been very sexually repressed and everyone knows it, it feels like a role for me to play and I suck at breaking cycles of behavior. I feel inferior to normies and feel like I have nothing in common with them so I barely speak (if and when I'm with them) and it just makes interacting with other people boring and tedious.

I'm lucky I managed to make some robot friends in HS and stick with them, but still feel like they are moving on while I just self loathe. So I'm not totally lonely
>>
>>24636999
My life is probably shit since my memory sucks so can't really go to school and study. Doesn't help that I'm ugly either got the worst genes.
>>
I never learned how to socialize or make friends thanks to my mom moving around every year to skip bail. Any time I made friends I just lost them. Now when I try I have no idea what to do or say and it's always a huge embarrassment. That's only online though. I have never had meaningful interactions with people outside my family, and even then only 3 of them.
>>
the thing is , normies do exacly the same shit but in groups
ok maybe they go on vacation together from time to time but everything else is just the same bullshit we do everyday
>>
I think I broke after middle school
I guess I spent too much time in the computer and my edgy phase ruined all the potential friendships so a few years without talking to someone turned me into a social autist because I was already shy as fuck
I had some glimpses of relationships in highschool but my autism ruined them disastrously
Now I just don't know anymore
>>
>>24636999
Because I used to be somebody at one point. People would come over, play games, I'd be invited places, never had sex but still dated.

Here I am now at 6 in the morning with the only potential grill being some girl I've never met face to face who is a sociopath. Haven't had anyone over in about 2 years and the only text I receive is AT&T warning me about my data usage.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.