[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a work Christmas party tonight guys. haven't been to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 768x1024
Got a work Christmas party tonight guys. haven't been to a party in 7 years. I'm so nervous. How am I supposed to act? I hate dancing and I can't talk to people without being very drunk and will probably embarrass myself.

also, a friend of a friend wants to know if taking mdma before a work party is a bad idea
>>
that sign is dumb in the age of 4g lte
>>
>>24636469
Yes it is a bad idea for a work party

Just make whatever holladay normal small talk, stuff your face, then do whatever in a corner somewhere or something. Or just get back to work after you said your hellos and got some food.
I mean you work with these people so it should not be that hard.
You act like anyone even cares. Here is something that may blow your mind. People don't care nearly as much as you think they do. They truly don't give a shit.
So chill out and enjoy the free food and being payed to slack off.
>>
>>24636560

>not wanting to call your friend from school on a stationary non mobile phone to come over to your place to play some SNES or N64
>>
Drink all your problems away son
>>
Nobody really cares how you act at Christmas parties. My first work Christmas party I drank two bottles of wine myself and used the cash pot to order a bunch of vodkas from the bar. I was so trashed I danced with the oldest woman from the office who gets off on younger guys apparently then threw up everywhere in the bathroom and blacked out in my chair.

When we went back to work a few weeks later the only thing my manager said was "They always say you have to watch out for the quiet ones." Taking MDMA is a pretty bad idea though
>>
I don't think normies actually dance at parties. At least from the few I've been to they haven't.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.