[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN oh good morning wagecuks, another long week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1444109906706.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1444109906706.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

oh good morning wagecuks, another long week of slaving away to make the boss more money. I'm about to turn in foe the night (4am) and get up in the afternoon sometime. Enjoy your day wagekek
>>
>>24634998
who the fuck wakes up at 1am to go to work
>>
>>24634998
>4am
>being a britbong scumbag
top cake
>>
File: image.gif (627 KB, 300x433) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
627 KB, 300x433
>>24634998
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit eating, smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact same shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, you dumb frog-poster
These threads are cancer kill yourself.
>>
>>24635054
>You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas.

he's completely sold and convinced on the Idea that he'll be able to be unemployed for the rest of his life.

His parents will die and leave what meager shit they had, cause they had to support him..

eventually he'll be homeless and in his 30's or 40's..
>>
>>24634998
Wagekeks getting work, while NEETs get money and lurk. Sorry slaves the mighty NEETs are in the place. Bow down to your master, BREAK IT DOWN!

>DA DANNU DA DOO DOO DODODO

Degenerates something new we just got tired of people telling us what to!

That's a break boy, yeah that's a break little man

Break it down!

>Don Don Don
>>
IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL...
What the NEETS are cooking?
>>
Hustle loyalty and respect

NEET NATION
>>
My client NEET Lesnar will win the WWNE title from NEET Rollins and become the face of the WWNE!!!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.