[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>really like this girl >ask and she gives me her number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1444954627064.jpg (45 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
1444954627064.jpg
45 KB, 640x464
>really like this girl
>ask and she gives me her number
>month passes and only texted her twice
>still talk to her in real life

I'm doing this wrong aren't I? She's literally the first girl I've gotten a number from so I don't want to fuck this up but holy shit what the fuck am I supposed to talk about? Do I just spill my spaghetti out to her now?
>>
>>24633694
im in a very similar predicament anon...
>>
>>24633694
you haven't fucked her so no.
>>
File: 1390875375072.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1390875375072.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
>>24633694
No you're doing it right actually. Avoid texting because it shows her you're interested in her. If she texts you give it at least ten minutes before you reply. Also, don't wait until you improve your relationship. Your brain is automatically making excuses for why you shouldn't go out of her comfort zone so if you keep waiting you'll go from "wah wah im not close enough with her to ask her out" to "wah wah I'm too close with her." What you need to do is next time you're with her say "Hey, let's go get coffee (insert day here)". Make sure you don't ask her to get coffee with you, phrase it exactly like i did. There are two huge things you need to do around girls. Confidence and assertiveness. Don't make the date a big deal in your own head. Anime and shit like that has fucked up our perspectives on dating. It's not a big deal, you're just going to get coffee and hanging out. See where it goes from there, the first date is always the hardest. First dates are usually awkward, but you're lucky because you already know her. Do this as soon as possible because the longer you leave it the less she will see you as being romantically attractive and the more she will see you as a friend. I hope this helps, i wish someone had told me all this sooner.
>>
>>24634039
Im going to keep dumping advice on you as it comes into my head. Don't assume the girl has to be into you for you guys to date. If she's not into you then you go on dates and make her into you. Again, try and phrase stuff as statement and not questions. In general girls don't like having to make decisions, which is why they're so fucking flaky and annoying about some shit. Don't open up with her about your problems. That can come once you're in a relationship. I'm not as sure about this one as I am with the other stuff I've said but there have been girls that i've opened up with and it hasn't ended well. A big thing is that girls aren't actively assholes, they're just way more emotional than us. What that means is that they follow their subconciouns a lot more than guys do. They're less logical and rational. It's really shitty but this basically means that if you want a girl to see you as attractive you have to essentially play mind games. You can't seem into her because that tells her that you like her but you don't have the confidence to act on it. You're in a good position right now so don't blow it.
>>
>>24634039
>>24634148
Playing phone game drama bullshit is fucking stupid.

Just ignore this Cosmo reading faggot and think about it rationally for yourself.
>>
>>24634505
I'm not saying it's not stupid. But it's the way things are. Even the coolest fucking girl still relies on her emotions to make judgement over logic. That's what separates boy from girls. It's shitty but it's true.

>phone game drama bullshit
All I'm saying is be assertive and give it ten minutes before you reply

>Cosmo reading faggot and think about it ratoinally for yourself
He came here asking for advice. Are you fucking retarded? I'm by no means an expert in this subject, but this is what i've picked up from my experience with girls
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.