[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1418828578195.png (312 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418828578195.png
312 KB, 640x480
Well r9k, I'm officially broken but only when it comes to women. I can make friendships with men easily. In fact, I'm actually well liked among dudes in general. They're easier to make friends with, and I feel a connection with them.

With women however? It's just too difficult to find any common ground. The stuff they talk about I just can't relate to (how hard they partied on the weekend, how drunk they got, shit talking other girls). Something in my psyche just completely shut off recently and now I view them as otherworldly beings. Not even putting them on a pedestal, just that they are so foreign to me, I can't understand them at all.

An interesting observation, today I went outside for dinner with my normie friend I just made friends with yesterday. We exchanged numbers and he's a very chill guy, extremely down to Earth. He is also very outgoing, and knows many different people. There were two girls who were waiting at a bus stop that he approached and said hi to, and he knew both of them. He pretty much carried the conversation and they were laughing and had a good time. I didn't bother saying anything because I don't have anything to say to girls so I just stood there.

Funny thing is I didn't even feel nervous or awkward like I used to anymore. Perhaps it's because I finally realize I'm nothing but a ghost to them? Maybe because, deep down, I don't care anymore? I don't know myself good enough. In fact I don't think I ever knew who I was.

Who am I? That is a pretty good question in all honesty. The world can be nice but it is also a very dark place at the same time.
>>
I kinda know your feels m8. I don't get nervous talking to girls anymore. Kinda just accepted that it'll never happen.
>>
>>24633449
How does it make you feel? I can't really describe how it makes me feel.

Perhaps if you tell me how it feels it could give me insight into how I feel.
>>
>>24633389
>>24633449
I, too, used to become nervous whenever I spoke with girls, especially ones that I was attracted to.

I'm not sure what changed, or when this change took place, but that just isn't the case anymore. Whenever I kept my mouth shut before, they would say "Oh, Anon's just being Anon again". Whereas now, if I don't talk, they assume something's wrong and try to get me to talk.

It sounds silly, but I think it's my mindset that's changed. You know that guy who posted a slew of threads saying people were cockroaches and nothing more than a game to him? That's sort of how I feel, though perhaps not quite to that extreme. I just have an easier time than before when it comes to "reading" people and thus getting them to accept me by tailoring my behavior to the archetype I believe they fall under. To be honest, I'm a little scared of what kind of person I might become if this continues. I've grown quite accustomed to being a loner.
>>
I feel that feel, fellow robot, I have a solid circle of cyborg friends, but always end up memespouting or saying some dumb shit whenever a girl shows up.
>>
Do you know that feel when you wake up from a dream, realize you were dreaming and instantly feel like shit.

I just woke up from a dream of finding the girl of my dreams. I actually cried from being so happy in the dream. Then I woke up, noticed that it is 30 minutes until I need to be standing outside in the rain waiting for the bus.

Went to shower and wonder if afterlife would be like that dream.
>>
>>24633977
HOLY SHIT, im actually tearing upright now b/c i had such a similar dream. in it for the first time in literally years, i had felt happy. simple happiness and it was absolutely fuckin incredible. i cant stop thinking about it and the raven haired beauty that was with me. if people feel like that all the time then no wonder their lives are so much different from mine, that feeling could keep me going through hell... damn... i just want to feel like that again. i also think a lot about the afterlife and constantl hope that im not pathetic enough to be denied entry to heaven b/c i wish that such an afterlife could somehow bring back that feeling of which ive only had once.
>>
>>24633389
you're really not missing out on anything.being friends with women really sucks; they only use you as an emotional sponge, they use you as a tool of self-affirmation if you show them too much attention, hell they aren't even that great at being friends. they're extremely self centered; conversations are mostly one-sided in their favor, ESPECIALLY when it comes to any type of problem you two may be encountering. she won't give a shit about anything you have to say, and redirect everything back to her and her issues. the funny thing is, she won't even take your advice on the situation!she's already made her mind to go on with her shitty choice, and you're more of a background noise than anything. so you're literally there for her to vent to and release her vapid thoughts into a vessel that's dumb enough to listen.
>>
>>24634160
moral of the story is: if you aren't fucking her, she's worth absolutely NOTHING to you. don't ever be friends with a woman, you'll be so disappointed.
>>
File: 1389053049556.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1389053049556.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>24633775
>You know that guy who posted a slew of threads saying people were cockroaches and nothing more than a game to him?

delicious
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.