[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Which OP Bitches and Whines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 211.gif (168 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
211.gif
168 KB, 500x281
Oh, dear /r9k/. I haven't been here in a long time. I'm 20 now, I remember browsing this when I was just a young, 14 year old bastard. Fat and upset, I sympathised with the problems here and met good people.

In those six years, a lot happened. I moved countries. I became skinny. I grew up, and pursued my dreams of music. In fact, I've come amazingly far in that regard.

But I've also become lonely. So I'm going to tell you some stuff, /r9k/.
>>
My wonderful sex life.

It began at the age of fifteen, maybe sixteen. I don't quite remember. I had just begun what is considered as college in the great Murica's. In that class was a cybergoth from Iraq. We'll call her X. I talked to her, got to know her and got to know my class within the first week. We all agreed to spend the Friday with each other at a classmates apartment.

Once at the classmates apartment, we met our classmates friend. Our classmates friend's apartment had a loft. Me and X went up there and she gave me a lapdance in front of the class. I was on some ''FUCK'' type of shit during this. We later had sex up there and the classmate's neighbor threw pens up into the loft etc. and hit her in the head (he was retarded in some way).

X was 18 or 19 during this. The week after we had sex, she invited me to her place. We had sex. Then she dropped the bombshell, ''would you like to meet my husband?''.
>>
>>24628017
So I agree. We go down and meet her 23 year old, emo-goth husband. I shook his hand and shit was generally awkward. We went back to her place and they proceeded to flirt. In retrospect I think they wanted me to have a threesome with them, but I was on some next level ''nah'' shit. I was fucking retarded at 15.

Highlight of that night was us putting on ''emotional music'' and I put on Counting Crow's playing Round Here at PinkPop live and the husband started crying. I didn't know how to react whatsoever. People are fucking wierd.
>>
My worst conquest sexually would have to be some pregnant chick. I don't even remember her name. I was just kicking it at the bus-stop with friends and she had nowhere to go. I kept trying to tell my friend to take her home - and I have no fucking idea how it ended up being me taking her home. Either way, we get into bed and I put on a movie. Things lead to another.

Highlight of that night:
After we fucked my friends come over, because my friends are savages. They generally laugh at the fact I fucked a 2 month pregnant chick. I was like 16.

She turned out to be the ex-fiance or current fiance (Don't remember) of some 20-something year old guy who was dating this 14 year old round here. He'd been to prison a while back for something or other and I was like ''the fuck'' when I found out. I also had another 20-something year old friend hit me up like ''Oh fuck, I hit that too'' when he found out.
>>
When I was 16 I also began hanging around with this producer who was 22-23. This one day we're both horny as fuck, and it falls upon me to fix bitches (because I have no idea). Either way, we end up meeting these two 14-15 year olds out in some forest and tag-teaming them. One of them was ugly as sin and the other was only half decent.

I had a lot of really wierd sexual conquests at the age of 16.
>>
Okay, I think that's enough bullshit.

Every year they have the worlds largest A&R meeting in the world in Israel. I know this exists due to the fact I've had to write up a biography for it for a project of mine for an A&R to distribute there. A&R's are also in Israel a surprising amount.

The kicker is that you cannot find anything about this A&R gathering on google. I haven't, and I've searched. This is where A&Rs from every major worldwide come together to discuss acts and pass em' around - deciding on who to sign and who to leave out.

I don't know if I should say more.
>>
File: 1445459265217.jpg (89 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1445459265217.jpg
89 KB, 500x708
continue m8 its better than a kek thread
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.