[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/ Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1438813556973.jpg (62 KB, 634x732) Image search: [Google]
1438813556973.jpg
62 KB, 634x732
Anyone else isolated themselves from social contact yet? Nearly all of my roommates are normalfags.
>>
No.

Also, don't keep doing it, you'll regret it. If you have social contact, fucking keep it!
>>
>>24616760
>nearly all of my roommates intimidate me and i'm scared

wah wah wah

fucking faggot
>>
who /newcastleupontyne/ here lads

Also nah I've not totally excluded myself. I feel let down by the fact I was full normie with everyone, but for 2 weeks I was locked in my room practically all the time doing essays and before that all 10 of us had some basic idea of housing next year - we'd try get a 10 bedroom place or split between the boys and girls into two houses. In the time I was gone it turns out 3 of the guys are going together, all the girls have had a faction war over their housing because one girl is doing medicine so wants to be with other medics and another girl is thinking of doing a year abroad, and the other guy is sticking with his football team, like he said in September to me.

I just feel like shit that I finally asked in our group chat and it took someone 10 hours, on SOMEONE ELSES phone to finally have the balls to tell me. How the fuck do I act around them now?
>>
File: image.jpg (923 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
923 KB, 1280x720
>>24616803
Get the fuck out of here, you fucking normie piece of shit
>>
>people that bitch about staying up till 4am doing assessments

Serves you right for not doing it a week earlier, useless cunts
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.