[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Ask someone who just tried nasal snuff anything.
>>
>>24609319
I love snuff, been taking it occasionally for the past two years. Don't stink like smoke, don't have to spit slime; best nicotine intake system ever.

What flavours you got, snuffbro?
>>
>>24609319
>>24610980
daily smoker, did dip last year for a bit

how does this stuff work and how does the buzz compare? Worth getting into?
>>
>>24611055

It's a very fine powder in a tin; you just take a small pinch of it and press it to your nostril and take a sharp pull. Repeat for otherside. It burns quite a bit at first and you often sneeze, but you can feel the nicotine right away; the veins start pounding in your nose after a few seconds because of the stimulation.

Much less chance of mouth or lung cancer, particularly since you take much less tobacco in, and it is not burnt. I mean, it's not good for you, but it is far and away better than dip or smoking. It'll turn your snot brown though, so be sure to keep hankies at hand- blowing brown snot all over yourself is even worse than regular snot, in terms of public humiliation.

Best part is the flavours- I got thirty different tins of the stuff; peppermint, menthol, bourbon, christmas pudding, cheery- all sorts, Not stuck taking the same pinch everyday, and a small tin will last a dedicated person a few months rather than a few days like dip.
>>
>>24611141
god that sounds actually really tasty. What's the buzz like, and how long does it last? Would you say it's more like a dipper where you get all dry and raspy, and sometimes nauseas, or more like a stogue where it's like a mini-high?

I'm not too into the idea of straight snorting powder because that shit burns through your septum, but i'm sure it's healthier than inhaling burning paper in a cigarette. Do you gotta huff it at 100mph right up there? I've only ever snorted stuff once a year ago and god it was so unpleasant
>>
>>24611230
I've only had dip once- I'm not fond of spitting, so I didn't keep at it. I will say that snuff is a mini-high, short lived because the quantities you take in are quite tiny compared to a dip. It's a short, sharp burst of energy. I absolutely loved it for classes and exams- if I needed to wake up a bit, just a tiny pinch if peppermint or menthol got me back and awake in an instant.

It takes a bit of practice to get your technique down for snuff. I found that I need to be quite gently when taking the finer powder, otherwise it just goes straight to my throat and is awful, while coarse grinds I can just honk without trouble. The trick is that you want to coast the inside of your nostril with the stuff, so it doesn't actually take much pressure.

If you like your nicotine, I say give it a go, m8. I use Toque snuff, and it's pretty cheap; $40 Canuckistani dollars got me ten different tins sent to my door from Britbongland. What have you got to lose?
>>
File: V._Alfeldt.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2996) Image search: [Google]
V._Alfeldt.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2996
>>24611283
>I absolutely loved it for classes and exams
Exactly what I'm looking for, I usually go for the morning cigarette and a coffee right before lecture, but then I'm always worried about the stench and the cancer in my lungs

Ya know what, I'll probably pick up a tin tomorrow from my smokeshop. I always saw it while picking up my ciggies, but never thought to give it a shot. Got any good recs for brands? Not sure if my shop's got Toque.
>>
>>24611378
Porschl or Ozona (I think they are the same brand, not sure,) is agreed on by most to be a great starting brand. You want something with a bit of extra oil or coarseness to give you that extra edge in getting it where it needs to be, which Porschl's usually is. McChrystals too, for the same reasons.Also heard good stories of Samuel Gawith, and of course my Toque, though I'd only really roecommend the Peppermint, Menthol, and Berwick Brown from them, as their other flavours are a bit on the dry side and tricky to get right.

Otherwise, aim for a flavour you like the idea of. Menthol is always a winner, really, and it will clean out your sinuses in a hurry; I love it to deal with a stuffy head.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.