[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have siblings? What are they like? >mfw my sister is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1446133303628.jpg (327 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446133303628.jpg
327 KB, 900x900
Do you have siblings? What are they like?
>mfw my sister is Stacy
>family person
>very socially active, friendly but also kind of obnoxious
>dumb
>8/10 on a bad day
>had her first boyfriend with 16
>married that very same bf later in her twenties and has two kids now
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (88 KB, 546x677) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
88 KB, 546x677
i have 6 siblings. oldest sister is a normie and the rest of them are young and still in school
>>
>have younger sister
>physically she's fine; mildly overweight and very flabby, but then when do women ever need to work in their lives?
>personality-wise she's the classic tumblrina
>everything that happens in the household is my fault...if i'm not there then it's the dog's fault. She tries to avoid blaming dad if possible, since he has threatened to kick her out before, but he's still her bitch
>regularly lies about chores she WILL do in the future in return for immediate favors
>I tell her to fuck off and i get yelled at for being a "bad brother," I do what she says like a fucking slave and everyone's happy...lose-lose
Fuck women. I think dad's jealous that I learned how to break away from the magic spell that vagina puts on him.
>>
>Oldest brother is a Chad
>Hops from one hot yet submissive girl to another
>Other brother is a failed normie
>Constantly having existential crises
>Sister is almost as autistic as me, but survives by mooching off of her bf
I love them, but also really hate the Chad brother. The worst part was that us younger kids grew up in his shadow. People would always ask us if we were going to do what he had done, etc
>>
>>24592834
older brother
always a normie. was always thinner and more outgoing than me, had more friends, bullied me, went through a string of girls. He's much more laid back now, but still an asshole.
>>
little brother. Not as clever as I am but definitely more normal. He also is a very talented musician so I'm sure his life will be pretty good. I still don't know if I'd rather live a normal life or be an intelligent weirdo.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.