[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we sperg over being spergs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1443378395778.png (218 KB, 429x423) Image search: [Google]
1443378395778.png
218 KB, 429x423
>http://theautismblog.seattlechildrens.org/why-do-kids-with-autism-do-that/
> In addition, individuals with autism do not find communicative meaning in others' eyes like the rest of us. Thus, they are not drawn to others' eyes as information sources.

People don't speak with their eyes, either. They speak with words, which trust me, if there was a way to avoid hearing those when I wanted to I'd be doing that too. It's unsettling when someone is speaking to you and staring directly at you, wide-eyed, looking for a nonexistent soul, these are the same people who take a step forward when you step back because they're too fucking close. Everyone else I know says the same thing, but who gets diagnosed with being a pushy, socially desperate normie? They're a huge minority too so that's proof they're the people who are fucked up here.

> One of the primary communication deficits in autism is the tendency to echo or repeat words or phrases that are heard in one's environment. Because the brain's "language center" has difficulty coming up with language on its own, it copies what it hears from the world around it and uses it in place of original words and sentences of its own. It's sort of like a Rolodex of phrases that the person pulls from at any given time in the day.

Hahaha this is autistic too? So at least now we know that autism has a much stronger link with memes than it does with genetics.
>>
Stupid memes being the number one language tool for autists? Not suprised, considering how fucking repetitive and annoying the majority of them are...

No offense on the autists however considering I'm a sperg myself... but i could ramble on for ages in this thread about how backward neurotypicals are, prioritising their immediate feelings over foward logic that requires just little thinking, instead of trying to adapt their feelings around common-sense! It's a spectical how emotional faggots can't even get past the first step of greif after witnessing a discomforting event and spend hours to days trying to mentally deny the fact of its occurance!

>tfw im aware of how poorly im articulating this paragraph yet don't give any fucks
>>
File: 1441732087862.png (96 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1441732087862.png
96 KB, 330x330
>>24589992
Can someone post the rest of this comic?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (15 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15 KB, 260x194
>>24589992
i no this blonde girl. im pretty sure she has something. might even have aspergers. is really weird sometimes has a big jawline too. like a males. looks like she has lots of testorene going on. is she a dude in disguise or a drag queen?
>>
>>24590420
shes just an ugly chick bruh
>>
>>24590321
I'm a sperg too and I hate not being say much because of my inability of coming up with my own thing to say, it's the main problem with my social skills, I'm not as socially oblivious like most spergs, over the years I've learned to look at people in the eyes, to read their facial expressions and when things aren't appropriate, I just have a hard time trying to say something that won't sound dumb or spergy. Because of this a lot of the normies think I'm some slow minded guy who they can manipulate (I notice this and can't help cringing at their lack of realisation). I've also had people talking to me like they would a child after I've spilt the spaghetti and fed into their image of someone of feeble mind; feelsbadman.jpg.
Basically I've got the choice of being a weird silent guy or a huge spergy dumb person.
>>
I will tell you right now why most people avoid eye contact.
It feels incredibly awkward and you feel like an creepy asshole just staring at someone while talking.
Let's be honest who likes being watched for every movement they make. Nobody wants to be judged like that.
>>
>>24589992
>all these stupid whores in the comments

Daily reminder that autism doesn't occur in women.

Women with autism is a myth that is perpetuated by attention whores.
>>
>>24590321
I've lost my ability to make coherent sentences almost completely because I haven't communicated much for the past 6 months

How the fuck do I get my language skills back, robots? This is fucking me up so bad.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.