[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retail Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Retail-feels.jpg (107 KB, 509x339) Image search: [Google]
Retail-feels.jpg
107 KB, 509x339
It's that time again, retail bros.

How long you been in retail? Over 10 years for me. I hate my life.
>>
Retail specifically, 6 years or so, with the last 5 years being consecutive. Previous year is spread out a bit amongst other jobs.

It is hell.

But today I did come to a realization and an understanding- the world doesn't want me to work. If I cannot get hired in the engineering field I busted ass to get top grades for over the last four years, why should I be a shitjob slave?

Fuck the world and fuck everyone else. NEETbux application and interview is already setup.

If the fucking world won't let me be an actual productive member of society, then they can fucking pay for it.

I'd rather work, but not like this. Not anymore.
>>
>>24582946
>Fuck the world and fuck everyone else. NEETbux application and interview is already setup.

I hate retail but would still take it over NEET. I wouldn't be able to pay my rent or save for holidays or do anything with NEET wages. When you become NEET you pretty much consign yourself to no other job, no luxuries, no travel, nothing but vidya, shitposting and disdain from the parents you leech off as you grow older, fatter and more hopeless.
>>
>>24583151

I can't pay rent, save for holidays, travel, or have luxuries right now while in retail, so there would be no difference.

Also, already a family failure due to never acquiring significant other after 30 years or having a 'real career' like every other member of my family bar none by age 22.

On the other hand, I'd never have to service another human being, if just for a time, so there is always that. You can't tell me you don't want to slam a customer's face into your register over and over until you can reach in and pull their brains out with your barehands, wagefam.
>>
>>24583212
>You can't tell me you don't want to slam a customer's face into your register over and over until you can reach in and pull their brains out with your barehands, wagefam.

Constantly. Harm to customers and my self dominates maybe 30% of my daily thoughts whilst working. But I still think feeling frustrated is preferable to feeling completely apathetic.
>>
>that kid whose mother has brought him shopping with her coddles him whilst simultaneously nitpicking everything he does

Poor keked kid, you can just tell he doesn't have a dad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.