[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the depression slowly became anger over the years I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448053161151.jpg (30 KB, 343x475) Image search: [Google]
1448053161151.jpg
30 KB, 343x475
>tfw the depression slowly became anger over the years
I feel like I would get physical if anybody ever stepped into my shit

Fuck off you fucking bitch. You fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>24567682
Yeah it happens. Even people around me have started telling me I'm way too negative and bitter. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, anger should have been the first stage, right?
>>
>>24567768
Right? Idk if that's okay or not. All I know is that it feels better than feeling down all the time.

I punched my brother in the face and called him a jerkass b/c he's always been kinda cold to me and you know what? I feel kinda sorry now but I'm glad I did it, he's been much nicer to me since.

I'm an asshole, but who isn't?
>>
>>24567855
Yeah I've been mostly asshole to strangers. Like this time I was walking and this roastie was running against me. I was walking about I don't know 8" from a wall on one side. She could have easily dodged me, but no the dumb bitch just kept running in the same direction and expected me to go out of her way. Well I didn't and since I weight 200lbs and she was typical cardio bunny she ended up being pushed into the wall and must have hit her elbow pretty bad. She called me a dick but the look on her face. The look of utter disbelief that inferior male did not go out of her way was priceless.

I also was once in a pub(yeah I still have people that consider me friends) and this gypsy guy came in selling roses. You know the type he comes in selling roses to guys in girlfriends so the guys can't turn him down. I got mad and called him dirty fucking gypsy scum out loud.

I don't know. Maybe I just have anger issues. Surprisingly I didn't get my ass kicked yet.
>>
>>24567971
>called him dirty fucking gypsy scum out loud.
That was a little uncalled for.

But it's still probably good for you as a whole that you're not taking shit from anyone. It's a major step in having a sense of self-worth.
>>
>>24568151
Yeah I'm not saying it was good. Partially I just did it because he is manipulating the guys and I fucking hate being pushed into things. And also he was targeting guys with girlfriends and I don't have one.

Also does drinking make it better or worse? For me when I start drinking I go through three phases. First phase I am EXTEREMELY angry and bitter. Then when I get through this I am just depressed and sad, this is the second phase. Beyond that is the last phase where I turn into a normie. I talk to random people, approach women(yeah I know I should get out). But then when I start sobering up I go through the phases back. How is it for you?
>>
>>24568251
>Partially I just did it because he is manipulating the guys and I fucking hate being pushed into things. And also he was targeting guys with girlfriends and I don't have one.
Yeah I can see how that might piss you off then.

>Also does drinking make it better or worse?
I don't really drink that much anymore, but if anything, I'm a fun drunk. Usually I just get really silly and dumb. I don't think I've ever gotten mad while drinking.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.