[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love sluts. Why don't they love me back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1446873300011.jpg (7 KB, 251x237) Image search: [Google]
1446873300011.jpg
7 KB, 251x237
I love sluts. Why don't they love me back
>>
>>24561963
Their hole dries up hearing the word "love" or feeling any semblance of it. You've gotta treat them for what they are, 2bh pham.
>>
>>24561963

You're not Chad.
>>
speaking in terms of the "good genes," model of mate selection, you don't have anything going for you. things like wild artistic talent, high intelligence, bravery and charm, they are markers of high genetic quality, sure, but media and culture is so heavily saturated with geniuses, artistic virtuosos, badass movie stars with the perfect one liner for every situation, that your average person is never going to be able to compete with them. most people don't understand this intuitively, so they only see the physical representation of this phenomena (the representation of good genes through physical attributes and sexual proficiency you know as, "Chad Thundercock").

Once the image, the recording comes into being it can be reproduced through the whole of our culture. It is only in a remote part of the world, but to our perception all of these things are close to our perception and shape our lives in a big way.
>>
File: weedandgreymatter.gif (41 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
weedandgreymatter.gif
41 KB, 379x440
>tfw no full-time proofreader
>>
>>24561963
Sluts only love the male organ
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.