[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >balding >mom comes to take a picture of me >You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1434598278353.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1434598278353.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>21
>balding
>mom comes to take a picture of me
>You're going bald huh anon
>Try to laugh it off and dismiss it
>Yeah you're going bald
>Say its fine, I dont care
>Yeah you're going bald, well at least you can make enough money to get a hair transplant if you want!
>Keep fucking telling her I don't care, she doesn't shut up about it.

Also, it's fucking annoying they assume I'm going to be making a lot of money and they expect me to buy all this shit when I work.

>Oh anon, you want to live with us! Just build a house out back on the property, you'll be able to afford it!

>tfw I know the second I start working and living home to save money, mom is going to quit her job and make me pay for all of their shit.

No I dont want to fucking live near you guys at all, leave me the fuck alone and stop asking.

Just venting
>>
about the hair transplant thing they may be just trying to make you feel better like;

oh well! you'll get it back when you have money

like I'm 21 with a receding hairline and my parents just ignored it, when I asked them if I was receding or if I got myself down they just told me its all in my head or that I have YEARS left before I go bald or noticably bald

well I'm 21 now with a visible receded hairline, hopped on finasteride 8 months ago to try and slow down the inevitable and so far it's working, not receded at all since and probably gained a bit of hairline since (like a cm or so)

so yeah ill be bald at 30 but im gunna try and delay it as much as possible, im also gunna try get rich bcuz if youre rich looks arent as important
>>
>>24543501
dude who cares, its just fucking hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1024x576
>be me
>be 21
>noticing receding hairline
>ask mom if its THAT evident
>"sweetie you always had that hairline"
>ask her some proofs
>show me some pictures with 10 to 16 years old me
>always had that hairline

God, I feel so relieved about it.
Yeah, I wont ever be able to be cool with short hair but who cares, my hair pattern is god tier.
>>
Bald guys can be sexy. If you are bald and buff and act manly, it's pretty sexy.
>>
File: 1438711588768.png (96 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1438711588768.png
96 KB, 600x578
why do I have to be balding at 20. What the fuck is this shit. I havent done anything bad to deserve this. I treat my hair nicely at all times.

>after shower
>wipe head with a towel
>its full of hair
>just sit there and sob for 10 minutes
>>
>>24543406
>going bald

this is your life now
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1448557521295.webm
>>
>>24543753
This. Owning the baldness (or at least convincingly pretending to) will make all the difference. You may want to consider shaving or trimming your hair when it gets too thin/ naturally bald, as to give off a sense of having it groomed/taken care of. Comparable to the difference between a groomed beard and a wild patchy one.
>>
>>24543932
>>24543753
yeah, I dont care
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.