[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I am honestly not sure what to do about this weekend My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1447707288632.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447707288632.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Guys, I am honestly not sure what to do about this weekend

My kind-of girlfriend and sister are both coming down for Thanksgiving. I fucked them both through high school and I'm not sure how they've been since high school (we text, but not often). For all I know they could have been to a different party every night and sucked 10 miles of dick by now.

The part that worries me is if they still feel the same about me as I do them. I mean, four years is a long time but college changes you a lot, my first year of college was insane and I feel as though I changed more in the first few months than I did in four years of high school (it's an exaggeration but whatever)

You guys don't think they've changed, right? I honestly don't know what I should be feeling or how I should go about this or what could happen holy shit this is the most I've freaked out about something in a long fucking time.

What I'm really worried about is my sister. I honest to God hope her feelings for me haven't changed
>>
you fucked your sister and don't know how your kind-of girlfriend has been?
>>
>>24534064
It's a long story

Basically, my girlfriend and I have been going out since she was a freshman and I was a senior. She's in the same grade as my sister. That same year I started a relationship with my sister as well, just in secret. So I'd been in a relationship with my girlfriend for four years and fucking my sister on the side. My girlfriend never found out about my sister and I and still doesn't know to this day, but now that college hit and they've been with each other for a while I don't know what could have happened up there.

It's weird to put into words, honestly. What I'm worried about is what could have happened up there for the past 4 months
>>
>>24534279
They fucked a lot of dudes.
If you have any sense, you'll be polite and do whatever you can to get into a conversation with them.
>I honest to God hope her feelings for me haven't changed.
She fucked you anon, she's got a boyfriend that makes her feel special now.
>>
>>24533911
>I fucked them both through high school
Im not sure how to respond to that.
>>
First world problems OP.

Just enjoy your turkey dinner, maybe bust a nut in the gf or sister for old times sake if possible. If not who cares.

I swear peeps just fucking worry way too much.
>>
>>24534407
>They fucked a lot of dudes.
If this is the case I won't know how to react. I'm 21, I'm as legally an adult as you can get, I shouldn't be feeling this worried
>>24534516
Maybe you're right, but what if my gf found out about my sister and I? What if they both hate me now? Should I not be worried about this stuff?
>>
>>24534414
That's actually a good point, I wouldn't know how to respond to it myself
>>
>>24533911
fuck off chad, you aren't one of us.

also neither of them are your girlfriends. no girl makes it through college without getting dick from at least 1 to 3 guys. you're holding onto feelings that will never be returned. quit setting yourself up for disappointment. they've already found someone else, especially your sister.

worst case scenario they know everything and will out you for the scumbag you are (I hope they do)

okay scenario they act like old friends and ignore what happened in the past completely while judging your current life in all aspects

good scenario, you get to have sex with one of them

never-gonna-happen-but-would-be-amazing scenario is, they know all about your two-timing and want to have a 3some to prove who is better in bed to settle the score (kill yourself you chad faggot)
>>
Chad problems. baka

Your sister has probably told her about it and you three are going to have a threesome when they come back.

>She fucked her brother
She's definitely going to come back with a super wide vagina, even for a college slut.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.