[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bipolar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.png (4 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
4 KB, 294x171
Is anyone else here bipolar? I was diagnosed with bipolar 1 a little over a year ago, thought it was complete bull shit and refused to believe it. I never went back for treatment. Looking back over the last year though its pretty hard to deny it. What do I do?
>>
I get weird mood swings, sometimes I'll be sitting around at work minding my own business and within the space of ten minutes I'll get really fucking down and think about how much I hate myself and everything around me for a few hours. Usually balances out again after that. Or I'll spend hours trying to get to sleep with my thoughts racing and constantly fidgeting and rolling around. I tend to say and do stupid stuff and get more boisterous in that mindset, too.

So, maybe. Maybe not. Never seen anybody about it because too scared

There are some other problems too but that's the one that has the most impact on life
>>
What symptoms do you have for it?
>>
I'm an art major, I went from getting up at 5 in the morning and putting in over 12 hours a day in the studio, kicked out this 8 by 10 foot drawing in a week, kicked out another 7 by 4 foot drawing in a day, a bunch of other stuff very realistically drawn. Literally thought I was the next picasso, thought I was going to make the next art movement. Was getting lots of good feedback from professors etc also. Extreme confidence, kicking ass. Professors were loving it.

Then everything blew up out of know where, 6 days where I haven't made any work, I'm going to sleep at 3-5 in the morning and waking up at noon. For the first few days I was very high energy and depressed at the same time, was very hostile to my professors for a couple days. Now my mind is like scrambled eggs, no creativity at all. Just sitting around in my room drinking. Feel like I'm going insane a little. My confidence went from extreme to literally nothing, I think all my stuff is garbage right now.
>>
How big of a deal is bipolar, how worried should I be?
>>
File: 1432493824870.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1432493824870.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
I think I am, switch from hours of feeling good, outgoing actually talking to people, to hours of feels, thinking how I wasted this day because I didn't studied more, eaten more, read more, and avoid talking to people
I don't remember a day when I was one of them
When I make plans at some point in the day to go out to a club, I'm confronted by the "awful mindset" near the time I should go, so its hard to choose at that point
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.