[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>heard about STEAM today for the first time >Science,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1431718670891.jpg (11 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1431718670891.jpg
11 KB, 250x247
>heard about STEAM today for the first time
>Science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics
>look it up - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STEAM_fields
>liberal artfags are really pushing this because they think the term 'STEM' is making their professions useless
>mfw
holy fuck these dumb fuckers are delusional
>>
As far as I know STEAM refers more to product design/architectural studies and shit like that. As in, STEM fields that require an aspect of creativity and aesthetic. It's not just art students trying to be relevant.
>>
>>24504854
>Science and Technology, interpreted through Engineering and the Arts, all based in elements of Mathematics.
They're just making stuff up. It's like they're writing abstract poetry, but this is their PR stuff that they think actually makes sense as a good business plan.

In what shithole liberal arts college did this fuckery originate?

>implying OP didn't make up and write this article himself just to get a few replies on an Indian street-pooping forum
>>
>>24504941
>>implying OP didn't make up and write this article himself just to get a few replies on an Indian street-pooping forum
the page is about 3 and a half years old, so...
>>
>>24504952
OP is one dedicated motherfucker
>>
I'm an engineer and I can't say my lack of art is a hindrance.
>>
>>24505047
>Well sir, here's the completed design for the reactor. It performs at 140% of the customer's minimum expectations, and falls at right under 85% of our bid.
>"Well son, I like it but it's just not pretty enough. I don't look at it and feel that I know what you were intending to convey. You're fired."
every time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.