[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fact: Everyone wishes they were able to be NEET. The whole productive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1435656217515.jpg (76 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
1435656217515.jpg
76 KB, 600x333
Fact: Everyone wishes they were able to be NEET.

The whole productive member of society meme is just what a mass of bitter people came up with to shame people into going down to their level of happiness in life. If I can't have it than you can't have it mentality.

The fact is the top 1% of the population is what actually pays the majority of our taxes. The average worker contributes barely anything in the overall grand scheme of things. Unless you AT THE VERY LEAST personally managed to build a large-scale organization that at the very least hires hundreds of people and generates hundreds of millions in profit than you're basically contributing fuck all to the system. You could die right now and the economy wont be effected, but if you were in charge of an organization and decided to shut it down and go NEET, then yes..that would actually have an effect on other people, but if you're just 1 person working within that organization doing wage-kek work you're so incredibly disposable it's not even funny, you're basically a parasite yourself doing some work for someone who actually had the intelligence and ability to build something up. You're really not that much better than someone who sits at home all day or someone that just digs holes.

How do I know this?

Everyone in my family tells me how jealous they are of me. Even my own mother, she works as a lawyer and is on $200,000+ a year and everyday she comes home and says how she wish could just stay home all day and never work again. She constantly complains about her jobs and the people she has to deal with. My father quit his job and is now NEET as well and he fucking loves it. The only reason why my mother wont just quit is because she has built up a lifestyle that she wants to maintain that requires her to continue working, she is too far gone into the materialism meme to actually do something about it and stop.
>>
>>24500907
If your life really was this great you wouldn't need to post about it 30 times a day, you'd be out studying Aristotle or at the piano bar or whatever you tell yourself you COULD do once your tendies and anime are done.
>>
>>24500936
Nope. First of all I don't eat frozen or processed foods. I have time to cook multiple fresh meals a day, I count macros and lift (home gym) and swim daily (indoor home pool). Second of all I don't watch anime nor do i have any interest in it whatsoever, but I don't see anything wrong with liking anime.
I should also mention. My grandfather is 76 and still runs his small law-firm. This last financial year he had little work, but still grossed $960,000 for the year. He only has 1 other lawyer in his firm and 1 secretary. The lawyer is on $175,000 and the secretary is on $80,000. All the other profits went to him. He has a new 45 year old Japanese girlfriend and he bought his new GF's 20 year old daughter a $100k BMW.

The only reason why he keeps working is because he doesn't know how to live life any other way than to work, make money and then buy things, usually for other people, mostly just trying to impress others. He is an extremely miserable person and I see my own mother going down his path, turning into the exact same person. Obsessed with the all mighty dollar.
>>
>>24500936
>he thinks we're one person
>>
They tell you they are jealous because they think you are retarded and know you couldn't hold a job but they're too nice to say it.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24500907
This is the cold hard truth.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.