[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do normies unironically use pick up lines? I was at a bar with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448196153837.jpg (154 KB, 605x807) Image search: [Google]
1448196153837.jpg
154 KB, 605x807
Do normies unironically use pick up lines?
I was at a bar with some nonchad normie friends and I saw afew of them actually said some cheese lines to girls. I thought they were just doing it to troll and be funny, but then I realized they actually were trying to get girls
>>
Why is that floor made of pizza?
>>
ironic but serious at the same time
>>
I've been friends with plenty of normies and I can promise you that what you say to a girl doesn't even matter. For example, a charming brazillian guy I know went up to an asian girl and said
>are you vietnamese?
she replied
>no, malaysian
I facepalmed but nobody noticed because they were too busy laughing it off. They were dating the next day. So yeah, if the girl likes the way you look and you make the tiniest effort, that's all it really takes. It's why normies love to say "just b urself ;)". I'm not sure how ugly people get girlfriends. I guess they find girls who are willing to take their money.
>>
According to the results of numerous scientfically sound and reliable studies, performed by robots on various internet dating venues, as long as you look good, you can say whatever the shit you want and still get the girl.
>>
File: 1361896712718.jpg (36 KB, 316x263) Image search: [Google]
1361896712718.jpg
36 KB, 316x263
>"do normies.."
>"I was at a bar with friends"
>implying you aren't a normalfag

Just, go back to facebook or whatever
>>
Eh, if you're hot you can say whatever you want, girls will still fuck you

>"omg becky he actually used THAT pick up line, how quirky :D So cute *_*"
>>
>>24643457
this
>>24643170
fuck outta her you hypocrite normie
>>
>>24643457
>>24643558
THEY ONLY INVITED ME BECAUSE THEY NEEDED A DD
My roomate and his friends were going and needed a kek to drive for them
Im a KHV and am 21 years old
Also I dropped out of college and work at a supermarket
>>
>>24643590
you're not a robot, fuck off back to reddit
>>
I don't fucking know, post more of the girl
>>
I kind of miss the regular "rawr! tee hee uncle anon!" posts.
>>
>>24644034
Me too, I want to molest that girl so badly
>>
>>24643170
That cat is edited in
>>
>>24644107
Anoniece is for cuddlies, not rapies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.